Trump says Blacks deserve better sooo, what is he offering that is different?

snake-oil.jpg

Step right up! Step right up! Are you tired of being tired? Could you do more if you felt better? Was smarter? More Agile?

But seriously what is Trump offering that is different. He brings up a lot of things calls reality and everything in it bad then says we can do better and leaves.

Omerossa (however you spell her name) is in charge of black outreach for Trump. She hasnt given ONE interview yet. No one can even name what he plans on doing unless they are making it up because there is no record of anything.

Well my unlearned friend. Jobs and more jobs and keeping out illegal immigrants and Syrian refugees which would take those jobs away from you.

I've never heard people say they want those precious lettuce and peach harvesting jobs back. But I guess you're right. But how?

He will also return your inner cities to a state of law and order and most probably save a lot of Black lives in the process.

Probably? Ok, but how?

You go right ahead and drink the Democrat Kool Aide just as you are accustomed to doing and play your "victim" card and cry "Woe is Us" again and again though. That is exactly what we as well as the Democrats expect you to do. You don't want change for the better. You had rather piss and moan and cry "VICTIM!!!"

I just asked how, why are you so angry?

It can be done. You can even send the National Guards in and collect all the guns from the gangs and arrest those that resist. Remember Phoenix City, Alabama? We have had law and order in this country before. I'm not angry. I'm appalled that you could be so stupid.

The question should not be what is being offered politicians offer stuff all the time the question should be who might actually follow through. Democrats have offered the black community a lot over the years but followed through on very little I don't know if Trump could do better but I doubt he could do any worse.

Follow through on what?
snake-oil.jpg

Step right up! Step right up! Are you tired of being tired? Could you do more if you felt better? Was smarter? More Agile?

But seriously what is Trump offering that is different. He brings up a lot of things calls reality and everything in it bad then says we can do better and leaves.

Omerossa (however you spell her name) is in charge of black outreach for Trump. She hasnt given ONE interview yet. No one can even name what he plans on doing unless they are making it up because there is no record of anything.

Well my unlearned friend. Jobs and more jobs and keeping out illegal immigrants and Syrian refugees which would take those jobs away from you.

I've never heard people say they want those precious lettuce and peach harvesting jobs back. But I guess you're right. But how?

He will also return your inner cities to a state of law and order and most probably save a lot of Black lives in the process.

Probably? Ok, but how?

You go right ahead and drink the Democrat Kool Aide just as you are accustomed to doing and play your "victim" card and cry "Woe is Us" again and again though. That is exactly what we as well as the Democrats expect you to do. You don't want change for the better. You had rather piss and moan and cry "VICTIM!!!"

It can be done. You can even send the National Guards in and collect all the guns from the gangs and arrest those that resist. Remember Phoenix City, Alabama? We have had law and order in this country before. I'm not angry. I'm appalled that you could be so stupid.

Anything CAN be done but are you calling for an expanded gun taking dept for the entire nation? Wouldnt that be expensive? Also, I could be wrong but taking guns would be part of the jobs program?

Is that supposed to be an anti-Trump thread?
Are you blaming Trump for not being the racist the Democrats try to make out of him?

You mean the racist Paul Ryan made him out to be? Or are you ignoring all the republicans because its inconvenient?
There are many stories about racist Democrats as well. I am in no position to deny or confirm, this is why I stick to the info I have. And it says that Trump is better for the US and the entire world.

Ok there are stories about everyone but I asked why you pretended you didnt know several repubs called him racist and said its all dems?
I didn´t. But I think that Trump is not the favorite of the Republicans but of the voters.

Is that supposed to be an anti-Trump thread?
Are you blaming Trump for not being the racist the Democrats try to make out of him?

You mean the racist Paul Ryan made him out to be? Or are you ignoring all the republicans because its inconvenient?
There are many stories about racist Democrats as well. I am in no position to deny or confirm, this is why I stick to the info I have. And it says that Trump is better for the US and the entire world.

Ok there are stories about everyone but I asked why you pretended you didnt know several repubs called him racist and said its all dems?
I didn´t. But I think that Trump is not the favorite of the Republicans but of the voters.

Way to walk back your own comments

snake-oil.jpg

Seems what Democrats have been offering for 50 years now isn't doing much good for blacks. That is, unless you call the lower average IQ of any group, highest unemployment of any group, highest proportional use by any group of food stamps, and highest bastard birth rate of any group as good.

Sound good to me like a party, lets celebrate! Yaa-hoo more of it!

