Trump stops following Ann Coulter on Twitter after she called him gutless

Who do you side with, conservatives?

• Trump

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Coulter

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Trump probably had to make the deal to prevent the Swamp from locking his family up for life.

Dealing with the Swamp is like dealing with the mob.

But I guess by destroying the lives of his loved ones, the Swamp has progressed from just shooting them like JFK who had targeted the Fed for termination before going to Dallas.'

It's a kinder, gentler, Swamp.

• Banned
Trump probably had to make the deal to prevent the Swamp from locking his family up for life.

But I guess by destroying the lives of his loved ones, the Swamp has progressed from just shooting them like JFK who had targeted the Fed for termination before going to Dallas.'

I think you're talking about the deep state thingy. The swamp is the group of corrupt officials that Trump has hired and had to leave because of their swampiness..

It's not true. It's somebody named Bob Brigham's interpretation of the President's opinion but typical of fake news that the crazy left eats up like drooling pablum.

I think you're talking about the deep state thingy. The swamp is the group of corrupt officials that Trump has hired and had to leave because of their swampiness..

No, Trump may be corrupt but the Federal Swamp is down right demonic.

For example, Trump paid off whores who consensually had sex with him while he was married. Was this immoral? Sure! Did he break laws on how he paid them off via the technicalities of campaign finances? Perhaps.

But look at the Swamp. Bill Clinton paid off women as well but the press and Swamp did nothing about that. In fact, some accuse Slick Willy of rape.

Then there is Congress who we learned has been paying off women who had been sexually assaulted for decades using taxpayer money.

So compared to the Swamp, Trump looks like Mother Theresa.

trump-halo.jpg

Wait. Am I to understand that, regarding Trump's wall, Ann Coulter is upset because he can't get it up? Come on Ann. Trump is old, and erecting a wall takes time. She's such a bitch.

Well, Nancy has been kind of cranky since she was stood up at the alter.

For example, Trump paid off whores who consensually had sex with him while he was married. Was this immoral? Sure! Did he break laws on how he paid them off via the technicalities of campaign finances? Perhaps.

But look at the Swamp. Bill Clinton paid off women as well but the press and Swamp did nothing about that. In fact, some accuse Slick Willy of rape.

Then there is Congress who we learned has been paying off women who had been sexually assaulted for decades using taxpayer money.

trump-halo.jpg
Trump hired the swamp people. Idiot.

trump-halo.jpg

Clinton went through impeachment hearings. You claiming that nothing was done is just stupid.

Aaaand, just like that the pathetic narcissistic blobs on the left are fans of Ann Coulter and seem to want the wall?

I do not know.

What I do know is the left are pathetic morons that you simply cannot have debates with. They have no principles. They are fucking losers. Taking any side of any issue in order to prolong their agenda. The voting base of the left are that stupid that they will argue both points in the same debate.

Let us not forget what the left is.

Colbert: "Trump fired Comey"
Audience: "Yay!"
Colbert: "No, you're supposed to boo"
Audience: "Boo!"
Colbert: "Good audience, but don't you EVER form your opinion by yourself again"

Let me clarify....

Aaaand, just like that the pathetic narcissistic blobs on the left are fans of Ann Coulter and seem to want the wall?
Ann Coulter is a right winger. The left doesn't want a wall.
Have you been drinking again?

Forum List

Back