Trump says 'If I lose ...' and some supporters mull revolt

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Even his rubes know it's all over,Trump will go back to making millions and his rubes will look for the next white hope

FLETCHER, N.C. — Donald Trump still isn't prepared to concede defeat if that's how the election turns out, but he's clearly aware that's a possibility.

"What a waste of time if we don't pull this off," he told a rally in North Carolina Friday afternoon. "It matters to me if we win or lose. I'll have over $100 million of my own money in this campaign. If I lose, if I lose ..."

Trump says 'If I lose ...' and some supporters mull revolt | Politics | Dallas News

Even his rubes know it's all over,Trump will go back to making millions and his rubes will look for the next white hope

FLETCHER, N.C. — Donald Trump still isn't prepared to concede defeat if that's how the election turns out, but he's clearly aware that's a possibility.

"What a waste of time if we don't pull this off," he told a rally in North Carolina Friday afternoon. "It matters to me if we win or lose. I'll have over $100 million of my own money in this campaign. If I lose, if I lose ..."

Trump says 'If I lose ...' and some supporters mull revolt | Politics | Dallas News

I already find both candidates revolting.

Forum List

Back