Trump supporters: get ready for civil war

There are plenty of liberals, who are misinformed....Then there are the liberals that are truly EVIL, who honor Luficer himself. I have enlightened many black people of the truth, and now they wont ever vote for a liberal Democrat or liberal Republican.

Honor Lucifer?

You people are seriously insane.

Dangerously insane

Come on lefties, the only "sick feeling" in your stomach came on election night. Maybe the schizophrenic left wing minority clings to a dream of civil war but it ain't happnin so you might as well seek professional help while you can.

Come on lefties, the only "sick feeling" in your stomach came on election night. Maybe the schizophrenic left wing minority clings to a dream of civil war but it ain't happnin so you might as well seek professional help while you can.
YOU gd idiot you're the ones needing professional help sucking up to this massive piece of crap in our WH The biggest liar ever in our wh and you whitey carry his water

It's true the Republicans in the congress and the senate are cowards.... and have abdicated their sworn allegiance to the constitution and have turned a blind eye to the lawlessness of this president and his whole crooked administration by neglecting their oversight responsibilities....

If THEY had done their jobs with oversight, then the whole country would not have had the pajesus scared out of them by Trump's many abuses of power and the Republicans would not have gotten their ass kicked with losses this midterm election... imo.... letting him slide for everything from nepotism to pay for play, has shown how terrible they really are....

:D
LOL you can't be serious..... the Democrats should have won both the House and Senate but did not, that is what happens in Midterms for every President for decades. You don't have the Senate and that will prevent your agenda of obstruction and the illegal attempt to de-legitimize a duly elected President, you have tried for 2 years to remove him from office ILLEGALLY. You people are FILTHY.
No one ever expected or even mentioned the Democrats winning the Senate in this past mid term election...

It was a long shot because Democratic Senators had 26 Seats that were up for re-election and the Republicans only had 9 seats up for re-election.

In 2020's election, there are more Republican Senators up for re-election than Democrats.
Liar the democrat leadership all said it was a blue wave and both houses would fall. As for seats they did not even win as many as retiring house members from the republicans and in both midterms for Obama the Republicans took MORE much more seats.

YOU gd idiot you're the ones needing professional help sucking up to this massive piece of crap in our WH The biggest liar ever in our wh and you whitey carry his water

Posts like yours is why we do it ..it's so enjoyable .

.:)

Only behind the Clintons and Obama

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It won't happen if we don't give up our second amendment rights. THAT is the dilemma the left is faced with. But if they try to force it, that's when the shit will hit the fan and I don't think they want to go down that road.
Yeah...you can stop the government if they want to take your guns and put you down......
Good to know where YOUR loyalties lie, bitch. Government killing citizens.

We are in a civil war. The violence so far is sporadic but only because few are fighting the liberals. Sooner or later there will be a literal explosion on one side or the other. This cannot go on.

A sick feeling has been growing in my stomach as I have realized another civil war is coming in America. It feels unavoidable. You can't subjugate, censor, marginalize, ridicule and intimidate half the population forever. Eventually they will respond with whatever tools they have left. It's not yet clear what the trigger will be, or the main focus of the conflict. I hope it's to protect Christianity and not a skirmish over race, gender or "free speech." The USA is now two different nations at war with one other. It cannot endure. This was all avoidable —if only conservatives had leaders who would represent their interests fearlessly, selflessly and effectively. What a hideous, ugly disaster and what a tragic end to the American project. Heartbreaking.

Was it not brilliant to import half of the third world to our nation? Of course there is going to be war, when half the population no longer has the American values, or the IQ necessary to maintain them.

A sick feeling has been growing in my stomach as I have realized another civil war is coming in America. It feels unavoidable. You can't subjugate, censor, marginalize, ridicule and intimidate half the population forever. Eventually they will respond with whatever tools they have left. It's not yet clear what the trigger will be, or the main focus of the conflict. I hope it's to protect Christianity and not a skirmish over race, gender or "free speech." The USA is now two different nations at war with one other. It cannot endure. This was all avoidable —if only conservatives had leaders who would represent their interests fearlessly, selflessly and effectively. What a hideous, ugly disaster and what a tragic end to the American project. Heartbreaking.

Was it not brilliant to import half of the third world to our nation? Of course there is going to be war, when half the population no longer has the American values, or the IQ necessary to maintain them.
Killing off Americans is an important component of population replacement.

Eh... being a conservative, I find this to be a colossal stretch. A civil war could happen if those of us who have opposing viewpoints can't get well enough along. But we've already experienced one Civil War in our history, which has scarred many generations to the point of not wanting to experience another one.

One day, maybe in my lifetime, maybe not, something somewhere is going to happen to a person (or in general) that will change how we see each other. I hope to God that it doesn't involve bloodshed.

Speculation like this doesn't help, it only breeds fear. Maybe that's what you're trying to do?

Remember this is men against women!!

The civil
War was men against men and the north had more of them

War ...

1st-recon-afghanistan-hr.jpg

Not War ...

920x920.jpg

Got it?

Don't think so, we are so intermingled it would be impossible to draw the battle lines. What are we going to do, feud with our neighbors who have different political signs in their yard?
Pretty much that's the way it's going.

Forum List

Back