Trump Taiwan business or government?

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
In September representative from Trump went to Taiwan about Trump getting in on a new development project. Then there is this phone call supposedly about Trump being the President elect. Trump is already hedging his position as President Elect for his personal profit.

But hey, that evil Hillary & that Clinton Foundation.

Republicans are such dicks.

Go TRUMP , i voted for you , i support you , i trust you for the most part to do a good job . Bottom line though is that even if you are unconventional in some ways you are still way better than 'illary' !!

Last edited:
In September representative from Trump went to Taiwan about Trump getting in on a new development project. Then there is this phone call supposedly about Trump being the President elect. Trump is already hedging his position as President Elect for his personal profit.

I cannot tell, is this 66 year old child saying the clinton foundation is a criminal organization like FBI agents have claimed?

Finally, they admit it.

Trump could easily become the first president perp walked out of the whitehouse.

Nope. If Bill "Slick Willy" Clinton wasn't impeached for killing Vince Foster, Trump doesn't have a thing to worry about.
You forget how the media works and morons like this think.

One, the democrats are allowed to do whatever they want, especially Bill.

Two, the followers of clinton are too stupid to care and they believe ALL of the things the MSM reports about them.

Those are two facts.

You idiots, Trump is already worth billions, he's 70 years old, he's at the end of his career, he won, he's a huge success. Do you think he needs to get elected president just to make another deal in Taiwan? Your argument is so absurd it makes you look even dumber than I thought you all were.

You idiots, Trump is already worth billions, he's 70 years old, he's at the end of his career, he won, he's a huge success. Do you think he needs to get elected president just to make another deal in Taiwan? Your argument is so absurd it makes you look even dumber than I thought you all were.
are you kidding? Trump will care about engrossing his and his family's wealth until the day he dies... for goodness sake!

are you kidding? Trump will care about engrossing his and his family's wealth until the day he dies... for goodness sake!

Well Duh...

Irrespective of what the Left preaches, the objective in being employed is not just to live paycheck to paycheck. What it is, is to increase ones "wealth", however much that is.

Just like an abusive husband wanting to keep his wife barefoot and pregnant, the Left wants to keep people poor and ignorant. And just like when the abused wife gets away , she finds life is better, so do people when they get away from the Left.

Probably true that he's going to leverage his position to benefit his businesses, but talking to Taiwan is a good thing. The more countries we talk to the better.

You keep stroking on that trump cock.

I'm putting you on permanent ignore for being a depraved weirdo.

I'm putting you on permanent ignore for being a depraved weirdo.

Is there a difference between ignore, and permanent ignore?

Forum List

Back