Trump should take notes from Larry Kudlow and remind Americans, you are $6K MORE wealthy than before he came. 6x the entire 8 years of Obama

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Trump needs to pound this. China and the economy, in particular, the major benefit of dollars to citizens.

Tell America, "we want the economy open because we want citizens to earn more money. Just as we had highest wage gains in decades. $6K more than before I came into office. All of that will be lost as China eats our lunch and steals our jobs."

Trump needs to pound this. China and the economy, in particular, the major benefit of dollars to citizens.

Tell America, "we want the economy open because we want citizens to earn more money. Just as we had highest wage gains in decades. $6K more than before I came into office. All of that will be lost as China eats our lunch and steals our jobs."

Credible proof? Source?

Credible proof? Source?

I trust Larry. I also remember the wage growth stats from two years ago were huge. I presume they remained, even as you fight the Wuhan Virus. I remember it in particular because I saw a juxtapose graph with Canadas wages, and we are basically stuck at the same real dollars as in the 1970s.

This increased wealth fact alone, should be a slam dunk for Trump. He needs to use it.

I lost more money from Trump's recession than that.... most of us have.

Credible proof? Source?

Hard to sell that when unemployment is so high.

Credible proof? Source?

Call the Mayor or whatever the Communist dictator in Wuhan is referred to as. THAT'S the reason for any downfall.

Oh, and Emperor Fauci is no hero to the working man and small businesses.

Credible proof? Source?

You didn't see Kudlow? He was just on FOX News.

Oh...you don't get FOX News, right?

Listen to Kudlow? You have got to be kidding. That guy is a fn train wreck.

Credible proof? Source?

Call the Mayor or whatever the Communist dictator in Wuhan is referred to. THAT'S the reason for any downfall.

Nah, I'll place the blame where it belongs...on the blob. He botched the response....and continues to do so. He could have smaller events with distancing and promote mask wearing. He has done neither.

Emperor Fauci? You sound like you're losing your marbles.

Credible proof? Source?

Call the Mayor or whatever the Communist dictator in Wuhan is referred to. THAT'S the reason for any downfall.

Nah, I'll place the blame where it belongs...on the blob. He botched the response....and continues to do so. He could have smaller events with distancing and promote mask wearing. He has done neither.

He sure isn't libertarian, or even non-partisan Fauci in my estimation. Unless we consider a man who was brought to tears after hearing a speech from Hillary Clinton as someone who is on the sidelines about his political views.

Credible proof? Source?

I trust Larry.
BBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Credible proof? Source?

He sure isn't libertarian, or even non-partisan Fauci in my estimation. Unless we consider a man who was brought to tears after hearing a speech from Hillary Clinton as someone who is on the sidelines about his political views.

And allegedly being brought to tears makes him an "emperor"? Please tell me you're not that crazy.

As for partisan/non partisan...he's a doctor who says that if you don't want to catch the virus, stay away from people who have the virus or take steps if you can't. Unfortunately that isn't advice that is going to help generate a lot of economic activity.

Its both funny and sad that conservatives think anyone who isn't parroting Trump's initiatives is 100% on the other side of the spectrum.

Forum List

Back