Trump saId Mexico will pay for the wall, why is he threatening to

just pay for the WALL , after that go after mexico with punishing taxes on imported 'mex' goods and taxes on monies sent back to 'mexico' sent by 'mex' living and working in the USA . Not trying to politely persuade you guys , just saying that first of all , IF the Trump wall is built you and i will initially pay for it and thats ok with me .
Hahahahaha....you gotta love Trump followers.
Build the wall (chants)...who is gonna pay for it ? MEXICO (chants) he didn't say government shut down nor Americans will pay for it first.
Oh my god with these creatures....WOW!!

think that you are an 'egyptian' foreigner in the USA , just pay your taxes to pay for the wall 'issa' !!

and the possible gov shutdown , whats that going to hurt eh ?? Courts , Military and Border Security and intelligence agencies will continue working , USA will still be 100 times better than the third world place that YOU come from 'issa' . :afro:

shut the gov down. He got hired on having Mexico paying for the wall , which most US citizens do not want , even Pubs, so no Mexico payment, NO WALL. I do not want my tax money to pay for a stupid wall.

They are paying for it by losing manufacturing jobs, and they are being forced to take care of their own people instead of being allowed to offload them onto the US economy and welfare system.

Thanks for playing.

No he said They Would Pay for the Wall, and he meant literally. (good try though).

Forum List

Back