Trump Sets Himself up for a Coverup Charge Aides Fear

You know a thread is good when Trump supporters' only 'argument' is to type the name of the newspaper and a smiley face.

As soon as I saw it was WAPO I stopped reading, same as I do with CNN, Huffpo and a few others
Then you sought some feel-good fake news from The Gateway Pundit :muahaha:

Don't read it, keep trying lil fella
Why don't you read The Gateway Pundit? Is it fake news? Finally we agree on something!

You know a thread is good when Trump supporters' only 'argument' is to type the name of the newspaper and a smiley face.

As soon as I saw it was WAPO I stopped reading, same as I do with CNN, Huffpo and a few others

Why don't you read The Gateway Pundit? Is it fake news? Finally we agree on something!

I just don't read it. I have no idea if its fake news or not but I do know WAPO and CNN are suspect

DGFN7dnVwAA28p8.jpg
RiGev56.jpg

I just don't read it. I have no idea if its fake news or not but I do know WAPO and CNN are suspect
Sassy, stop playing games. You read The Gateway Pundit, because you are a Trump supporter.

Sassy, stop playing games. You read The Gateway Pundit, because you are a Trump supporter.

Sigh, will you jackwads stop pretending you know everything. It's old and tiresome

White House says Trump weighed in on son’s Russia meeting statement ‘as any father would’

The White House defended President Trump's involvement in issuing a statementabout his son's meeting with a Russian lawyer during the campaign, saying that the statement was true and that the president was simply acting as a father.

“The statement that Don Jr. issued is true. There's no inaccuracy in the statement,” said White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders. “The president weighed in just as any father would based on the limited information that he had.”

“This is all discussion, frankly, of no consequence,” Sanders added.

The comments seem to confirm that Trump participated in the drafting of the statement on Air Force One and contradict past statements from Trump's attorneys denying that he had any involvement.

Its being reported by the Washington Post, that Donald Trump is the one who told his son to lie about the emails and the adoption story....as if, we don't believe it...think about how stupid the whole thing came out about Russian adoption vs what the email said...Only a dumb stupid white idiot, such as Trump could come up with something that ridiculous....can't wait for the spin doctors to dismiss this one....I honestly don't think Trump knows the difference between a lie and telling the Trump...I really think he lives in a reality that comprises itself on nothing but bullshittin mf's and lying...that's his universe folks and finally, I get it...the guys a nut case

tumblr_mj8eylGElv1s7xvilo1_400.gif
The WH confirmed the story today JGalt.
Feel stupid? You should.

whenever trump supporters hear news they don't like they call it fake news.
Yet it almost always comes back to haunt them.

Gee not one Trumpie has the integrity to admit they were wrong when they called this news story fake news.

Watch... the next Washpo story that comes out they'll do the exact same thing.
Some people just never learn from their mistakes

Forum List

Back