Lindsey Graham’s Campaign For Rival’s Tax Returns Ends In Humiliation

Now all Graham has to do is stop being a bootlicker to Trump and push him more to release his tax returns.

Good.

I find it disgusting for any republican to demand any democrat to produce their tax returns.

When they've spent 5 years, since 2015, demanding that trump doesn't have to produce any tax returns, supports trump to fight showing any tax returns and fights to prevent trump from showing any tax returns.

graham should start demanding that trump show his tax returns. I'm sure he won't though.

Now all Graham has to do is stop being a bootlicker to Trump and push him more to release his tax returns.

Good.

I find it disgusting for any republican to demand any democrat to produce their tax returns.

When they've spent 5 years, since 2015, demanding that trump doesn't have to produce any tax returns, supports trump to fight showing any tax returns and fights to prevent trump from showing any tax returns.

graham should start demanding that trump show his tax returns. I'm sure he won't though.

Didn't read your own link did you? It's amazing how lazy leftists are, that happens all the time.

Harrison demanded Trump release his returns without his having done it himself. Graham said well, you demand it, do it.

Graham didn't bring it up even according to YOUR OWN ARTICLE.

Shit, man. Seriously, read your own links before YOU post them. Wow

Harrison didn’t need to release his tax returns and neither does Trump. No law requiring anyone to release their tax returns if they run for office.

No there's not. Agreed. But Harrison was vocal demanding Trump's tax returns, so it was hypocrisy until he did it.

All Graham said was you demand them, you should release yours. Not the same

Good.

I find it disgusting that any person would ask for anyone to produce tax returns if not legally required to do so. The is an invasion of privacy and totally out of bounds.

Good.

I find it disgusting that any person would ask for anyone to produce tax returns if not legally required to do so. The is an invasion of privacy and totally out of bounds.

All presidents have done it voluntarily except Trump, why? Even Bush released his tax returns and so did Ronald Reagan.

Good.

All presidents have done it voluntarily except Trump, why? Even Bush released his tax returns and so did Ronald Reagan.

Presidents since Nixon, no one before then. Trump refused because he didn’t have to comply.

I don’t care who released their tax returns or not, it is no ones business and there is no law requiring anyone to release the returns. You want a law that forces a candidate to release their tax returns, write your Congressman and ask that he introduce a bill to make it the law, then I’d say yes, he has to turn in his tax return. As of today, there is no requirement and it isn’t any of your business.

Foreign-funded, Democrat-supported domestic terrorists are looting, burning, destroying, assaulting, murdering, assassinating police...the Democrats are literally running a mentally defective dementia-suffering politician who was proven to have participated in an attempt to overthrow the newly elected President of the United States after he defeated a proven criminal Presidential nominee - one that could not win a rigged election, and desperate snowflakes are still talking about 'tax returns' as the key to their 'salvation'...

Bwuhahahaha

Forum List

Back