Trump`s job boom is BS

2017 was the worst year for job creation since 2011 and even FOX called him out on it. MAGA folks don`t care to be bothered with facts.
Trump’s much-hyped ‘job boom’ is fake news: 2017 was the worst year for job creation since 2011

Fox News Research: Trump’s First Year in Office Worst For Job Growth Since 2010

Unemployment is still low, its following the Obama era trend, there isn't much room for more workers. I mean we're all truck drivers transporting goods from our Chinese overlords but the recovery continues.

Trump hasn't ruined it or made it better yet.

Okay. He had a great month but the drooling goobers at his pep rallies really believe his bullshit even though Obama did much better.

Okay. He had a great month but the drooling goobers at his pep rallies really believe his bullshit even though Obama did much better.

Although, the economy boom started under Obama, Trump is touting it. But of course, Obama wants credit for it. (As if Obama is still running the country. Lol)

Analysis | Comparing the ‘Trump economy’ to the ‘Obama economy’

Once again only in liberal la la Land do they think an anti bussiness president creates more jobs then a pro bussiness president..

What is this alternative reality ?

Oh yeah this comes from the crowd trying to convince me more money out of my wallet = good for me.

Yeah, it wasn't an economic mess that Trump stepped into and so since he's taken office I've been looking at manufacturing jobs as reported in the monthly labor report. Foreign trade taking jobs was the key issue which won him states in the Rust Belt. Think he's done well there, and at least I don't hear labor unions having any complaint.

Then you're just another violent, hatemongering liberal liar and how dare you, how the FUCK DARE YOU, disgrace the Grateful Dead by choosing a name from a Dead lyric.

2017 was the worst year for job creation since 2011 and even FOX called him out on it. MAGA folks don`t care to be bothered with facts.
Trump’s much-hyped ‘job boom’ is fake news: 2017 was the worst year for job creation since 2011

If the job boom is BS and fake news then why don't people apply for the 7.1 million jobs that are available right now in the job market? Any idea or explanation?

So which year is it 2010 or 2011.
Does it matter? Trump is still sucking.
Riiiight.

Once again only in liberal la la Land do they think an anti bussiness president creates more jobs then a pro bussiness president..

What is this alternative reality ?

Oh yeah this comes from the crowd trying to convince me more money out of my wallet = good for me.
Do you have different numbers for us to look at? Post a link

If the job boom is BS and fake news then why don't people apply for the 7.1 million jobs that are available right now in the job market? Any idea or explanation?
There are always millions of jobs available in the US. I believe there were about 2 million available in 2010 after the “Great Recession” and it’s been on a steady rise through the years as unemployment has been on a steady decrease. There wasn’t exactly a Boom

Although, the economy boom started under Obama, Trump is touting it. But of course, Obama wants credit for it. (As if Obama is still running the country. Lol)

Analysis | Comparing the ‘Trump economy’ to the ‘Obama economy’
"Obama wants credit for it"? Says who?

Forum List

Back