Expert, give Syrians their own city in Germany to prevent Radicalization

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Coming to America!!! ....At the same time. Give them your daughter's to fuck and torture, and your young sons so they may sodomise them..... Don't worry, as long as they vote DemocRATic, its just part of the new liberalism for Americs

A left wing expert on Salafism has suggested that Germany has no real culture and that Syrians should be allowed their own city rather than be forced to integrate into German society. Expert on Salafism and Green party member Kurt Edler is proposing a radical idea on how the German government should handle the integration of Syrians and other migrants into German society.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

So much to be hysterical over, so little time. I'm ok with your kids getting fucked, tortured, and sodomised, just so's you come to a better appreciation of how this land mass was "settled".

• Banned
So much to be hysterical over, so little time. I'm ok with your kids getting fucked, tortured, and sodomised, just so's you come to a better appreciation of how this land mass was "settled".
Im OK with them raping all female members of your family and enlarging your anus to the size of a football!....It was settled by white Europeans, your IQ is showing again!

Im OK with them raping all female members of your family and enlarging your anus to the size of a football!....It was settled by white Europeans, your IQ is showing again!

Yes, white euros fucking and torturing daughters and sodomizing sons.

• Banned

Prove it, Pent-up Scum!

I'm ok with you finding a new board to spout your drivel.

Prove it, Pent-up Scum!

Oh that's been done, extensively, you might want to consider becoming aware of the world you inhabit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back