Trump tells Japan's PM he could send 25 million Mexicans to Japan to get him out of office

th

We could deport them to the Middle East.

I'm sure the Muslim's would appreciate integrating several tens of millions of Roman Catholics.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Mexicans could really enrich Japanese culture and make it diverse! It is about time Japan was bilingual and had murderous gangs and assorted retarded folks walking around with leaf blowers.

Why does Japan not need to be enriched but every white country does?

Send in the Mexicans...

• Banned
Top notch diplomacy.

Trump threatened to send 25 million Mexicans to Japan: report

At one point, he described migration as a big problem for Europe and said to Abe: "Shinzo, you don't have this problem, but I can send you 25 million Mexicans and you'll be out of office very soon," creating a sense of irritation in the room, according to an EU official.

You and nancy P. like MS-13 that much?

Oh, yeah, they are the best.

Mexicans could really enrich Japanese culture and make it diverse! It is about time Japan was bilingual and had murderous gangs and assorted retarded folks walking around with leaf blowers.
You and your leaf blower thinking about immigrating?

other than a tweet, Goldilocks cant send jack chite to japan.

Top notch diplomacy.

At one point, he described migration as a big problem for Europe and said to Abe: "Shinzo, you don't have this problem, but I can send you 25 million Mexicans and you'll be out of office very soon," creating a sense of irritation in the room, according to an EU official.

Abe should have just said "Get to it fatboy. Nobody gives a shit what you 'might do'. Just do it." Trump is just an epic pussy that is supported by the pussies of the population.

Trump saluted a North Korean General like Mussolini kissing Hitler's hand.

Top notch diplomacy.

Trump's stupidity has become the new normal; conservatives defend it, the rest of America ignores it.

Forum List

Back