Trump/Sessions want to protrect white people from discrimination

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Yep, the bigot/racist duo will use DOJ assets to fight for all the white folks being discriminated against by colleges & universities.

Unarmed blacks continue to gunned down by police - so what.

Transgendered discriminated against by States & Communities - Who cares?

Voter suppression target millions of minorities - Good for us.

But OM MG OMG some lily white rich kid from some fancy dancy prep school doesn't get into Harvard because some black kid with lower scores from the inner city does.

Of all the various types of discrimination in the country, This is what Agent Orange deems as important.

Yep, the bigot/racist duo will use DOJ assets to fight for all the white folks being discriminated against by colleges & universities.

But OM MG OMG some lily white rich kid from some fancy dancy prep school doesn't get into Harvard because some black kid with lower scores from the inner city does.

Of all the various types of discrimination in the country, This is what Agent Orange deems as important.

Actually Asians are probably the most discriminated group when it comes to University Admissions.

But you can't prove it, can you? LOL!
What are you talking about? There are plenty of instances when people have complained about A.A. If you want to talk hypocrisy, why not the fact that the very same people don't see a problem with a 'C' student getting into Harvard because of A.A. for rich white kids, i.e. legacy?

I find it funny that the guy who needed daddy to get him into his alma mater (yes, the orange sociopath) is all upset that people who deserve to get in who aren't legacies can go to college.

I mean... how else do you make sure you have a constant cheap source of labor than by putting your foot on upward mobility?

What are you talking about? There are plenty of instances when people have complained about A.A. If you want to talk hypocrisy, why not the fact that the very same people don't see a problem with a 'C' student getting into Harvard because of A.A. for rich white kids, i.e. legacy?
So when asked for proof, you start talking about something else that has no bearing on anything. Why is that?

Butt hurt again?

More whites die by police. So what?
Trannies arent covered by discriminatory, unconstitutional PA laws at the Federal level. Only some states have those.
Lol

I find it funny that the guy who needed daddy to get him into his alma mater (yes, the orange sociopath) is all upset that people who deserve to get in who aren't legacies can go to college.

I mean... how else do you make sure you have a constant cheap source of labor than by putting your foot on upward mobility?
Yeah, because the beast would have been a senator, SoS and the Dem presidential (failed) nominee is she hadn't married Bill.

So when asked for proof, you start talking about something else that has no bearing on anything. Why is that?
You didn't indicate for which part of the post you were asking proof, so I chose one example. Sorry, I'm not a mind reader. If you were only talking about certain points, you need to make that clear. :dunno:

You didn't indicate for which part of the post you were asking proof, so I chose one example. Sorry, I'm not a mind reader. If you were only talking about certain points, you need to make that clear. :dunno:
What good would it do to make anything clear to you? You'll still smoke spin and deflect like always.

You didn't indicate for which part of the post you were asking proof, so I chose one example. Sorry, I'm not a mind reader. If you were only talking about certain points, you need to make that clear.
What good would it do to make anything clear to you? You'll still smoke spin and deflect like always.
Isn't that what you're doing? I pointed out that your comment made no sense and now you're trying to weasel out of responsibility for the deficiencies of your own post! :laugh2:

You didn't indicate for which part of the post you were asking proof, so I chose one example. Sorry, I'm not a mind reader. If you were only talking about certain points, you need to make that clear.
Isn't that what you're doing? I pointed out that your comment made no sense and now you're trying to weasel out of responsibility for the deficiencies of your own post! :laugh2:
Thank for proving my claim. Take care sir.

Isn't that what you're doing? I pointed out that your comment made no sense and now you're trying to weasel out of responsibility for the deficiencies of your own post!
Thank for proving my claim. Take care sir.
Saying nothing and running away. Typical!!!

The law protects everyone, including whites.

Consent decrees seek to have the demographics of the employing agency mirror those in the community at large. Thus an all white police force, or an all black police force would be suspect that Human Resources has another agenda. So, yes, consent decrees protect white males, and yet encourage diversity.

As he very well should since the tables are turned now and Obama shit stain has created this racial BS and WTF is he the purple penguin. Don't like people protected too mother ................ bad suck it up snowflakes where you once accused whites of being racist, your own have turned around to do the same thing right back to the whites as you began to win and the idiots fell for the SOCIAL ENGINEERING upon yourselves now we have to fight for our rights. Where as if the indoctrinated ass holes of society , if they wouldn't have bitten that bait put out by BILL AYERS and OBAMA , we would have the racial tension we have today. WAKE THE FK UP and you to DAVE bite the bait just by what you said in regard to this ISSUE.

upload_2017-8-2_7-43-39.png

upload_2017-8-2_7-44-27.png

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration is preparing to redirect resources of the Justice Department’s civil rights division toward investigating and suing universities over affirmative action admissions policies deemed to discriminate against white applicants,according to a document obtained by The New York Times.

The document, an internal announcement to the civil rights division, seeks current lawyers interested in working for a new project on “investigations and possible litigation related to intentional race-based discrimination in college and university admissions.”

Report: DOJ Civil Rights Division Will Target Discrimination Against Whites

More whites die by police. So what?
Trannies arent covered by discriminatory, unconstitutional PA laws at the Federal level. Only some states have those.
Lol

Because there are more whites than blacks.

So discrimination is OK unless it is particularly blocked.

Can I open a restaurant & ban short people?

Forum List

Back