Trump supporters melt down after president calls Islam ‘one of world’s great faiths’

Too funny !!!!

foiled again rubes !!

Trump’s latest troubles come following a night when Trump confidante Roger Stone tweeted “This makes me want to puke,” under a picture of Trump bowing before the Saudi king.

‘He’s been neutered’: Trump supporters melt down after president calls Islam ‘one of world’s great faiths’

Islam is the largest hate group on the planet, more than 90% of Muslims are homophobic, theocratic, misogynistic, and anti-Semitic. All Muslims need to be deported from the West.
News flash...Islam is "one of the world's great faiths".

Too funny !!!!

foiled again rubes !!

Trump’s latest troubles come following a night when Trump confidante Roger Stone tweeted “This makes me want to puke,” under a picture of Trump bowing before the Saudi king.

‘He’s been neutered’: Trump supporters melt down after president calls Islam ‘one of world’s great faiths’

Islam is the largest hate group on the planet, more than 90% of Muslims are homophobic, theocratic, misogynistic, and anti-Semitic. All Muslims need to be deported from the West.

No, it is a violent bigoted ideology and the largest hate group on the planet. Trump is just serving US interests and playing politics.

Too funny !!!!

foiled again rubes !!

No, it is a violent bigoted ideology and the largest hate group on the planet. Trump is just serving US interests and playing politics.
He doesn't play politics because he's not a politician.
I know because he told me so.

Too funny !!!!

foiled again rubes !!

The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim.
No, you're wrong...the new appropriate response when encountering a Muslim is to curtsy.

Trump bows and curtsies for the Saudis and now dumps 'radical Islamic terrorism' and calls Islam one of the world's great faiths.

Now I'm no expurt Charlie, but that there seems like a classic in your face twerking fuck you to all his supporters. It looks like Charlie, and again just on observation, that Kristians in America got a Trump-shaped boot so far up their ass the toe is rubbing against their tonsils. As if he's telling them "SUCKERS, YOU WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO VOTE FOR ME BECAUSE YOU BELIEVED MY ENDLESS LINE OF BULLSHIT. Now suck the pipe!"

Wouldn't you say Charlie...?

Trump bows and curtsies for the Saudis and now dumps 'radical Islamic terrorism' and calls Islam one of the world's great faiths.

Now I'm no expurt Charlie, but that there seems like a classic in your face twerking fuck you to all his supporters. It looks like Charlie, and again just on observation, that Kristians in America got a Trump-shaped boot so far up their ass the toe is rubbing against their tonsils. As if he's telling them "SUCKERS, YOU WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO VOTE FOR ME BECAUSE YOU BELIEVED MY ENDLESS LINE OF BULLSHIT. Now suck the pipe!"

Wouldn't you say Charlie...?
He'll start talking tough again when he leaves Riyadh and thinks that the Saudis can't hear him.

Too funny !!!!

foiled again rubes !!

be a good christer goyim and go play in traffic

be a good christer goyim and go play in traffic

Your defense of the largest hate group on the planet which was found by a child rapist and genocidal war criminal is noted.

Guno still thinks we are going to lose the election...

upload_2017-5-21_23-28-28.gif

"Great" certainly doesn't imply "good." Hitler was a great man. Doesn't mean I endorse his philosophy. He just had a huge impact on the world.

Too funny !!!!

foiled again rubes !!

Trump has every right to tell our enemies whatever he wants. Plus, he is correct, Islam is one of the world's biggest religions and has spread all over. That doesn't mean it isn't a Satanic religion and dangerous. Obviously he isn't going to just insult them all while he is there, he's there to take their money.

Too funny !!!!

foiled again rubes !!

Wow ten whole people, yeppers that is the whole world melting down around the trumpster alright. The next four years are going to be an absolute blast as you flit from conniption to conniption.

Too funny !!!!

foiled again rubes !!

Trump has every right to tell our enemies whatever he wants. Plus, he is correct, Islam is one of the world's biggest religions and has spread all over. That doesn't mean it isn't a Satanic religion and dangerous. Obviously he isn't going to just insult them all while he is there, he's there to take their money.
I thought it supposedly wasn't a religion but a cult.
Now the rhetoric has changed again?
Apparently it's not only a religion but a great one.

I fail to see the problem? .. :dunno:

Trump is a great president and leader.

Every patriotic American should be grateful to have him representing our country. ..... :thup: .. :cool:
We are, even the part when Trump wanted to ban people coming from muslim countries. Good for you for agreeing. :clap2:

Too funny !!!!

foiled again rubes !!

I thought it supposedly wasn't a religion but a cult.
Now the rhetoric has changed again?
Apparently it's not only a religion but a great one.

Of course it is a religion, just as progressivism is. A religion is nothing more than a set of beliefs.

Forum List

Back