Trump Supporters Have Taken Their Delussion To Never-Before-Seen Depths

They are prone to believe, seek out and cling to conspiracy theories that make their perceived enemies look bad. However, when presented with the truth REJECT it out of hand the instant it's not favorable to their Dear Leader, Donald J. Trump.

I've observed this every day I'm on this board, however, you can see a very sad case on display here...

These people are getting more and more and more dangerous.

The black woman sums it up, it might not appear credible to anyone who uses their brain, but to people like that, anything they want to believe is credible.... they've been brought up with religion, they've been brought up to ACCEPT things that aren't credible, and to reject things that are credible. And not that religious mindset is being used by the Republicans, or whoever control the Republicans, probably the Koch brothers have a lot to do with this, and they're making people BELIEVE in their religion of right wing politics.

They are prone to believe, seek out and cling to conspiracy theories that make their perceived enemies look bad. However, when presented with the truth REJECT it out of hand the instant it's not favorable to their Dear Leader, Donald J. Trump.

I've observed this every day I'm on this board, however, you can see a very sad case on display here...

Oh yeah, they look like a very dangerous bunch. Make sure you put bars on your doors and windows so a Republican doesn't break in in the middle of the night and shoot you. :rolleyes:

Your paranoia is hilarious.

Sounds pretty serious... Y'all should probably start making plans to meet this burgeoning danger head on.

Soros knows how to play with people's intelligence. I noticed that everybody are claiming that the oppositions are infiltrating people into their groups. Like Antifa, that they says that the Right has infiltrated violent protesters into their group, pretending that they are with them. And so the real Antifa members probably are not the ones that are violent, but the infiltrators. But making it seems as if the whole group that are terrorist. But the media is helping out with what Soros agenda, ny egging on that Antifa are really nice people. And while it is making Pres.Trump's supporters very angry, and not focusing on what the others are saying. Dividing and conquering.

ANTIFA or Anti-Fa Is Just An Abbreviation of Anti Fascists

This guy in this video explaining that whatever they were protesting against, that the other protesters just came out of the blue started a violent protest. But they were pretending that they were apart of their protesters. I believes that Soros has funded their protest, but he has added some of his protesters to blend in with them. Then he leaks out information that he funded their protest. But making it seems as if he paid all of the protesters to be violent. That is why the police investigations couldn't connect the dots. Because everybody is pointing fingers at each other on whom started the violence. But the high officials knows what is going on. And that is why at the Charletville protest that they had killed the two helicopter officers, so that they cannot get a bird eyes view on what is going on. And they were macing all the reporters and camera men, so that no one can be able see what is really going on.
And so basically, Soros is working on banning all of the activist organizations. Trying to stop freedom of speech, by using the freedom of speech protesters. Soros knows that he controls the heads of the military. And if Pres. Trump declared martial law, then that means that Soros military's leaders, controls the government. But the commander and chief, the President, will have to let the heads to push him around. And so the Deep State will be back in control of things. But they will try to orchestrate some way to assassinate the President before things quiet down. But the only thing about that, that it will not be able to work. It is because the ground troops and veterans are devoted to the President and which they do not like. That is why that they has been lately oppressing them. To break their spirit. They know that they will avoid a direct order from the heads, but only listen to the Commander and chief, the President.

And there is nothing wrong for showing a little loyalty to the President. But they has made it a very big issue. Bigger than Hillary's emails scandals.

Navy Punishes "Special Warfare Unit" For Flying Trump Flag In Military Convoy Navy Punishes "Special Warfare Unit" For Flying Trump Flag In Military Convoy | Zero Hedge

We already know about the left's delusion.
We've been seeing it since November last year.

Much of the right’s blind, unwarranted support for Trump is predicated on the fact that Republican consider the WH their ‘birthright’ – after 8 years out of the Oval Office they’ll support any Republican president, no matter out unfit to be chief executive, such as Trump.

When is the left going to understand that the mainstream GOP does not like Trump.

All this overgeneralization about "republicans" (especially by this moron) is way off track.

The GOP are fools, the democrats are bigger fools (who thought Hillary was a lock ?), and somehow the part of America they ignored showed them what they were by sticking them with a moron for a POTUS.

Bingo! Winner, winner chicken dinner!

Much of the right’s blind, unwarranted support for Trump is predicated on the fact that Republican consider the WH their ‘birthright’ – after 8 years out of the Oval Office they’ll support any Republican president, no matter out unfit to be chief executive, such as Trump.

What a load of crap! The Dems thought it was the of Hillary to become the next President. Many of the left on this board thought it was a foregone conclusion that she would be the next President. What the Democrats failed to realize and continue to fail to realize, working middle class Americans were fed up with being used by both parties. Congrats you nut created the monster and now you live with the results.

Soros knows how to play with people's intelligence. I noticed that everybody are claiming that the oppositions are infiltrating people into their groups. Like Antifa, that they says that the Right has infiltrated violent protesters into their group, pretending that they are with them. And so the real Antifa members probably are not the ones that are violent, but the infiltrators. But making it seems as if the whole group that are terrorist. But the media is helping out with what Soros agenda, ny egging on that Antifa are really nice people. And while it is making Pres.Trump's supporters very angry, and not focusing on what the others are saying. Dividing and conquering.

ANTIFA or Anti-Fa Is Just An Abbreviation of Anti Fascists

Hang any color sign you want on it.....

Listen to the liars trying to say it was "self defense".

Zero....credibility.

Forum List

Back