Trump supporters, please read this thread, I beg you as a patriotic American who loves this country!

Then you might rethink your support (if any) for Trump. because he authorize/approved 2 spending bills that funded Planned Parenthood.

Does your support for life override your support for Trump? Or visa versa. It's a tough choice, I agree. One that requires a lot of soul searching. I'm pro life, moreso than Pro Trump. And I have no regrets for not voting for Trump.

You view may differ. That's your right.
Perfectly reasonable decisions. Good stuff.

And what do you suppose is the position of Putin? But you see no problem there? He's a genius? He's innocent of meddling in our elections? How about the one who openly loves him? Nothing to be concerned about there? Wow! How friggin' indoctrinated can a person be? How willfully deaf and blind can one be?

I know you won't listen, but did you ever have it cross your mind that what both of us have stated could be true?

And what do you suppose is the position of Putin? But you see no problem there? He's a genius? He's innocent of meddling in our elections? How about the one who openly loves him? Nothing to be concerned about there? Wow! How friggin' indoctrinated can a person be? How willfully deaf and blind can one be?

Russian meddling in our elections is only an extremely small amount when you consider how much the left leaning media meddles in it. They have more influence in our election than the rest of the world combined.

I know you won't listen, but did you ever have it cross your mind that what both of us have stated could be true?
One decision blocks most monitoring of nuke activities and the other allows inspections and opens dialog. I'll choose option B

Russian meddling in our elections is only an extremely small amount when you consider how much the left leaning media meddles in it. They have more influence in our election than the rest of the world combined.
Yeah, Trump didn't authorize his flock to respect the media. You were ordered to trash it. The first tenet of every dictatorship on the planet. You underestimate the effects of disinformation from Russian cyber attacks and the effects on voter behavior.

Mud, we were deplorables 1st, and when that didn't work, they upped us to terrorists.

I have called Leftists anti-American, but I have NEVER called them terrorists! Of course, if they want to side with the new Biden idea of getting along with the "death to America" Iranians, I may have to reassess the situation.
Hell I've been calling them terrorists, Liars and cheats. They fit the bill.

How are we all those things? LOL Projecting sir?
Only if the shoe fits. Are you with Burn Loot and Murder? Do you make up stories about people like Trump that are complete Lies and attack him or others with Federal Agencies? Do you support the IRS and all the others under Obama attacking Conservative Non-profit groups Like TRUE THE VOTE? Do you support ignoring our Borders and the laws after swearing an Oath to uphold the Constitution and it's laws? Do you support censorship of those who disagree with your views? Don't try to deny the Big boys like Face Plant and Twitter do this EVERY DAY?

To use force, VIOLENCE, or COHERSION to achieve political goals is by definition TERRORISM.

Do any of these fit you?

Only if the shoe fits. Are you with Burn Loot and Murder? Do you make up stories about people like Trump that are complete Lies and attack him or others with Federal Agencies? Do you support the IRS and all the others under Obama attacking Conservative Non-profit groups Like TRUE THE VOTE? Do you support ignoring our Borders and the laws after swearing an Oath to uphold the Constitution and it's laws? Do you support censorship of those who disagree with your views? Don't try to deny the Big boys like Face Plant and Twitter do this EVERY DAY?

To use force, VIOLENCE, or COHERSION to achieve political goals is by definition TERRORISM.

Do any of these fit you?
Clueless racist lies? No, I'm not a Trump sheep like you are. You have the gall to accuse someone of Lies? Your master is the inventor of the lie machine and has been cranking them out to racist fools for his own selfish pleasure. The guy wouldn't recognize truth if it shit on his chest. He's pathological. A very sick person and has never tried to cover it up because he didn't need to because the ONE thing he does understand is how to recognize stupidity and take advantage of folks even dumber than he is. On Jan 20 2017 our entire country's IQ dropped about 50 points.

Wrong, yes they did. If you look at what people thought of Biden before the election, you see big numbers that mirror today. Look back if you do not believe me.

Take it a step further, many said if they knew about the Hunter BS MSM hid from the voters, they wouldn't have gone Biden.

Clueless racist lies? No, I'm not a Trump sheep like you are. You have the gall to accuse someone of Lies? Your master is the inventor of the lie machine and has been cranking them out to racist fools for his own selfish pleasure. The guy wouldn't recognize truth if it shit on his chest. He's pathological. A very sick person and has never tried to cover it up because he didn't need to because the ONE thing he does understand is how to recognize stupidity and take advantage of folks even dumber than he is. On Jan 20 2017 our entire country's IQ dropped about 50 points.
Then there's Jan 20, 2021.

If its US domestic media, then its just a normal part of campaigning.

oh i get it, campaigning is election meddling.

If its US domestic media, then its just a normal part of campaigning.

oh i get it, campaigning is election meddling.

Lying about candidates is manipulating the voting public. Telling half truths, is still lying. Regardless if it comes from Fox, MSNBC or CNN.
We should have the freedom of the press. But the press shouldn't be free to lie.

Lying about candidates is manipulating the voting public. Telling half truths, is still lying. Regardless if it comes from Fox, MSNBC or CNN.
We should have the freedom of the press. But the press shouldn't be free to lie.
And Presidents shouldn't be allowed to tell 30,000 lies on the air either. And Fox shouldn't be allowed to repeat them and campaign on the half of that liar consistently and obsequiously.

And Presidents shouldn't be allowed to tell 30,000 lies on the air either. And Fox shouldn't be allowed to repeat them and campaign on the half of that liar consistently and obsequiously.

Ok, so you're against the Trump and Fox news. But not against CNN, MSNBC or democrat politicians.

Party loyalist much?

Ok, so you're against the Trump and Fox news. But not against CNN, MSNBC or democrat politicians.

Party loyalist much?
I watch all news mostly for the entertainment value. The closest we're gonna get to truth from Television news is from TYT. Like me they examine both sides but they also see right through your hero.

I watch all news mostly for the entertainment value. The closest we're gonna get to truth from Television news is from TYT. Like me they examine both sides but they also see right through your hero.

TYT? They're just as bad. The last time I listened to them was their dis about Rittenhouse. What a load of crap. They're nothing more than the news. Entertainment for profit, for surface level thinkers. People who are too lazy to connect dots. Same as a lot of Shapiro's fans.

Brainwash material.

Nice spin. You refused to answer what leftist have done in this country. All you have to answer Fascist and terrorist tactics of the left is.

I HATE TRUMP

You dont engage because you know what I said is true.

Forum List

Back