Trump Slams Restaurant That Booted Sanders

Personally, I don't think the restaurant owner should have asked her to leave... I think it was wrong, and not good for her business.... or the public in general.... it fuels the discourse and division Trump thrives on as well....

But it was her choice, and legal.

Can you imagine the world turning in to a situation where as a customer you have to find out whether a restaurant you want to go out and eat in, is going to not welcome you to simply eat, because of your political affiliation, before you stop at it or make reservations???

There is no doubt that hostile Dimocrats will rally around this restaurant. The restaurant however has sent out a clear message that Republicans are not welcome to dine there.
Some will choose to support it, others will make a point to stay away.

35477099_10156419513704841_3732254248679768064_n.jpg

Personally, I don't think the restaurant owner should have asked her to leave... I think it was wrong, and not good for her business.... or the public in general.... it fuels the discourse and division Trump thrives on as well....

Can you imagine the world turning in to a situation where as a customer you have to find out whether a restaurant you want to go out and eat in, is going to not welcome you to simply eat, because of your political affiliation, before you stop at it or make reservations???

My thoughts exactly. This has the potential to get really ugly really fast. All folks want to do is enjoy some down time and eat a meal with family and or colleagues that they are paying for. I don't even like Sanders. Should have just left her alone.

It sounds wonderful to me.
I don't want to go where I'm not wanted.
I don't want to give my hard earned money to whack jobs who would use it against me.
I want to stay away from liberals as much as I can.

Perhaps. But Stephanie Wilkinson's picture and name is floating around with the word "bigot" attached to it. Her Yelp reviews are in the toilet (which I'm sure they'll fix) and they had to close Saturday. She may have a surge from fellow bigots in the short term, but in the long term I'm betting this wasn't worth it for her. Especially as she educates herself and finds out the same practice at the border was done under Obama.

One of the things I find interesting about this owner's story, is she says she huddled with her staff of whom some are gay, and they all agreed Sanders party should be asked to leave.

Now think about that, we live in an era where the wrath of the entire gay community comes down on any business that refuses to serve them, yet these gay employees are patted on the back by the left for refusing to serve someone.

SARAH SANDERS BOOTED FROM RESTAURANT

Left-Liberals suddenly love property rights.

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders was kicked out of a restaurant on Friday night because she works for President Donald Trump.

A co-owner of the Red Hen in Lexington, Virginia, asked Ms Sanders and her family to leave as a protest against the Trump administration.

Fine, no problem. As (classical) liberals have explained, the essence and test of private property rights is exclusivity. Without the right to bar entry to undersirables, there are no property rights. I have no problem, therefore, with the commie restaurateur asking Sarah Sanders to leave – for whatever reason.

Commies can chuckle, the Sanders party can eat elsewhere and Republicans know to take their money elsewhere. So we’re all agreed now, aren’t we, that anyone can refuse anyone’s business for any reason. Yes?

Posted in ATW

Refuse service for a different sexual preference..... unacceptable and the owner should go to jail.
Refuse service for a different political preference..... accepted and applauded.

And that....is the mind of a progressive.

You mean like at religious nut bakery's?

The thing is with folks like Sarah Sanders it goes beyond politics. It's a moral issue with Sanders and Trump's admin. They constantly piss on the American people and tell them it's raining with the obvious and unnecessary lying.

Also the right wing are the same folks who think it's perfectly fine to ban gay people from their place of business. Where was the outrage from the Trump admin about that?

But because Sarah's fat ass was barred from getting a meal( which she probably didn't need to eat anyway) now they are outraged?

There was no outraged when Biden was barred from a restaurant in 2012. But leave it to the right to be snowflakes

"Especially as she educates herself and finds out the same practice at the border was done under Obama" is a silly statement.

The far right say one day he did it and the next day he did not do it.

Get your stories straight.

America is laughing at the far right. Again.

The thing is with folks like Sarah Sanders it goes beyond politics. It's a moral issue with Sanders and Trump's admin. They constantly piss on the American people and tell them it's raining with the obvious and unnecessary lying.

Also the right wing are the same folks who think it's perfectly fine to ban gay people from their place of business. Where was the outrage from the Trump admin about that?

But because Sarah's fat ass was barred from getting a meal( which she probably didn't need to eat anyway) now they are outraged?

There was no outraged when Biden was barred from a restaurant in 2012. But leave it to the right to be snowflakes

Was Joe Biden banned from the restaurant because he was stalking children?

Forum List

Back