Trump saves 1,000 jobs over two weeks, miracle, Obama creates 7,200 a day, he's a failure

So it cost seven thousand dollars per job?

Hmmm, and the lost tax revenue from one thousand workers would have amounted to how much?

Not to mention the lost income in the community which meant less money spent at local establishments would have cost the State of Indiana, the Local community and the Federal Government how much?

I know you would prefer the fifteen hour per week job where you are given your food stamp card and the government pays for your housing but you know that seven thousand per job will come back in taxes from all those that are employed along with keeping the community running which will generate more tax revenue.

What am I writing it was bad that Mike Pence and the State of Indiana saved those jobs and did not allow those workers to become part-time workers making minimum wage while collecting social welfare!
That's 7,000 per job not being used on schools, on roads, on infrastructure, on education. It's a company which was already profitable who is screwing America just to squeeze out a few more bucks.

Good deal.

7,000 a job is not sustainable. Period. It never will be.

Hmmm, and the lost tax revenue from one thousand workers would have amounted to how much?

Not to mention the lost income in the community which meant less money spent at local establishments would have cost the State of Indiana, the Local community and the Federal Government how much?

I know you would prefer the fifteen hour per week job where you are given your food stamp card and the government pays for your housing but you know that seven thousand per job will come back in taxes from all those that are employed along with keeping the community running which will generate more tax revenue.

What am I writing it was bad that Mike Pence and the State of Indiana saved those jobs and did not allow those workers to become part-time workers making minimum wage while collecting social welfare!

It takes 20 hours per week of working to get food stamps.

That's 7,000 per job not being used on schools, on roads, on infrastructure, on education. It's a company which was already profitable who is screwing America just to squeeze out a few more bucks.

Good deal.

What if all companies said they were leaving and only a tax break would get them to stay?? What would dump do then?

You are comparing a President to someone who hasn't even been inaugurated yet? That spells DESPERATION :badgrin:
Buy yea, I see what you are saying. I personally LOVE obamas retail economy. Who doesn't want a career at Old Navy or Burger King?

considering who the OP is you can bank on it is he says 216,000 jobs were produced,its a lie.:biggrin::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
Job creation in November was a lot more than anyone expected

U.S. private sector adds 216,000 jobs in November: ADP

Apology accepted.

Trump isn't even POTUS yet. How many jobs did 0bama save before he was inaugurated? Zero.

Obama is a dismal failure. That will be even more evident once Trump gets to work and you idiots won't see a Democrat POTUS in your lifetimes. Hiw long can you keep the lies up I wonder?

Good deal.

What if all companies said they were leaving and only a tax break would get them to stay?? What would dump do then?

Give them all tax breaks. That's what needs to happen anyway.

You are comparing a President to someone who hasn't even been inaugurated yet? That spells DESPERATION :badgrin:
Buy yea, I see what you are saying. I personally LOVE obamas retail economy. Who doesn't want a career at Old Navy or Burger King?

considering who the OP is you can bank on it is he says 216,000 jobs were produced,its a lie.:biggrin::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Apology accepted.

Trump isn't even POTUS yet. How many jobs did 0bama save before he was inaugurated? Zero.

Obama is a dismal failure. That will be even more evident once Trump gets to work and you idiots won't see a Democrat POTUS in your lifetimes. Hiw long can you keep the lies up I wonder?

I'm so tired of hearing this. If Trump does something good he is already a great President. If someone brings up something negative, you guys respond that he isn't in office yet. WHICH THE FUCK IS IT? Does he get credit for shit or is he not responsible? You can't have it both ways.

Apology accepted.

I'm so tired of hearing this. If Trump does something good he is already a great President. If someone brings up something negative, you guys respond that he isn't in office yet. WHICH THE FUCK IS IT? Does he get credit for shit or is he not responsible? You can't have it both ways.
His big mouth is responsible for a 74 point nosedive in the NAS today

Good deal.

Part of Trump's plan is to lower Corporate Tax from 35% to 15%.

So last year, United Technologies, the owner of Carrier, paid 9%. The previous 4 years they paid 10%.

WTF?

We had the same in the UK when the government bribed Nissan to stay in the UK. We dont know the actual cost of this yet.
Marvellous stuff.
If I was a CEO of any company I would float the idea of moving to Mexico ,or anywhere really.

Why wouldnt you ?
Not any company can move to another country. Derp
The big ones that still make things can.What a dumb comment. FFS is that the level you operate at ?
You said "any company" you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck
My apologies. I assumed a level of intelligence that wasnt there.

Good deal.

So last year, United Technologies, the owner of Carrier, paid 9%. The previous 4 years they paid 10%.

WTF?

Yeah, and as I posted in another thread... most of their income is kept overseas and they use a Federal law to keep from paying taxes indefinitely on it...

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-carrier-jobs-913348bbf46#.wfdof3flv

We had the same in the UK when the government bribed Nissan to stay in the UK. We dont know the actual cost of this yet.
Marvellous stuff.
If I was a CEO of any company I would float the idea of moving to Mexico ,or anywhere really.

Why wouldnt you ?
The big ones that still make things can.What a dumb comment. FFS is that the level you operate at ?
yes, am the one that is literate but I'm the idiot.

Good deal.

WTF?
Well said dean Up till trump I always thought companies tried to do the best they could for their stockholders btw come back to PB 2000

Good deal.

WTF?

Yeah, and as I posted in another thread... most of their income is kept overseas and they use a Federal law to keep from paying taxes indefinitely on it...

When will trump make tax rates low enough that all that overseas money comes home? might use that tax money for infrastructure

Good deal.

Seriously rderp so that is more than 2.2 billion dollars?

Obama clean energy loans leave taxpayers in $2.2 billion hole
By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Monday, April 27, 2015
Taxpayers are on the hook for more than $2.2 billion in expected costs from the federal government’s energy loan guarantee programs, according to a new audit Monday that suggests the controversial projects may not pay for themselves, as officials had promised.

Good deal.

WTF?

When will trump make tax rates low enough that all that overseas money comes home? might use that tax money for infrastructure

He's already talking about making them a one time offer at a lower rate... but what company is going to pay off taxes that they can use a loop hole to never pay?

WTF?

He's already talking about making them a one time offer at a lower rate... but what company is going to pay off taxes that they can use a loop hole to never pay?
There are many uses for the money here that they can't get overseas Increased dividends buying other usa companies reduce stock float etc etc

WTF?

There are many uses for the money here that they can't get overseas Increased dividends buying other usa companies reduce stock float etc etc

Nah, they just invest the money into China's market.

Marvellous stuff.

Why wouldnt you ?
Thats not a great advert for your literacy claims sonny.

Thats not a great advert for your literacy claims sonny.
yes, the ability to read is always a sign of illiteracy

Good deal.

WTF?

Twice before companies were given a tax holiday by Republicans hoping they would bring the money back and use it to invest in American companies.
Instead, it went into investors accounts and just sat there. No new jobs were created. We have been duped by that twice. I guess third time is the charm.

What is needed is some new creativity. To get people with imagination into positions. Not just money movers and money counters.

Forum List

Back