Trump blasts 'Fake Media' for ignoring Russia uranium deal sealed 'with Clinton help'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I went to cnn and msnbc websites, no mention of the Clinton sale of 20% of Uranium deal and the millions given to her Foundation from Russia and lucrative speaking gigs for Bill. This is EXACTLY why Americans have little trust of the left-wing media outlets, and in CNN ratings in particular are nose diving.

If I am Trump I tweet about this every day for a week. "Anyone know why CNN, MSNBC aren't covering the investigation into Clinton, U.S uranium and Russia?"

Will they ignore this if Clinton is charged by the FBI? This is a frightening enabling of the media to protect their horse in the race. Also raises questions about those investigating Trump, even more serious conflicts of interest. Look at the number of comments and retweets his tweet is getting. People are rightfully furious on the double standard, and this is going to hurt the Democrats a great deal and further water down the truth of them because of the free pass they get far too often.

Trump blasts 'Fake Media' for ignoring Russia uranium deal sealed 'with Clinton help'

President Trump accused the “Fake Media” on Thursday of ignoring new details about the 2010 approval of a controversial uranium deal with a Russian company, amid scrutiny of potential “conflicts of interest” for Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration.

“Uranium deal to Russia, with Clinton help and Obama Administration knowledge, is the biggest story that Fake Media doesn't want to follow!” Trump tweeted.

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Uranium deal to Russia, with Clinton help and Obama Administration knowledge, is the biggest story that Fake Media doesn't want to follow!

7:17 AM - Oct 19, 2017
Twitter Ads info and privacy

A day earlier, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, vowed at a public hearing to “get to the bottom of this issue.” This was as The Hill reported that the FBI had evidence as early as 2009 that Russian operatives used bribes, kickbacks and other dirty tactics to expand Moscow’s atomic energy footprint in the U.S. -- yet the Obama administration approved the uranium deal benefiting Moscow anyway.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back