Trump Says Zionist Jews No Longer Control The USA. LOL

Christians literally worship an illiterate peasant of an ethnicity of ugly sand dwellers. Their noses are big because the sand is too dry. lol

Worshiping animals is normal shit when you don't live in the sand.

And teh only great semites to ever truly do it are the fucking Muslim Arabs.

I've read your books. They speak very highly of my kin the Persians. Hahaha. Always very uppity you jews. It's amusing.
You are very ignorant, Persians have been very good to the Jews. But let’s address what you just said, it’s better to worship animals like cows and monkeys as “Gods” than a man, which is a very common occurrence throughout the history of human beings.

I know that Jew

lol

Although you not knowing what a brahmin is makes me doubt your breeding. How the fuck do you not know what a brahmin is ?

I would expect an Ethiopian Jew not to know. Not you.

We are what Ashkenazi wish they were.
Comment from the peanut gallery: I wouldn’t want to be a part of any group that you belong Juicin. Now, admittedly I’m at a slight disadvantage judging you by your words, but I’m at around 88% for accuracy I’d say.

For the sake of believability about your high IQ you should capitalize languages, including English.

Losers come in all sizes, shapes, and colors and most are easily identified.

Comment from the peanut gallery: I wouldn’t want to be a part of any group that you belong Juicin. Now, admittedly I’m at a slight disadvantage judging you by your words, but I’m at around 88% for accuracy I’d say.

For the sake of believability about your high IQ you should capitalize languages, including English.

Losers come in all sizes, shapes, and colors and most are easily identified.

I'm high functioning not pretentious woman

Worrying about capitalization...

I don't really believe this i have a white mother descended from german farmers and soldiers. Who the Jews rejected over centuries of attempts to assimilate them. And continue to here lol

Just like to needle them. They think terrible things about you little goy they just know better than to voice it. I didn't spend my youth in a temple being told i was of the chosen people.

I'm high functioning not pretentious woman

Worrying about capitalization...

I don't really believe this i have a white mother descended from german farmers and soldiers. Who the Jews rejected over centuries of attempts to assimilate them. And continue to here lol

Just like to needle them. They think terrible things about you little goy they just know better than to voice it. I didn't spend my youth in a temple being told i was of the chosen people.

“ not pretentious” > Called this out mostly. If you think your post didn’t reflect this aspect you might need to give that more thought. Feel free to express all thoughts of superiority because even if I don’t like your words I support your freedom of speech.

Again little goy, you don't know them

Most don't even have the courtesy to put their fellow citizens on top of their hierarchy of priorities.

It's Israelis first for them

Telling you that I'm from a civilization that only started ruling itself recently (through basically charity/luck) after over a millenia of outside rule isn't exactly pretentious. I'm just not going to highlight that to the kikes. I have what they care about in spades.

Most don't even have the courtesy to put their fellow citizens on top of their hierarchy of priorities.

People with good motives come from all parts of the world, unfortunately same thing for the bad being found in all walks of life. Generation after generation many a good family has figured this out.

Let’s say you have new neighbors and they practice your religion, your politics, and even like the same sports teams as you (anti-sport fill it with something else in common). So, do you claim that you have 100 percent certainty your new neighbors are “good” people?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
But you’ll notice that these remarks are all in the past tense. That’s because in Trump’s estimation the most radical change in Congress in recent years has been its shift away from Israel.

“Between AOC (Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez) and [Rep. Ilhan] Omar — these people hate Israel. They hate it with a passion — [and] they’re controlling Congress, and Israel is not a force in Congress anymore. I mean, it’s just amazing. I’ve never seen such a change,” the former president stressed. “It’s the biggest change I’ve seen in Congress… Israel was so powerful, and today it’s the complete opposite.”

yes, it's horrible. People are starting to realize a nation of immigrant squatters from Europe who treat the indigenous people like second class citizens in their own country MIGHT not be worthy of support.

