Trump Suddenly Loves 'Sleazy' FBI Agents, Insists He Always 'Has Their Backs'

Here it is. The ruling states the president can declassify information BUT it must be done through established procedures.

https://cases.justia.com/federal/appellate-courts/ca2/18-2112/18-2112-2020-07-09.pdf?ts=1594303207
Forget Justia, here's the law:

Forget Justia, here's the law:

What do you think you proved?

What do you think you proved?
Sec. 4.4. Access by Historical Researchers and Certain Former Government Personnel.

(a) The requirement in section 4.1(a)(3) of this order that access to classified information may be granted only to individuals who have a need-to-know the information may be waived for persons who:

(1) are engaged in historical research projects;
(2) previously have occupied senior policy-making positions to which they were appointed or designated by the President or the Vice President; or
(3) served as President or Vice President.

Remind me again what position, Donald Trump held, Lesh?

It doesn't have to be waived, Lesh! It's a right that is given to EVERY President by the Constitution!
It says

May

Be

Waived

It was not waived

That was your link and you couldn’t read it?

It says

May

Be

Waived

It was not waived

That was your link and you couldn’t read it?
Yeah, that's something that's done as a regular thing for ex Presidents, Lesh! It was for both Bush's, Clinton and Obama. Bill Clinton didn't lose his security clearance even though his boy Sandy got caught trying to destroy classified materials!

Yeah, that's something that's done as a regular thing for ex Presidents, Lesh! It was for both Bush's, Clinton and Obama. Bill Clinton didn't lose his security clearance even though his boy Sandy got caught trying to destroy classified materials!
An ex President's security clearance is dependent on the current sitting President.

Show us where Biden granted it for Trump

Unless you can show me where Joe Biden re-classified the material that Trump had then why would Trump NEED a waiver?
Why? You can't show me where he DEclassified it.

Ohh...he did it with the Presidential magic wand?

"I declare everything in these boxes ...whatever it is...to be declassified"!

And by the same token had Biden ever referred to them as "classified"...BOOM...they are classified

As in "Does Trump still have all that classified material down in Mar A Lago?

BOOM...CLASSIFIED

Why? You can't show me where he DEclassified it.

Ohh...he did it with the Presidential magic wand?

"I declare everything in these boxes ...whatever it is...to be declassified"!

And by the same token had Biden ever referred to them as "classified"...BOOM...they are classified

As in "Does Trump still have all that classified material down in Mar A Lago?

BOOM...CLASSIFIED

Trump has stated that he did indeed declassify those materials, Lesh. If he says that he did...then it's up to someone else to prove that he didn't. Good luck with that!

As for your claim that Joe Biden retroactively classified what Trump had taken? I've seen nothing to lead me to believe that happened. How would Biden even know what was in those boxes?

Boom classified? Don't make me laugh.

Trump has stated that he did indeed declassify those materials, Lesh. If he says that he did...then it's up to someone else to prove that he didn't. Good luck with that!

As for your claim that Joe Biden retroactively classified what Trump had taken? I've seen nothing to lead me to believe that happened. How would Biden even know what was in those boxes?

Boom classified? Don't make me laugh.
Really?

Tough Shit

"How would Biden even know what was in those boxes?"

I knew about those boxes. It was public knowledge when Trump left the White House

And oh yea...there's no evidence that Trump DEclassified then ya know. No one has said they witnessed it.

Oh yea...and neither the PRA nor any of the statutes listed in the warrant were dependent on docs being classified.

Really?

Tough Shit

I knew about those boxes. It was public knowledge when Trump left the White House

And oh yea...there's no evidence that Trump DEclassified then ya know. No one has said they witnessed it.

Oh yea...and neither the PRA nor any of the statutes listed in the warrant were dependent on docs being classified.
You knew what was in Trump's boxes when he left the White House? LOL Really, Lesh? Dude, that's almost as stupid a thing to say as claiming Biden reclassified what was in those boxes!

Nobody has to witness Trump saying he declassified materials. If he said he did and he took those materials with him then it's incumbent upon someone else to prove that never happened.

Really?

Tough Shit

As for the rest of the statutes listed in the warrant? They're on even shakier legal ground then claiming Trump illegally had classified materials!

Nobody has to witness Trump saying he declassified materials. If he said he did and he took those materials with him then it's incumbent upon someone else to prove that never happened.
That's batshit cult shit there buddy

If there ain't witnesses...it didn't happen

Forum List

Back