Trump spews lie storm in Cincinnati

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Read the list here: Trump made numerous false claims at his Ohio rally - CNNPolitics

Come on Trumpettes, how can you worship this liar? He lies & you cheer.

Then you repeat his lies here & make total asses out of yourself.

We all know oil & gas production rose under Obama but the fat asssed orange POS claimed Obama tried to end it.

Trump lies & exaggerated & lies & exaggerated some more?
He even called Warren Pocahontas which is noy only bigoted but claimed she has no Native American ancestry when she took a damn test & proved it.

I really don't know what is more pathetic, Trump or the dumfucks that go to his rallies.

BTW, Trump is off for another tax payer funded trip to one of his golf resorts. Those two and a half day work weeks are tough especially when you don;t get to the office until noon. Two campaign trips.

What democrats propose amounts to open borders. No one has to say the literal words "I want our borders opened up" in order to achieve that goal. It's the old leftist tactic of interpreting everything literally in order to deny everything.
They want the US to be the Greyhound bus station and soup kitchen-flop house of the world.

Fighting tooth and nail to deny a security wall is a great example of how the left feels about secure borders.
They are really not in favor. Don't listen to what they say. Watch what they do.
This is supposedly one of the issues in which CNN says the president lied. The voters know who the real liars are.

I am no fan of Trump but even I have to admit that much of this article is nit picking. Not that Trump has ever cared about being accurate with the facts. They should have concentrated on the actual lies.

Like the one about always protecting those with pre-existing conditions. Trump is trying to end those protections.

Not for nothing but CNN ratings are tanking in the last 3 months and July #'s are expected to be in the shitter following the Mueller debacle. Im laughing......the OP consistently uses CNN or Wikipedia as sources.:coffee:. Talk about having the political IQ of a handball.:bye1:

I am no fan of Trump but even I have to admit that much of this article is nit picking. Not that Trump has ever cared about being accurate with the facts. They should have concentrated on the actual lies.

Like the one about always protecting those with pre-existing conditions. Trump is trying to end those protections.

If it were just not caring about statistics, his "inaccuracies" would not always be in his favor.

These are lies.

Obama told Americans that he would "wean America of fossil fuel" and he meant it. Now the crazy left thinks he increased oil production?

Obama meant very little of what he said.

Bullshit.

This "but....but....but...Obama" excuse you assfucks give for explaining Trump's lies is pathetic.

Bite me. I am not defending anything Trump did. Trump is a worthless individual. Trump is president in large part because Obama was not who he promised to be.

I supported 90% of what Candidate Obama proposed. I supported 10% of what President Obama actually did.

What democrats propose amounts to open borders. No one has to say the literal words "I want our borders opened up" in order to achieve that goal. It's the old leftist tactic of interpreting everything literally in order to deny everything.
They want the US to be the Greyhound bus station and soup kitchen-flop house of the world.

Fighting tooth and nail to deny a security wall is a great example of how the left feels about secure borders.
They are really not in favor. Don't listen to what they say. Watch what they do.
This is supposedly one of the issues in which CNN says the president lied. The voters know who the real liars are.
Oh please,. You run around screaming Open Borders. This is a God damn lie. Quit making excuses because you can''t tell the fucking truth.

Read the list here: Trump made numerous false claims at his Ohio rally - CNNPolitics

Come on Trumpettes, how can you worship this liar? He lies & you cheer.

Then you repeat his lies here & make total asses out of yourself.

We all know oil & gas production rose under Obama but the fat asssed orange POS claimed Obama tried to end it.

Trump lies & exaggerated & lies & exaggerated some more?
He even called Warren Pocahontas which is noy only bigoted but claimed she has no Native American ancestry when she took a damn test & proved it.

I really don't know what is more pathetic, Trump or the dumfucks that go to his rallies.

BTW, Trump is off for another tax payer funded trip to one of his golf resorts. Those two and a half day work weeks are tough especially when you don;t get to the office until noon. Two campaign trips.
Don't support Trump, but he is still better than any Democrat. I would like to see Joe Manchin run.

If it were just not caring about statistics, his "inaccuracies" would not always be in his favor.

These are lies.

He's speaks before he thinks and he rarely thinks.

Obama told Americans that he would "wean America of fossil fuel" and he meant it. Now the crazy left thinks he increased oil production?
Oil & gas production increased under Obama.

'If you did not know this perhaps you are just another uninformed Trumpette jackass.

'If you did not know this perhaps you are just another uninformed Trumpette jackass.

That was not what Candidate Obama promised.

Obama promised to end all oil and gas subsidies. He did not.

Which policies of obama’s Specifically expanded oil and gas production?

Forum List

Back