The reality- the US is the only country that still supports the Zionist Entity... the rest of the world considers it a pariah.

No it’s actually nuts to think that Trump, the same guy who pulled 800 million of US funding to Palestinians that was going to Hamas terrorists and corrupt leadership, moved the US embassy to Jerusalem a historical first, structured the Abraham Accords which brought lasting peace, friendship and trade between Israel and previous Arab enemies, and recognized the Golan Heights as Israeli territory, as someone who was being critical of American support for Israel.

He said they enjoy strong support and influence “and rightly so”. It requires simple logical thought and deductive reasoning to recognize that Teump supported Israel like no other president before, but we shouldn’t expect too much from Islamonazis.

How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas - WSJ
Jan 24, 2009 · How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas A poster of the late Sheikh Yassin hangs near a building destroyed by the Israeli assault on Gaza. Heidi Levine/Sipa Press for The Wall Street Journal

yes, it's horrible. People are starting to realize a nation of immigrant squatters from Europe who treat the indigenous people like second class citizens in their own country MIGHT not be worthy of support.

The reality- the US is the only country that still supports the Zionist Entity... the rest of the world considers it a pariah.

The squatters, well that would be the so called Palestinians who are recent migrants mostly from Jordan and Egypt, who invaded ancient Jewish spiritual, religious, cultural and historical lands circa the 40’s to the 60’s, and woke up one day and decided to call themselves “Palestinians”.

unfortunately for you Islamonazis, Israel now enjoys recognition, peace, trade and coexistence with its Arab Muslim neighbors, and most of the world. The only holdouts are Iran’s terrorist Mullahs, the enemies of humanity and civilization, which your team seems to have aligned itself with.

Someone should have informed you that those days are over and you guys lost.

How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas - WSJ
Jan 24, 2009 · How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas A poster of the late Sheikh Yassin hangs near a building destroyed by the Israeli assault on Gaza. Heidi Levine/Sipa Press for The Wall Street Journal
Wow, still repeating that decades old Pali Nazi propaganda like a chicken with its head cut off? You must be new to the game.

And what does that have to do with your misrepresentation of what Trump said about Israel. Zero. This is typical among Pali Nazi propagandists, they jump from one stupid claim to another.

The squatters, well that would be the so called Palestinians who are recent migrants mostly from Jordan and Egypt, who invaded ancient Jewish spiritual, religious, cultural and historical lands circa the 40’s to the 60’s, and woke up one day and decided to call themselves “Palestinians”.

unfortunately for you Islamonazis, Israel now enjoys recognition, peace, trade and coexistence with its Arab Muslim neighbors, and most of the world. The only holdouts are Iran’s terrorist Mullahs, the enemies of humanity and civilization, which your team seems to have aligned itself with.

Someone should have informed you that those days are over and you guys lost.

Most of the Palestinians are descended from 1st century Jewish farmers who didn't leave.. They have been the majority in Palestine since 100 AD. Look at the Turkish census of 1870... Jews were a tiny minority and they didn't even try to count the Bedouin.

Most of the Palestinians are descended from 1st century Jewish farmers who didn't leave.. They have been the majority in Palestine since 100 AD. Look at the Turkish census of 1870... Jews were a tiny minority and they didn't even try to count the Bedouin.
No they aren’t, thats just Pali Nazi propaganda to delegitimize the Jewish people and their heritage. The Turks invited Jews from Spain and other European nations during the crusades and inquisitions to settle back in what the Ottomans themselves recognized as ancestral and religious Jewish land. The Ottoman census has Jews as majority population in Jerusalem in late 60’s. Jews maintained a presence throughout the millennia.

Telling you that I'm from a civilization that only started ruling itself recently (through basically charity/luck) after over a millenia of outside rule isn't exactly pretentious. I'm just not going to highlight that to the kikes. I have what they care about in spades.
“****”? I think there‘s a restaurant called Holy Cow that does Southern style beef ribs and burgers that I would like to invite my fellow Hindu antisemite friend, and we can discuss why you people like to take showers in cow pee so that your 12 armed Hindu statue god blesses you.

