Trump sells out the Kurds to Erdogan

View attachment 283683

SUCH that up Reppugers. the Great Douche exposed your profit only making reasons for wars in ME.
Are the fake patriots GOP/DOPer senators going to stand for this?

I cannot find anything to support your allegation that Trump stated that
entrance into Iraq was a "BIG MISTAKE" You got a citation, Baz, dear?
I don't see "BIG MISTAKE" other than in your allegation, but: Twit-> Trump <- Twit

try again

View attachment 283683

SUCH that up Reppugers. the Great Douche exposed your profit only making reasons for wars in ME.
Are the fake patriots GOP/DOPer senators going to stand for this?

I cannot find anything to support your allegation that Trump stated that
entrance into Iraq was a "BIG MISTAKE" You got a citation, Baz, dear?
I don't see "BIG MISTAKE" other than in your allegation, but: Twit-> Trump <- Twit

try again
Nah, got too much life interfering.

As far as Europe is concerned there mistake today is to only surround themself with Europeans country and not to have to do with your country but do not forget that my country France help the USA when the good old Benjamin came to ask help and money from the King Louis XV1, we are your first ally and we are now paying dearly for not being more with you than with Europe.

Franklin-in-Paris.jpg

Ambassador to France – Benjamin Franklin Historical Society

smart girl Dalia----but you need a bit of help with English composition----if you can
get it------easily

smart girl Dalia----but you need a bit of help with English composition----if you can
get it------easily
Hello irosie, i use to be told that my English is not the best :04:, I always speak with dialect so my composition leaves something to be desired;)

Why did the French help the colonists in the Revolutionary War?

The French were still bitter about losing to the British in the French and Indian War so the French allied with the Americans to avenge themselves from their old adversaries.

They still hate the British for the way they cook vegetables.

Nevertheless, I still think the South of France is the best place on this earth.

get it------easily
Hello irosie, i use to be told that my English is not the best :04:, I always speak with dialect so my composition leaves something to be desired;)

is it ok if I give you little hints, now and then? ----Here is one : "...there mistake..."
is incorrect. "THERE" is a place-----as in "OVER THERE" usually. For a
POSSESSIVE -----use "THEIR" as in "their mistake"

I'd rather have Trump 'sell out' the Kurds than 'sell out' America like Obama did.

There it is. Do we mind our own business or remain policemen? A tough choice since we have been doing it since WW 2 and showed our power a bit during the turn of the 20th century near half century before.
War generates a LOT of opportunities for graft, lots of folks in DC make lots of money of US military actions, thi is why they hate Trump's exit plan, which is to actually leave.

Obama put Erdoğan among his 5 most-trusted friends

The Kurds are lobbying to keep us there. They want their own country, which of course would screw up Turkey and Iraq. Naturally, people on the left are for such chaos. Kurdistan 24 reported, 'Noam Chomsky says US should stay in Syria to protect the Kurds.'

Israel is a much longer and more loyal ally. We sent no divisions to help it in the Six-Day War. We sent no divisions to help it in the Yom Kippur War. They were fighting every Arab army each time, and they prevailed. But we need to fight the war for the Kurds?

Initial reports from Syria are second- and third-hand accounts that likely are biased in favor of the Kurds. Most foreign news coverage lacks objectivity. Our nation's press corps cannot cover the White House rationally with its best reporters. How the heck can it cover a place 100 miles from Damascus?

President Trump is keeping yet another promise. He also has proved his critics wrong every single time.

BBC News – "Kurds reach deal with Syrian army"…

Bashar al Assad and the Kurds will unite against Turkey's MB attempts to recreate a Turkish Caliphate. Egypt and the House of Saud nod approvingly. Iran's mullahs mull over their losses.

erdogan-isis.jpg

NATO is so yesterday.

109220420-2f33006d-cf97-4021-a3d7-5b6a7b1f25a4.jpg

Kurds strike deal with Syria army to resist Turkey

The French were still bitter about losing to the British in the French and Indian War so the French allied with the Americans to avenge themselves from their old adversaries.

Nevertheless, I still think the South of France is the best place on this earth.
Yes, but Benjamin was really like by the French...my favorite place in France it is Normandy

Yes, but Benjamin was really like by the French...my favorite place in France it is Normandy

I like it there too. The landscape, the apple trees.

The fish soup!

Trump’s Syrian Maneuver Works – President Erdogan Asks for Negotiations With Kurds in Syria…

pence-announcement-syria.jpg
erdogan-trump.jpg

The UN, NATO and EU are in Trump’s cross-hairs and none of them are sleeping well.

And Assad stays. Kim stays. The EU is at a loss for words and $$$.

:cool:

Note also that the EU has not, is not and will not, lift a finger to impede the hostile activity by Turkey in Northern Syria.

America had to unilaterally deal with this.

Note also that the EU has not, is not and will not, lift a finger to impede the hostile activity by Turkey in Northern Syria.

False. Better check that. And stop making things up.

So, where is the EU doing anything? This is why NATO is archaic.

A Nato member goes into Syria unilaterally?

Trump removes the US showing that NATO & the EU are cowards... doing nothing.

The same thing that they'd do if Iran got the bomb.

:thup:

He's right. They won't.

The EU does F*** all.

Also, NATO, the UN, and the rest of the gravy train shit show,

Forum List

Back