Trump Taiwan business or government?

You idiots, Trump is already worth billions, he's 70 years old, he's at the end of his career, he won, he's a huge success. Do you think he needs to get elected president just to make another deal in Taiwan? Your argument is so absurd it makes you look even dumber than I thought you all were.

You keep stroking on that trump cock.

I'm putting you on permanent ignore for being a depraved weirdo.

Is there a difference between ignore, and permanent ignore?
Maybe no peeking?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ mighta already said what I'm going to say in this post but i could not care less if the Trump gets richer . Hope that he does get richer to tell the truth . I only care about the rebuilding of the USA military , USA sovereignty , borders , Supreme Court , Federal judges , gun laws , muslims , getting rid of the obamacare Mandate , immigration being made right and a few other things . If the TRUMP does some of the things i mention it will be far better in the USA than 'illary' would have done . These links to speculation about Trump getting richer certainly don't concern me at all 'xyz' !! [didn't look at the links]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ mighta already said what I'm going to say in this post but i could not care less if the Trump gets richer . Hope that he does get richer to tell the truth . I only care about the rebuilding of the USA military , USA sovereignty , borders , Supreme Court , Federal judges , gun laws , muslims , getting rid of the obamacare Mandate , immigration being made right and a few other things . If the TRUMP does some of the things i mention it will be far better in the USA than 'illary' would have done . These links to speculation about Trump getting richer certainly don't concern me at all 'xyz' !! [didn't look at the links]

The carelessness that you so casually pimp out on every other American should rise to the level of a criminal act. Hoping to see you in the grey bar motel soon.

The carelessness that you so casually pimp out on every other American should rise to the level of a criminal act. Hoping to see you in the grey bar motel soon.

Sure pw, we'll come see you on visiting day. It'd be our pleasure!

Sure pw, we'll come see you on visiting day. It'd be our pleasure!

You sure got that one bassakwards. But that comes as no surprise based on the level of stupidity you were born into and thus working from.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back