Trump saves America with the nations great energy... China now has to pay for Middle East oil

• Banned
China is dependent upon foreign oil and coal for it's energy needs............Not just the middle east but Russia and many others including the United States...........This is why they are trying to take waters from neighboring countries like Vietnam, Korea, the Phillipines and etc................They want this water to put in oil rigs to drill for energy.

In regards to Iran.............they are War with Saudi Arabia...........even though it's not toe to toe YET............and Iranian proxies have been firing into Saudi Arabia for quite some time. Including hitting oil pipelines.....daring Saudi Arabia to try and bypass the Straits of Hormuz.................

Nothing new here.

U.S. Blames Iran for Attack on Saudi Oil Facilities

China gets boxed in more and more each day by hero trump

China has no choice but to work with trump and they spill the beans on the democrat traitors that they bought off

Democrats have no chance to survive

You are aware that all oil is sold on the same market, it matters not where it came from...right?

America does not own the oil, America does not produce the oil...multinational corporations that extract it from the ground own it and sell it exactly in the same manner the oil from the ME is sold.

Further more, most of the oil we are producing in the US is not of the grade needed for gasoline, we still have to import oil for that.

I realize that you are just a Russian troll and none of this will mean a thing to you, but the facts still need to come out.

• Banned

China has no choice but to work with trump and they spill the beans on the democrat traitors that they bought off

You are aware that all oil is sold on the same market, it matters not where it came from...right?

America does not own the oil, America does not produce the oil...multinational corporations that extract it from the ground own it and sell it exactly in the same manner the oil from the ME is sold.

Further more, most of the oil we are producing in the US is not of the grade needed for gasoline, we still have to import oil for that.

I realize that you are just a Russian troll and none of this will mean a thing to you, but the facts still need to come out.
Foolish losers are these outrageous lies to cover up the truth

Trump is indeed gaining real power each and every day in so many ways

China will have to give a list of democrat traitors that they bought off to weaken America

China will have to give a list of democrat traitors that they bought off to weaken America

Everything I posted is 100% true. Do you think that America owns the oil that the private companies extract from the ground? or more importantly do you think that the country should nationalize our oil companies?

• Banned
China is dependent upon foreign oil and coal for it's energy needs............Not just the middle east but Russia and many others including the United States...........This is why they are trying to take waters from neighboring countries like Vietnam, Korea, the Phillipines and etc................They want this water to put in oil rigs to drill for energy.

In regards to Iran.............they are War with Saudi Arabia...........even though it's not toe to toe YET............and Iranian proxies have been firing into Saudi Arabia for quite some time. Including hitting oil pipelines.....daring Saudi Arabia to try and bypass the Straits of Hormuz.................

Nothing new here.

China is being boxed in in so many ways

Hong Kong
India
Japan
Taiwan
The Philippines

And China has to buy its oil from unstable nations and may have to buy from America

China has to give a list of democrat traitors that they bought off to weaken America

Everything I posted is 100% true. Do you think that America owns the oil that the private companies extract from the ground? or more importantly do you think that the country should nationalize our oil companies?
OPEC fked us in 1973.....they had the oil and caused our prices to skyrocket

Yes, they did.

Now, can we get back to the topic at hand...this is 2019, not 1973. Quit living in the past

Yes, they did.

Now, can we get back to the topic at hand...this is 2019, not 1973. Quit living in the past
you don't see the comparison---hahahhahahahah

Foolish crooked democrats cannot see how they are also getting trapped

To save their hide the democrats will soon stampede to hide like rats

But it’s too late

You are already caught and the dominoes are all falling to destroy the crooked democrats

Yes, they did.

Once again, quit living in the past and lets talk about the now. Is that too much for you to handle?

Yes, they did.

Once again, quit living in the past and lets talk about the now. Is that too much for you to handle?

Light Sweet Crude Oil Drives US Crude Oil Production Growth - Market Realist Light sweet crude is the best for gasoline.
Increases in U.S. crude oil production come from light, sweet crude from tight formations - Today in Energy - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
Report: Refiners can handle the flood of light U.S. crude
upload_2019-9-15_9-17-56.png

Light Sweet Crude Oil Drives US Crude Oil Production Growth - Market Realist Light sweet crude is the best for gasoline.
Increases in U.S. crude oil production come from light, sweet crude from tight formations - Today in Energy - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
Report: Refiners can handle the flood of light U.S. crude
View attachment 279399

I stand corrected.

China is dependent upon foreign oil and coal for it's energy needs.............

Just how full of shit are you? China is the world’s #1 producer of coal. Stop pretending you know what you’re talking about.

Forum List

Back