Trump says if Elizabeth Warren is his opponent he will offer her 1 million dollars for a DNA test

Pocahontas will not run in 2020. don't be surprised!

Saagar Enjeti on Twitter

Trump on Elizabeth Warren: "I'm going to get one of those little DNA kits and if I'm debating her, we will toss it to her, very gently so it doesn't injure her arm, and we'll say, 'Pocahontas, I'll give you a million dollars if you take the test to show you're an Indian!'"

I don't think that's a good bet. She could have some native DNA from 20 generations ago.e

The bottom line is, regardless of whatever ridiculous eons ago connection she may or may not have to natives, she has absolutely nothing in common with them today whatsoever. She is not native American today. She grew up middle class, married a well off man who worked for IBM as a subcontractor for NASA, and went to law school, did law practice at home, and made good money, ended up a tenured professor at an ivory tower.

She never lived on the reservation, never lived a native life style, never even lived lower middle class to be honest.

It would be a hard case to say she even worked a full day in her life. She has nothing in common with anyone. That's why she's trying to grasp this idea that somewhere in her generations past, she has native American blood. She's trying to 'connect' with the people, any people.
She never claimed to be culturally Native American

Millions of Americans have some Native American blood and never belonged to a tribe
Pocahontas is fake
Pocahontas.. 1/3rd used ford pinto 1/3rd used chrysler cordoba 1/3rd confused cow

She claimed (on an application) she was an Indian because being a minority woman would help her land a teaching job at Harvard. She's a fraud, and that's why this is an issue.
Harvard says it didn’t help..
Warren is a distinguished professor
.you lose

Pocahontas will not run in 2020. don't be surprised!

Saagar Enjeti on Twitter

Trump on Elizabeth Warren: "I'm going to get one of those little DNA kits and if I'm debating her, we will toss it to her, very gently so it doesn't injure her arm, and we'll say, 'Pocahontas, I'll give you a million dollars if you take the test to show you're an Indian!'"
Is this considered good politics on the right? That's pathetic. Trump is pathetic. Her fake heritage scandal is about as consequential as the dirt on the sole of my shoe which must be why trump's bottom feeding lips quiver with delight over it. He knows his base eats that shit up like reality TV. They're incapable of formulating a well thought bad word about her record, work, or goals, but that pocahantas thing and the letter D are apparently the only reasons their shallow persons need to begrudge her. Again, really sad. It's not a total loss though because if trump did try talking about her credentials it would be 90% misinformation and dirty car salesmen tactics.
All Liz has to say is, I agree if you will take an IQ test. (It would have to a real one, not one of those online jokes or one administered by Trump's personal gastroenterologist.)
Trump is opening a can of worms

A million bucks to charity is nothing......I’d like to see Liz pull out a scale and throw it on stage

She claimed (on an application) she was an Indian because being a minority woman would help her land a teaching job at Harvard. She's a fraud, and that's why this is an issue.
.you lose
Harvard lied to help her avoid embarrassment for her fraud. It's a bastion of liberalism, always has been.

.you lose
Harvard lied to help her avoid embarrassment for her fraud. It's a bastion of liberalism, always has been.

Evidently not

She is an oustanding professor

.you lose

Evidently not

She is an oustanding professor
How would you know, did you go to Harvard?

Forum List

Back