Trump supporters melt down after president calls Islam ‘one of world’s great faiths’

• Banned
"Saudi Arabia is home to the holiest sites in one of the world's great faiths." - Donald John Trump
His rubes are foaming at the mouth

I'm not sure about the law...will Trump and his retinue be subject to 'Extreme Vetting' when he tries to get back in the US once they see the stamps on his passport at Border Control?

another silly thread , but let me explain using an example . its sorta like when a guy tells a well built but ugly woman that she is beautiful . Heck , theres a reason for that kinda taqiyah , er lying Gents .

Too funny !!!!

foiled again rubes !!

Trump’s latest troubles come following a night when Trump confidante Roger Stone tweeted “This makes me want to puke,” under a picture of Trump bowing before the Saudi king.

‘He’s been neutered’: Trump supporters melt down after president calls Islam ‘one of world’s great faiths’

I'm a Trump supporter and I think it is obvious Islam is one of the World's great religions. To me...that is a statement of fact.

Seems like the only person who has a problem with this is guano. Go figure...right? :lol:

as a TRUMP supporter i do not think that islam is a great religion . i just think that islam is a YUGE religion and 'mcmaster' [and others] rinos and republicans and some of Trumps crew of advisors just don't want to go to War and kill them all WQueen .

but TRUMPS words , well , i can understand them considering who he was talking to !!

No, Guno. We're still fine. You are melting..
The problem with the left is that they see an uncivilized ogre. We understand that this president is not disrespectful when dealing with other national leaders.

Im guessing Trump will be more respectful than Obama. Remember this?

afp-75983abad223ccaf94f87b599aaaa2fd9ee3ae84.jpg

another silly thread , but let me explain using an example . its sorta like when a guy tells a well built but ugly woman that she is beautiful . Heck , theres a reason for that kinda taqiyah , er lying Gents .

Oh, you means she's gonna give big bucks?

Cuz that's why drumpf lies - money.[emoji383][emoji383][emoji383]

Also that RWNJs are too gullible and know to see that he has lied about everything else, just like he lied about barring Muslims.

You fools will never wise up and he knows it.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

No, Guno. We're still fine. You are melting..
The problem with the left is that they see an uncivilized ogre. We understand that this president is not disrespectful when dealing with other national leaders.

Im guessing Trump will be more respectful than Obama. Remember this?

afp-75983abad223ccaf94f87b599aaaa2fd9ee3ae84.jpg

The president of the US doesn't take out the trash.

[emoji849]

Too funny !!!!

foiled again rubes !!

Trump’s latest troubles come following a night when Trump confidante Roger Stone tweeted “This makes me want to puke,” under a picture of Trump bowing before the Saudi king.

‘He’s been neutered’: Trump supporters melt down after president calls Islam ‘one of world’s great faiths’

Islam is the largest hate group on the planet, more than 90% of Muslims are homophobic, theocratic, misogynistic, and anti-Semitic. All Muslims need to be deported from the West.

Oh, you means she's gonna give big bucks?

Cuz that's why drumpf lies - money.[emoji383][emoji383][emoji383]

Also that RWNJs are too gullible and know to see that he has lied about everything else, just like he lied about barring Muslims.

You fools will never wise up and he knows it.

Be fair to him...it's not just about money...he also lies for applause.

Forum List

Back