Trump: Speaking loudly & clearly, we won’t let twitter & facebook silence conservative voices

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"Social Media is totally discriminating against Republican/Conservative voices. Speaking loudly and clearly for the Trump Administration, we won’t let that happen. They are closing down the opinions of many people on the RIGHT, while at the same time doing nothing to others...Censorship is a very dangerous thing & absolutely impossible to police. If you are weeding out Fake News, there is nothing so Fake as CNN & MSNBC, & yet I do not ask that their sick behavior be removed. I get used to it and watch with a grain of salt, or don’t watch at all.

Too many voices are being destroyed, some good & some bad, and that cannot be allowed to happen. Who is making the choices, because I can already tell you that too many mistakes are being made. Let everybody participate, good & bad, and we will all just have to figure it out!" - President Trump

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

what are twitter afraid of? why do they shadowban conservatives? THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Last edited:
"Social Media is totally discriminating against Republican/Conservative voices. Speaking loudly and clearly for the Trump Administration, we won’t let that happen. They are closing down the opinions of many people on the RIGHT, while at the same time doing nothing to others...Censorship is a very dangerous thing & absolutely impossible to police. If you are weeding out Fake News, there is nothing so Fake as CNN & MSNBC, & yet I do not ask that their sick behavior be removed. I get used to it and watch with a grain of salt, or don’t watch at all.

Too many voices are being destroyed, some good & some bad, and that cannot be allowed to happen. Who is making the choices, because I can already tell you that too many mistakes are being made. Let everybody participate, good & bad, and we will all just have to figure it out!" - President Trump

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

what are twitter afraid of? why do they shadowban conservatives? THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Because the truth is dangerous. It always has been. It always will be.

If the message is not dangerous there's no worries in getting it out. But of course it is dangerous. If conservatives are given equal footing as the liberal message, conservatives win, ESPECIALLY in the Trump era. Despite his bumbling messaging, everything is going extremely well. Without the media and social media platforms attempting to destroy him at every turn AND the fake investigations, his approval rating would probably be near 60%. Given Obama's positive coverage and it definitely would be.

So the media/social media must destroy him and suppress conservative voices--it's the only way they can win now, and they know it.

Does this mean Trump is railing against actions taken to limit/identify Russian bots on social media?

Private companies should be able to do whatever they want. Its time for some enterprising young conservative to come up with an alternative.

Forum List

Back