Trump saves 1,000 jobs over two weeks, miracle, Obama creates 7,200 a day, he's a failure

R

rdean

Come on, you gotta admit it's hilarious. Trump has been working on this for the last couple of weeks. Carrier, instead of moving 1,700 jobs to Mexico, they are moving only 700 and all it cost was 7 million. That translates into a cost of $7,000.00 per job. That makes Trump a hero. A Gawd. A miracle worker.

In November, the economy produced, under President Obama, 216,000 jobs. That seven thousand two hundred per day. And he's a failure.

And there is no contract that these workers will even keep their jobs. Carrier is pouring 16 million into the plant to upgrade the infrastructure. These days, what does that mean?

Danger Will Robinson:

robot.gif

What America thinks it's getting under Trump:

motorolatexas-14.jpg

What America is really getting under Trump:

image-20141215-24297-6jsbmp.jpg

If you don't put it into a contract, you have no real deal. You just have a subsidized business with no promises. And no jobs. Oops.

The con man cons America and the Alt Right buys what the Scam Artist is selling. At least for now.

We had the same in the UK when the government bribed Nissan to stay in the UK. We dont know the actual cost of this yet.
Marvellous stuff.
If I was a CEO of any company I would float the idea of moving to Mexico ,or anywhere really.

Why wouldnt you ?

We had the same in the UK when the government bribed Nissan to stay in the UK. We dont know the actual cost of this yet.
Marvellous stuff.
If I was a CEO of any company I would float the idea of moving to Mexico ,or anywhere really.

Why wouldnt you ?
Not any company can move to another country. Derp

Marvellous stuff.

Why wouldnt you ?
The big ones that still make things can.What a dumb comment. FFS is that the level you operate at ?

Marvellous stuff.

Why wouldnt you ?
The big ones that still make things can.What a dumb comment. FFS is that the level you operate at ?
You said "any company" you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck

You are comparing a President to someone who hasn't even been inaugurated yet? That spells DESPERATION :badgrin:
Buy yea, I see what you are saying. I personally LOVE obamas retail economy. Who doesn't want a career at Old Navy or Burger King?

considering who the OP is you can bank on it is he says 216,000 jobs were produced,its a lie.:biggrin::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

So it cost seven thousand dollars per job?

Hmmm, and the lost tax revenue from one thousand workers would have amounted to how much?

Not to mention the lost income in the community which meant less money spent at local establishments would have cost the State of Indiana, the Local community and the Federal Government how much?

I know you would prefer the fifteen hour per week job where you are given your food stamp card and the government pays for your housing but you know that seven thousand per job will come back in taxes from all those that are employed along with keeping the community running which will generate more tax revenue.

What am I writing it was bad that Mike Pence and the State of Indiana saved those jobs and did not allow those workers to become part-time workers making minimum wage while collecting social welfare!

So it cost seven thousand dollars per job?

Hmmm, and the lost tax revenue from one thousand workers would have amounted to how much?

Not to mention the lost income in the community which meant less money spent at local establishments would have cost the State of Indiana, the Local community and the Federal Government how much?

I know you would prefer the fifteen hour per week job where you are given your food stamp card and the government pays for your housing but you know that seven thousand per job will come back in taxes from all those that are employed along with keeping the community running which will generate more tax revenue.

What am I writing it was bad that Mike Pence and the State of Indiana saved those jobs and did not allow those workers to become part-time workers making minimum wage while collecting social welfare!
Great they saved those jobs and peoples livelihoods BUT over a gun barrel?? Threatening them for them trying to lower costs ??

Marvellous stuff.

Why wouldnt you ?
How do you know it was a bribe and not a threat?

Come on, you gotta admit it's hilarious. Trump has been working on this for the last couple of weeks. Carrier, instead of moving 1,700 jobs to Mexico, they are moving only 700 and all it cost was 7 million. That translates into a cost of $7,000.00 per job. That makes Trump a hero. A Gawd. A miracle worker.

In November, the economy produced, under President Obama, 216,000 jobs. That seven thousand two hundred per day. And he's a failure.

And there is no contract that these workers will even keep their jobs. Carrier is pouring 16 million into the plant to upgrade the infrastructure. These days, what does that mean?

Danger Will Robinson:

robot.gif

motorolatexas-14.jpg

If you don't put it into a contract, you have no real deal. You just have a subsidized business with no promises. And no jobs. Oops.

The con man cons America and the Alt Right buys what the Scam Artist is selling. At least for now.

That translates into a cost of $7,000.00 per job. That makes Trump a hero. A Gawd. A miracle worker.

How many jobs did Obama save with his $800 billion slush fund...err...stimulus?

Pretty much.

Marvellous stuff.

Why wouldnt you ?

Why wait? Move to Mexico now.

Marvellous stuff.

Why wouldnt you ?
How do you know it was a bribe and not a threat?
It was clear who held the upper hand.

Danger Will Robinson:

robot.gif

motorolatexas-14.jpg

How

You are comparing a President to someone who hasn't even been inaugurated yet? That spells DESPERATION :badgrin:
Buy yea, I see what you are saying. I personally LOVE obamas retail economy. Who doesn't want a career at Old Navy or Burger King?

considering who the OP is you can bank on it is he says 216,000 jobs were produced,its a lie.:biggrin::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
Job creation in November was a lot more than anyone expected

U.S. private sector adds 216,000 jobs in November: ADP

Apology accepted.

Danger Will Robinson:

robot.gif

motorolatexas-14.jpg

That translates into a cost of $7,000.00 per job. That makes Trump a hero. A Gawd. A miracle worker.

How many jobs did Obama save with his $800 billion slush fund...err...stimulus?

Pretty much.
I don't know. How many people work in the auto industry?

New Topics

Forum List

Back