Trump trolls Biden by sharing manipulated video of him dancing to 'F--- tha Police'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Ok, I had to laugh at this, even though the language is vulgar. Trump always finds this weird stuff to re-tweet, lol. Just totally catches you offguard. In todays social media world, it can be effective.

Trump trolls Biden by sharing manipulated video of him dancing to 'F--- tha Police'

President Trump on Wednesday trolled Democratic rival Joe Biden by sharing a manipulated video of the former vice president dancing to N.W.A.’s “F--- Tha Police.”

“What is this all about?” Trump asked as he retweeted a video that showed Biden appearing to play the explicit '90s anti-cop song on his phone and bop along to it.

WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

Trump later retweeted the video again, this time commenting: "China is drooling. They can’t believe this!"

The core of the video was actually from a campaign event in Kissimmee, Fla., where Biden did pull out his phone -- but instead, he played the much less explicit (and much more recent) “Despacito” by Luis Fonsi.

Say, maybe some dork can make another funny fake video, that the moroonie in chief can retweet, with Donnie hitting golf balls at VP Biden this time. I'm sure that would make all those beautiful Trumpybear fans just cream in their jeans, again.

Ok, I had to laugh at this, even though the language is vulgar. Trump always finds this weird stuff to re-tweet, lol. Just totally catches you offguard. In todays social media world, it can be effective.

President Trump on Wednesday trolled Democratic rival Joe Biden by sharing a manipulated video of the former vice president dancing to N.W.A.’s “F--- Tha Police.”

“What is this all about?” Trump asked as he retweeted a video that showed Biden appearing to play the explicit '90s anti-cop song on his phone and bop along to it.

Trump later retweeted the video again, this time commenting: "China is drooling. They can’t believe this!"

The core of the video was actually from a campaign event in Kissimmee, Fla., where Biden did pull out his phone -- but instead, he played the much less explicit (and much more recent) “Despacito” by Luis Fonsi.
Thanks for the post. :clap:

1600271435545.jpeg

Say, maybe some dork can make another funny fake video, that the moroonie in chief can retweet, with Donnie hitting golf balls at VP Biden this time. I'm sure that would make all those beautiful Trumpybear fans just cream in their jeans, again.

Meh, it's childish, but it's effective in todays social media world. Citizens want a president who is accessible and with a sense of humour. As long as he takes the job seriously when looking out for U.S interests.

Notice how in the second tweet Trump sent out "China is drooling. They can’t believe this!" He wisely erased the first tweet to bring the issue back to China. His slam dunk. Not an accident I'm sure.

Confronting China was so long overdue and will be the #1 issue for any serious American president for the next 30 years, if they want peace on the planet and to see America succeed. The dye has been cast, it's going to take the full effort of many Western nations to reign in the Communists. As long as Trump keeps the focus on that, he's going to have a good chunk of the Independent voters I am sure.

Did you all see Joe get off the plane yesterday and wave to no one?...he was trying to make it appear he had someone to wave to...LOL...the airport was empty except for the throng of Trump supporters waiting for him outside of the airport....LMFAO

Trump is trying to force biden to take a stand---if he denies that he supports the blm killing cops, then he is in trouble with his base....if Biden let it stands, then he alienates middle class america and the other law abidding.

I bet if Donald moved to another platform Twitter would change its tune. A Twitter junkie president is the best thing that's ever happened to them.

Twitter flagged him again - multiple times. Sad :(
so doc....if biden gets elected and 2 years into his term the violence is still here and this virus is still here....will we see you here bad mouthing him like you do trump?....
hahahaha

you think biden will last 2 yrs,,,
thats funny,,

Forum List

Back