No, I can't stop myself. Sorry I'm in it to win it......

The question should not be what is being offered politicians offer stuff all the time the question should be who might actually follow through. Democrats have offered the black community a lot over the years but followed through on very little I don't know if Trump could do better but I doubt he could do any worse.

Follow through on what?
snake-oil.jpg

Probably? Ok, but how?

Anything CAN be done but are you calling for an expanded gun taking dept for the entire nation? Wouldnt that be expensive? Also, I could be wrong but taking guns would be part of the jobs program?
On the promises or offers if you prefer that they make as I said politicians offer and promise stuff all the time the key is who will actually come through on them.

snake-oil.jpg

How about not being replaced by Illegals and laid off Business Visas?
Retard.

CC I forgot. Best snake oil pic of all time! Nice......Celebrate. the good Times they are a-comin' don't fight it, drink up!

Three letter word: J O B S

Yes, bulldog the rubber-band factory IS coming back. You can again go straight from JHS to "factory floor" to company pension. We are here to help y'all. Let US help U! Vote TrumPence 2016!
yep, jobs. his economic policies are forecast to cause a recession and the loss of about 3.5 million J O B S

Would you bet your entire paycheck on the weather forecast for tomorrow? The people that are supposed to be experts and have all sorts of equipment said that today, where I live, it was supposed to be clear and around 90 degrees. Currently, it's raining like pouring piss out of a boot.
oh sure, that's exactly the same thing.

lol. take it up with the economists at moody's analytics

It is the same thing, moron. It's called a prediction, forecast, or whatever term that means the same things. That one involves economic policy and one the weather doesn't change that.

Follow through on what?
snake-oil.jpg

Probably? Ok, but how?

Hardly. It has been reported that most all of the guns used by the inner city gang members are illegal guns. What I am saying is that we take up these guns and make it such that buying an illegal gun is very very expensive and the penalty for possessing an illegal gun is very very harsh. If someone has a legal gun and a permit to carry it, then he would be left alone. It's really not all that hard to understand now is it? Folks who show up at a police station who have previously violated our gun possession laws should be put away. Believe me, we have people in the military who are experienced in going door to door in rough neighborhoods and routing out gangs of people and seizing their weapons.

snake-oil.jpg

Probably? Ok, but how?

Anything CAN be done but are you calling for an expanded gun taking dept for the entire nation? Wouldnt that be expensive? Also, I could be wrong but taking guns would be part of the jobs program?[/QUOTE]

Hardly. It has been reported that most all of the guns used by the inner city gang members are illegal guns. What I am saying is that we take up these guns and make it such that buying an illegal gun is very very expensive and the penalty for possessing an illegal gun is very very harsh. If someone has a legal gun and a permit to carry it, then he would be left alone. It's really not all that hard to understand now is it? Folks who show up at a police station who have previously violated our gun possession laws should be put away. Believe me, we have people in the military who are experienced in going door to door in rough neighborhoods and routing out gangs of people and seizing their weapons.[/QUOTE]

You cant set the market price for illegal guns. Its not hard to understand except how would you find out who has legal guns and who has illegal guns?

So you are for a new dept created to do what? Go door to door asking if people have illegal weapons?

snake-oil.jpg

Probably? Ok, but how?

Hardly. It has been reported that most all of the guns used by the inner city gang members are illegal guns. What I am saying is that we take up these guns and make it such that buying an illegal gun is very very expensive and the penalty for possessing an illegal gun is very very harsh. If someone has a legal gun and a permit to carry it, then he would be left alone. It's really not all that hard to understand now is it? Folks who show up at a police station who have previously violated our gun possession laws should be put away. Believe me, we have people in the military who are experienced in going door to door in rough neighborhoods and routing out gangs of people and seizing their weapons.[/QUOTE]

You cant set the market price for illegal guns. Its not hard to understand except how would you find out who has legal guns and who has illegal guns?

So you are for a new dept created to do what? Go door to door asking if people have illegal weapons?[/QUOTE]

You are even more daft than I even imagined? No special department required. Just send the National Guards into the inner cities of Chicago, Detroit, etc. We don't have the problem at all here in Pensacola, FL or in most places elsewhere in the country. Yes, you can make it so painful to possess an illegal gun that in order to acquire one, you would be forced to pay a very high price to get it because the seller would know if he is caught he will be facing hard time and great legal expenses. You can even set a mandantory minimum sentence for possessing an illegal gun. Get real. You reside in fantasy land.

Forum List

Back