Trump says Paris Agreement is wrong... and he is right!

Like everything from the Right meant to deceive, you left out some very important considerations.
Tree roots produce CO2 and were left out of your calculations.
Trees that shed their leaves produce CO2 when the shed leaves decay and were left out of your calculations.

Good point. But I provide links to my statements. You haven't! I just did a quick search and can't find any data regarding how much CO2 produced by a root or decay.
But until you come up with FACTS... I'll assume with you that say let's eliminate the 1.5 trillion trees and that still leaves 1.5 trillion.
1.5 trillion removes 48 lbs. or 36 billion tons.... But my number is an assumption right?
Give me a fact and will do simple math!

Like everything from the Right meant to deceive, you left out some very important considerations.
Tree roots produce CO2 and were left out of your calculations.
Trees that shed their leaves produce CO2 when the shed leaves decay and were left out of your calculations.

Not sure where you got that opinion about Tree roots producing "CO2" as this link contradicts your opinion!
Tree Root Life Controls CO2 Absorption
A new study, published today in Science, indicates that the potential for soils to soak up atmospheric carbon dioxide is strongly affected by how long roots live. Large differences in root replacement rates between forest types might alter current predictions of how carbon absorption by soil will act to ameliorate global warming from excess human-caused carbon dioxide
Nothing about roots CREATING CO2!

Where did you get that?

Now here is an interesting fact about :
In fact, the natural decay of organic carbon contributes more than 90 percent of the yearly carbon dioxide released into Earth’s atmosphere and oceans. Understanding the rate at which leaves decay can help scientists predict this global flux of carbon dioxide, and develop better models for climate change. But this is a thorny problem: A single leaf may undergo different rates of decay depending on a number of variables: local climate, soil, microbes and a leaf’s composition. Differentiating the decay rates among various species, let alone forests, is a monumental task.
The mathematics of leaf decay

Do you realize what was these "experts" opinions mean???
90% of the 38 billion tons comes from decaying matter! That means less the 4 billion from what then????

So all the angst and calamity when the Senate voted 95 to zero NOT to accept the The Kyoto Protocol is an international treaty and what has happened?

https://sites.psu.edu/mistrickblog/2013/02/21/kyoto-protocol-good-intentions-failed-legislation/

From 2013 article....all without signing Kyoto protocol! So where was the angst then??
U.S. carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions have fallen nearly 12 percent over the past five years, and are currently down to 1996 levels. While some reduction is attributable to the economic downturn between 2008 and 2010, the continuing decline up to present suggests that additional and more persistent factors are at work
What's Behind the Good News Declines in U.S. CO2 Emissions? - Yale Climate Connections

Trump says Paris Agreement is wrong... and he is right!

licking Russian ass is wrong too but does being wrong stop him ?

Forum List

Back