Trump should practice his insanity at the gold course, NOT in the oval office

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Since republicans are fully in charge of our government, it'll take some brave and honest republican leaders to FINALLY stand up to Trump's insanity.......Unfortunately, very few of those folks are left like good patriotic republican Americans during Watergate.......Certainly McConnell or Ryan do NOT have the testicles to do it, but some others should push for Trump's his ouster.....(and don't worry republicans, you'll still have Pence.)

This latest Trump stunt, stating that he "would have had more votes if he kept up with the Obama birther" bullshit is a REAL sign of mental instability......Never mind that he is not really arguing whether Obama was born here or not anymore....The crux of his claim is that had he kept up with the birther nonsense he would have able to CON some more racist votes.

The above, coupled with his NOW denial that the Access Hollywood tape is NT his voice, and the out-of-no-where attack on Muslims, his inane claim that he will be responsible for bring back "Merry Christmas". etc. shows that the orange clown is UNHINGED...........and getting worse by the day.

God help us all since this guy can get us into the worst war that this planet has ever experienced.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Of course, on the thread's title I meant GOLF course....My apologies for my fat fingers

Bottom line:Will there be SOME honest and patriotic republicans to finally sat ENOUGH???

President Trump is doing fine , millions love him and you don't . YOU and youe ilk are unimportant as so far The Trump is working for Americans and America Nat .

• Banned
President Trump is doing fine , millions love him and you don't . YOU and youe ilk are unimportant as so far The Trump is working for Americans and America Nat .

So, you're one of the morons who "thinks" that Obama was NOT an American and you're alsos one of the morons who "thinks" that the voice on that tape of Trump grabbing pussies is a fake???

Well, the INSANE CLOWN POSSE is alive and well.....LOL

Since republicans are fully in charge of our government, it'll take some brave and honest republican leaders to FINALLY stand up to Trump's insanity.......Unfortunately, very few of those folks are left like good patriotic republican Americans during Watergate.......Certainly McConnell or Ryan do NOT have the testicles to do it, but some others should push for Trump's his ouster.....(and don't worry republicans, you'll still have Pence.)

This latest Trump stunt, stating that he "would have had more votes if he kept up with the Obama birther" bullshit is a REAL sign of mental instability......Never mind that he is not really arguing whether Obama was born here or not anymore....The crux of his claim is that had he kept up with the birther nonsense he would have able to CON some more racist votes.

The above, coupled with his NOW denial that the Access Hollywood tape is NT his voice, and the out-of-no-where attack on Muslims, his inane claim that he will be responsible for bring back "Merry Christmas". etc. shows that the orange clown is UNHINGED...........and getting worse by the day.

God help us all since this guy can get us into the worst war that this planet has ever experienced.

No links? Or should we just ignore your TDS tantrum?

• Banned

Sure, Tigger.....I made the whole thing up......

Like I stated,it will take some (if they still exist) honest and patriotic Americans to FINALLY admit that Trump is insane........Hopefully, this will happen before he gets us into a mess that goes beyond his temporary stay in the oval office.

Most on the right are cowards, they lack the courage to acknowledge the fact that Trump is unfit to be president.

• Banned
Most on the right are cowards, they lack the courage to acknowledge the fact that Trump is unfit to be president.

The mods on this forum are not very kind to me, so I refrained from posting simple threads on here asking right wingers WHO among them still believes that:

Obama was not born in the U.S.......or

That the voice on that Access Hollywood tape is not Trump's

Like I stated,it will take some (if they still exist) honest and patriotic Americans to FINALLY admit that Trump is insane........Hopefully, this will happen before he gets us into a mess that goes beyond his temporary stay in the oval office.

Nah, I prefer to think of him as eclectic. Enjoy the next 7 years.

Somehow, I think that not even YOU would be dumb enough to think that Trump would be anywhere around the WH for 7 years.....But, I could be wrong about just how delusional you are.

Somehow, I think that not even YOU would be dumb enough to think that Trump would be anywhere around the WH for 7 years.....But, I could be wrong about just how delusional you are.

It's the economy stupid, have you looked at all the economic indicators. 3.3% GDP, Manufacturing up 26%, Consumer confidence off the charts, housing starts high, home prices rising and G6 UI dropping. If that continues even you will vote for him.

It's the economy stupid, have you looked at all the economic indicators. 3.3% GDP, Manufacturing up 26%, Consumer confidence off the charts, housing starts high, home prices rising and G6 UI dropping. If that continues even you will vote for him.

Sure, first THANK Obama's coat tails, and then hope that the fat clown doesn't start a war with the other fat clown...........

But, hey.....did you ever wonder if the economy is doing so fucking well, WHY is trump looking to give MORE money to his ilk of elites???

BTW, nice try in RE-DIRECTING the thread's intent from Trump's insanity to the economy......Does the economy make the fat fuck any LESS of an INSANE idiot?

Sure, first THANK Obama's coat tails, and then hope that the fat clown doesn't start a war with the other fat clown...........

But, hey.....did you ever wonder if the economy is doing so fucking well, WHY is trump looking to give MORE money to his ilk of elites???

Your dear leader only dreamed of 3.3% GDP, doing away with his business crushing regulations is revving up the economy. Wait till you see 6% increases in GDP, it's been done before, it can be done again. Eclectic or not, everyone will love Trump.

BTW, nice try in RE-DIRECTING the thread's intent from Trump's insanity to the economy......Does the economy make the fat fuck any LESS of an INSANE idiot?

You're the one that said he wouldn't be around in 7 years, I just gave you reasons why he well could be.

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 11/2 - 11/28 -- 39.9 55.9 -16.0
Economist/YouGov 11/26 - 11/28 1319 RV 43 53 -10
Gallup 11/26 - 11/28 1500 A 38 55 -17
Rasmussen Reports 11/26 - 11/28 1500 LV 41 57 -16
Reuters/Ipsos 11/24 - 11/28 1969 A 38 57 -19
Quinnipiac 11/15 - 11/20 1415 RV 38 55 -17
NPR/PBS/Marist 11/13 - 11/15 802 RV 42 54 -12
Harvard-Harris 11/11 - 11/14 2350 RV 41 59 -18
CNN 11/2 - 11/5 RV 38 57 -19
All President Trump Job Approval Polling Data
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

And many more millions of Americans think that the treasonous fat senile old orange clown is a waste of oxygen. Over 50% think that he is not doing a good job at all.

LOL, President Pence will not win his first Presidential election in 2020, the stain of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown will go far to deep.

f1a99de1e924c6e6b500476d26bf1591.jpg

Your dear leader only dreamed of 3.3% GDP, doing away with his business crushing regulations is revving up the economy. Wait till you see 6% increases in GDP, it's been done before, it can be done again. Eclectic or not, everyone will love Trump.

Of course, you current half brain would not believe this.....ever.....but had Obama had another year in office, that 3.3% GDP would have happened just the same.........

I'll ask again....IF THE ECONOMY IS DOING SO FUCKING WELL, WHY A TAX REFORM BILL TO GIVE MORE MONEY TO THOSE WHO ARE SWIMMING IN SUCH A FLOOD OF MONEY ANYWAY?

Forum List

Back