Trump says proposed ban on Muslims was 'only a suggestion'

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Yup, Donnie is walking his "ban Muslims" comment back. No one is side at the candidate's lack of morality as well as his demonstrated willingness to bend his supporters over and punk them.

The Guardian - ‎May 11, 2016‎

Trump says proposed ban on Muslims was 'only a suggestion' – as it happened

• Trump appears to be slightly tempering one of his signature proposals, telling Fox News Channel’s Brian Kilmeade that his plan to ban all foreign Muslims from entering the US is “only a suggestion.” “It hasn’t been called for yet. Nobody’s done it,” Trump said onKilmeade & Friends, when asked about criticism from the newly elected mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, who is the first Muslim mayor of a major Western capital.

Any blanket ban on Muslims entering the country would have to go through Congress. Trump can only suggest such a thing. Go back to sleep.

...and the newly elected Mayor is only the first of many to come. Europe has fucked itself into eventual Sharia Law, oppression of women, murder of gays and whatever else the dogs bring with them.

Any blanket ban on Muslims entering the country would have to go through Congress. Trump can only suggest such a thing. Go back to sleep.

...and the newly elected Mayor is only the first of many to come. Europe has fucked itself into eventual Sharia Law, oppression of women, murder of gays and whatever else the dogs bring with them.
God are you trump supporters really this stupid?

• Banned
Thank you for admitting that Trump is walking back and his followers are being led around by the nose. Yes, they are that stupid.

Things are going to slide
Slide in all directions
Won't be nothing
Nothing you can measure anymore

Trump_zpsztjvbhod.gif
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Reporter From 1991 Audio Recording Says Trump's Denials Raise Questions About Character
Source: ABC News

The former People Magazine reporter who interviewed Donald Trump's alleged spokesman "John Miller" in 1991 -- and immediately felt it was actually Trump himself -- says his denials that he masqueraded as his own spokesman raise questions about his character.

"It shows he's a liar right now. And that distresses me as the candidate running for the Republican party," Carswell said in an interview with ABC News' Mary Bruce. "If this is the kind of character that -- of a man that you're going to be voting for come November, I would be suspicious if he tells lies.

"I mean, he's punking me," Carswell said. "He's punking the country."

In 1991, Carswell spoke with a Trump spokesman named "John Miller" while reporting on Trump's divorce from Ivana Trump and his relationship with Marla Maples. She says she knew immediately that Miller was actually Trump, and reached out to three people, including Maples, to confirm her suspicions. Trump ultimately apologized to her, she said.

Read more: Trump's Tape Tale Raises Character Questions, Reporter Says

I hope he doesn't back down on this ban.

Importing Muslim MEN from a civil war-torn part of the world where they hate America / Americans while OBama's highly touted vetting process has been proven to be seriously flawed has got to be one of the stupidest ideas any President has ever had.

Trump is right - none of these people should be allowed in UNTIL our etting process improves and we can ensure the people we are letting in are not a threat.

Thank you, Donald, for being slightly less of an unconstitutional demagogue than you were yesterday.

But what will you be tomorrow?

Who knows?

You keep changing your position on everything all the time.

Forum List

Back