TRUMP sealed the GOP's fate with this tweet

I thought that in 2016. I was wrong.

I was wrong also.

I was also wrong about what he would, could or wanted to accomplish.

I think he's doing an awesome job. A better job than Ted Cruz could have done, who was the guy I wanted in the WH.

I've been delighted by just about everything so far as he is involved.

The rest of the GOP? Not so much.

The DNC are even worse than I figured they would be. They're openly seditious at this point.

I hope they lose with such spectacular numbers the DNC implodes and merges with the CPUSA.

Bad, bad, bad. WINS for his base. TURNS off Ind's., MOST women--all categories, and millenials. He may well have just lost the House and Senate. He's freaking out and doubling down.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Democrats are the problem. They don’t care about crime and want illegal immigrants, no matter how bad they may be, to pour into and infest our Country, like MS-13. They can’t win on their terrible policies, so they view them as potential voters!

9:52 AM - Jun 19, 2018
He told the truth and its gonna lose him supporters? Not happening. More like it brought more people IN. People love hearing the truth. Unless they are completely brain dead liberals the truth will hurt and sting a little at first but after a bit it sinks in and you start fighting the good fight with the rest of America and AGAINST the democrats,communists,etc etc who hate America.

View attachment 199628

I hope you bed wetters commit mass suicide when Trump crushes whatever cult of personality the DNC and media create for 2020.

You assholes have spun so many lies, and acted like even more petulant asshole pre-pubescent brats than ever.
I think I'm quite RIGHT. This woman's remarks were made within a couple of ours of TRUMPS "INFEST" remark. She is a REPUBLICAN!!

r Country.”

Ileana Ros-Lehtinen

✔@RosLehtinen

No, @POTUS, saying immigrants “infest” our country is repugnant, reprehensible, + repulsive. To dehumanize those who wish to make a better life for themselves + their families flies in the face of decency. The real infestation is only one of your baseless rhetoric

1:05 PM - Jun 19, 2018

Bad, bad, bad. WINS for his base. TURNS off Ind's., MOST women--all categories, and millenials. He may well have just lost the House and Senate. He's freaking out and doubling down.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Democrats are the problem. They don’t care about crime and want illegal immigrants, no matter how bad they may be, to pour into and infest our Country, like MS-13. They can’t win on their terrible policies, so they view them as potential voters!

9:52 AM - Jun 19, 2018

He would do better asking Americans if they wanted their kids removed.
Many would like that. Force them into Canada. Many red states would
reduce their young whitey numbers by 20-33%

Forum List

Back