Trump takes courageous stand against Animal Cruelty

All 50 states have felony animal cruelty laws.
Just more bullshit feel good nonsense.
Yet you animal haters had the opportunity for 8 years under the Surrender Monkey and did NOTHING....Typical bullshit from a leftist animal hater!

Yet you animal haters had the opportunity for 8 years under the Surrender Monkey and did NOTHING....Typical bullshit from a leftist animal hater!
And again... all 50 states already had animal cruelty being felonies.
Should you repubs be worried about needless federal regulation and laws?
Oh yea, you really dont...

Harley and eder believe you only EAT animals....they are better when beaten to a pulp while alive....suck little fuckers!

Harley and eder believe you only EAT animals....they are better when beaten to a pulp while alive....suck little fuckers!
you are dumb and hateful. never a good combination. also a very clumsy liar. but that's USMB. haha

i post a link to the predecessor of the PACT act, signed by Obama in 2010, following a SCOTUS ruling that the 1999 version was too broad.
the PACT act signed now, without significant input by the so-called president, closes a loophole in the former law.

assholes like you claim that obama did nothing and that i enjoy animal crushing.

next, that trumptard will whine about a lack of class by some librul.

And again... all 50 states already had animal cruelty being felonies.
Should you repubs be worried about needless federal regulation and laws?
Oh yea, you really dont...
I agree with you so no, not all want to grovel at Trumps feet.

It was pointless legislation but when you have an entire party reduced to "resistance" you don't get much meaningful legislation.

Lol at calling this courageous.....seriously lol

you are dumb and hateful. never a good combination. also a very clumsy liar. but that's USMB. haha

i post a link to the predecessor of the PACT act, signed by Obama in 2010, following a SCOTUS ruling that the 1999 version was too broad.
the PACT act signed now, without significant input by the so-called president, closes a loophole in the former law.

assholes like you claim that obama did nothing and that i enjoy animal crushing.

Apparently YOU AND HARLEY have no idea what the bill does...typical dumb libersls!

Laws in all 50 states already include felony provisions for animal cruelty. But the federal bill would help prosecutors address cases of abused animals that cross state lines, animal rights groups have said. It could also funnel more resources toward investigating and prosecuting animal cruelty cases.

So go suck on a former halfrican dick!

Apparently YOU AND HARLEY have no idea what the bill does...typical dumb libersls!

Laws in all 50 states already include felony provisions for animal cruelty. But the federal bill would help prosecutors address cases of abused animals that cross state lines, animal rights groups have said. It could also funnel more resources toward investigating and prosecuting animal cruelty cases.

i read up on the courageous trump inspired bill prior to posting in this thread and found out the above posted. it is there, plain to see.

a human being would offer an apology, or at least shut the fuck up in embarrassment.

i read up on the courageous trump inspired bill prior to posting in this thread and found out the above posted. it is there, plain to see.

a human being would offer an apology, or at least shut the fuck up in embarrassment.
Then you should go away...plain and simple follow your own recommendation

no, you.

no, you.
Ow!!!....ROTFLMFAO!!!

This is great. I fully support it. Now if he would do something about keeping kids in cages we might start getting somewhere .
Yeah. Package those kids up and send them back to wherever they came from. Put a parachute on them and strap them to a drone.

The abusers could be found guilty under federal laws as well as state laws. Double jeopardy does not apply.

When Michael Vick was released after serving his state sentence, the feds would be at the door to arrest him on the federal charges.

It's not exactly feelgood bullshit is it

The abusers could be found guilty under federal laws as well as state laws. Double jeopardy does not apply.

When Michael Vick was released after serving his state sentence, the feds would be at the door to arrest him on the federal charges.

It's not exactly feelgood bullshit is it
Unnecessary feel good bullshit. Like hate crimes.

LOL Just a reminder- you animal haters have had decades to pass this bill- and not until there was this Democratic House and this Republican Senate were you animal haters criminalized.

You poor little gullible Trumpkins- so filled full of hate for everyone who doesn't also worship your Orange Messiah.

Why do so many of you Trumpkins clearly harbor deep sexual fantasies about sex with mixed race men?

LOL Just a reminder- you animal haters have had decades to pass this bill- and not until there was this Democratic House and this Republican Senate were you animal haters criminalized.

You poor little gullible Trumpkins- so filled full of hate for everyone who doesn't also worship your Orange Messiah.

Actually, Obama did nothing to end Puppy Torture during his 2 terms. Not a single initiative he was willing to work on.

instead, Obama enjoyed literally eating puppies

Forum List

Back