Um, yeah. In 1890, there were 432K Arabs living in Palestine and only 43K Jews.

The squatters are the European Jews, not the Arabs who've lived there for centuries.

Take any prominent Zionist politician, EVERY LAST FUCKING ONE OF THEM is a European Transplant or their parents were.

A couple of corrupt emirs trying to get more American money doesn't mean much. Those guys could be overthrown tomorrow and they'll go right back to hating the Zionists... because most of the world does.

Last edited:
Wow, still repeating that decades old Pali Nazi propaganda like a chicken with its head cut off? You must be new to the game.

And what does that have to do with your misrepresentation of what Trump said about Israel. Zero. This is typical among Pali Nazi propagandists, they jump from one stupid claim to another.

You must be very young not to remember the public admissions and expressions of regret by the Israelis.

You must be very young not to remember the public admissions and expressions of regret by the Israelis.
Actually older than you think. Decades ago, the Israelis had to pick a poison, Hamas terrorists or Arafat who was screaming for suicide bombers and murder of innocent Jews. Shortly after Arafat died, Hamas turned into much worse than he ever was. The problem with the so called Palestinians is their leadership that are all corrupt savages, in other words “they never fail to miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.“.

For those goy unfamiliar with the Jews ways

Listen to this woman Bari Weiss interviews, who is herself sometimes insufferable when Jew centric issues come up

This guest she has is in another stratosphere of delusion. She was upset because the people running the Anne Frank museum didn't think it was a good idea for the people working there to wear yamacas. The unsaid question being does this make goy more or less sympathetic/ Obvious answer is less. He gets to wear the yamaca but hilarity ensues because the guest is incensed by her fellow jews doing this anyway. Hahahah

You wanna know why people purge them over and over. Just listen to her. About 30 minutes should make it clear lol

For those goy unfamiliar with the Jews ways

Listen to this woman Bari Weiss interviews, who is herself sometimes insufferable when Jew centric issues come up

This guest she has is in another stratosphere of delusion. She was upset because the people running the Anne Frank museum didn't think it was a good idea for the people working there to wear yamacas. The unsaid question being does this make goy more or less sympathetic/ Obvious answer is less. He gets to wear the yamaca but hilarity ensues because the guest is incensed by her fellow jews doing this anyway. Hahahah

You wanna know why people purge them over and over. Just listen to her. About 30 minutes should make it clear lol
For those unfamiliar with Hindu ways…

salut!

1636310931214.jpeg

Um, yeah. In 1890, there were 432K Arabs living in Palestine and only 43K Jews.

The squatters are the European Jews, not the Arabs who've lived there for centuries.

Take any prominent Zionist politician, EVERY LAST FUCKING ONE OF THEM is a European Transplant or their parents were.

A couple of corrupt emirs trying to get more American money doesn't mean much. Those guys could be overthrown tomorrow and they'll go right back to hating the Zionists... because most of the world does.
Nope, Jewish ancestral, religious and cultural land can and will never be “Arab lands”. Almost every land now considered Arab was invaded Arab Muslim invaders and forced into the religion at the point of Mohammad and his descendants sword.

The most recent rulers of ancient Israel were the Ottomans, who controlled it for over 600 years, and they were the ones who invited the Jews, NOT THE ARABS, to come back and repopulate their ancestral land. That is why in the late 1600‘s according to the Ottoman census, Jerusalem, where It actually counts, enjoyed a majority Jewish population. The Ottomans never called the land Palestine nor did they recognize such a people as the Palestinians. That went for Egypt and Jordan as well, who controlled the West Bank and Gaza for 20 years, who‘s leaders laughed at the thought of a Palestine or Palestinian people.

Forum List

Back