TRUMP sealed the GOP's fate with this tweet

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Bad, bad, bad. WINS for his base. TURNS off Ind's., MOST women--all categories, and millenials. He may well have just lost the House and Senate. He's freaking out and doubling down.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Democrats are the problem. They don’t care about crime and want illegal immigrants, no matter how bad they may be, to pour into and infest our Country, like MS-13. They can’t win on their terrible policies, so they view them as potential voters!

9:52 AM - Jun 19, 2018

Last edited:
Bad, bad, bad. WINS for his base. TURNS off Ind's., MOST women, all categories, and millenials. He may well have just lost the House and Senate. He's freaking out and doubling down.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Democrats are the problem. They don’t care about crime and want illegal immigrants, no matter how bad they may be, to pour into and infest our Country, like MS-13. They can’t win on their terrible policies, so they view them as potential voters!

His base already believes that. It won't hurt him a bit. Might make it a little harder on run-of-the-mill republicans though.

Bad, bad, bad. WINS for his base. TURNS off Ind's., MOST women, all categories, and millenials. He may well have just lost the House and Senate. He's freaking out and doubling down.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

He has no path to 270...…..

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

His base already believes that. It won't hurt him a bit. Might make it a little harder on run-of-the-mill republicans though.

BINGO, that's what I'm saying. (And I'll bet that 'peels off' at least some of his base and they might not show up to help HIM win REPS in the mid-terms)

bed-wetting.png

I hope you bed wetters commit mass suicide when Trump crushes whatever cult of personality the DNC and media create for 2020.

You assholes have spun so many lies, and acted like even more petulant asshole pre-pubescent brats than ever.

Last edited:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

He has no path to 270...…..

I thought that in 2016. I was wrong.

Eyem telling you right now...
Everyone on USMB who hates Trump is not going to vote for him.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

I can't believe he just said this. Who does he think he is, a USMB poster?

There is nothing that isn't true. We all know it. We made.MS-13 when we imported El Salvadoran refugees. They were rivals to established Mexican gangs.

The last hope is that we import so many rival gangs that their wars are here and they kill each other off.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

LOL Love your avi, centerleft.

Bad, bad, bad. WINS for his base. TURNS off Ind's., MOST women--all categories, and millenials. He may well have just lost the House and Senate. He's freaking out and doubling down.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The President is as always, correct.

There is nothing that isn't true. We all know it. We made.MS-13 when we imported El Salvadoran refugees. They were rivals to established Mexican gangs.

The last hope is that we import so many rival gangs that their wars are here and they kill each other off.
Unfortunately, they 'own' too many politicians! They kill off those who won't join them, pay them, or fuck them. Thus we have people walking for weeks to try and get across our border.

In the MEANTIME, DC elite, along with the 'flyover country' citizens, and street types are still doing heroin and cocaine. WE ARE THE MARKET PLACE, they continue to provide the product.

ENDLESS FREAKING CYCLE!

You do know there are plenty of people who couldn’t care less about what the President tweets, right? The only reason I ever know about his tweets is bc the anti-Trumpers are obsessed and post about ‘em all the fucking time. I have a Twitter account too—don’t follow him, don’t give a fuck.

Forum List

Back