Trump`s job boom is BS

2017 was the worst year for job creation since 2011 and even FOX called him out on it. MAGA folks don`t care to be bothered with facts.
Trump’s much-hyped ‘job boom’ is fake news: 2017 was the worst year for job creation since 2011

Fox News Research: Trump’s First Year in Office Worst For Job Growth Since 2010
We need a Fake thread icon.
Fake thread? Are you saying that FOX is lying to their drooling goobers?

2017 was the worst year for job creation since 2011 and even FOX called him out on it. MAGA folks don`t care to be bothered with facts.
Trump’s much-hyped ‘job boom’ is fake news: 2017 was the worst year for job creation since 2011

All I know is that during Barrypuppet's ill-fated eight years, decent paying tech jobs were tough to come by and it was an employer's market where they could "low ball" those with electro-mechanical and machinist skills. Since Trump became president, I have been inundated with head-hunters wanting to know if I am looking for a job or happy where I am at and offering all kinds of incentives like signing bonuses and generous relocation allowances.Everywhere I look, there are signs up asking for applicants which means higher wages in order to compete for the best workers available. Trump is creating a business friendly environment that is making it less expensive to do business. His next order of business is to take on the foreign owned Federal Reserve central bank that is neither federal nor has any reserves. The entire eight years of the Barrypuppet regime, the Fed not only didn't raise rates, but engaged in "quantitative easing" which was nothing but a fancy way of dumping fiat currency by an extension of "credit" from nothing of an intrinsic value to prop up a failing system while making the fiat currency already in existence to be worth less while putting the bill on the U.S citizen i.e a "de-facto employee" of USA.INC.

Yeah, it wasn't an economic mess that Trump stepped into and so since he's taken office I've been looking at manufacturing jobs as reported in the monthly labor report. Foreign trade taking jobs was the key issue which won him states in the Rust Belt. Think he's done well there, and at least I don't hear labor unions having any complaint.
Offshore manufacturing jobs have been returning to the USA and it started in 2010. We know who will claim credit for this don`t we?
Record number of manufacturing jobs returning to America

We need a Fake thread icon.
Fake thread? Are you saying that FOX is lying to their drooling goobers?
The first year of any presidency is the economy of the prior.

Then you're just another violent, hatemongering liberal liar and how dare you, how the FUCK DARE YOU, disgrace the Grateful Dead by choosing a name from a Dead lyric.
The Grateful Dead were rightwingers? People like you were stopped at the gate for being too stupid to enjoy the music. Ann Coulter was able to sneak into the shows by disguising herself as a woman.

Then you're just another violent, hatemongering liberal liar and how dare you, how the FUCK DARE YOU, disgrace the Grateful Dead by choosing a name from a Dead lyric.
The Grateful Dead were rightwingers? People like you were stopped at the gate for being too stupid to enjoy the music. Ann Coulter was able to sneak into the shows by disguising herself as a woman.

I agree with about 1% of your shit but have to admit you got the best username on the site. When I came in here 10 years ago, almost went with Diamond-Eyed Jack but went with the libsarek00ks theme.

Hey man, Weir turned another year older on Monday.... these birthdays for him get more daunting for me every year! Especially for a guy who will have Europe 72' streaming at his own wake.( me )

I agree with about 1% of your shit but have to admit you got the best username on the site. When I came in here 10 years ago, almost went with Diamond-Eyed Jack but went with the libsarek00ks theme.

Hey man, Weir turned another year older on Monday.... these birthdays for him get more daunting for me every year! Especially for a guy who will have Europe 72' streaming at his own wake.( me )
My choice will be So Many Roads.
so many roads youtube - Bing video

Well the economy is rolling along and is in good shape.

Where I live there are now hiring signs all over.

Building going up all over.

Yup. Things could be a whole lot worse.

Obama's economists convinced him to count people out of work as employed. What a farce that little pimp was. (And still is)
Sure they did

Sick....only saw it once live. Giants Stadium. '93 I think. Jerry went from mellow then last verse suddenly exploded, "So many roads....." loud and raspy. Place went nuts. Never found a recording of that show....cant download on archives. Fail.

Lol....my other almost choice for username would have been BLACK THROATED WIND.

If the job boom is BS and fake news then why don't people apply for the 7.1 million jobs that are available right now in the job market? Any idea or explanation?
There are always millions of jobs available in the US. I believe there were about 2 million available in 2010 after the “Great Recession” and it’s been on a steady rise through the years as unemployment has been on a steady decrease. There wasn’t exactly a Boom

Of course jobs have always been available, however, workers are not able to fill them. For one thing, many people with college degrees can't find jobs because they took courses not suitable for many jobs. Secondly, many qualified people are making more money and benefits than a job pays. I know a 45 year old woman who brags about making $37,000 a year on welfare and benefits after getting laid off from a job making $15,000. Then there many thousands who have experience and qualifications but they can't pass a simple drug test. Every oilfield I drive by has signs begging for oil truck drivers and laborers but the prospective workers fail drug tests. Some say they know of college grads who flip burgers at Mickey Ds and it is true. They don't have the skills and their Liberal Arts and Political Science Degrees aren't suitable in the business world.

If the job boom is BS and fake news then why don't people apply for the 7.1 million jobs that are available right now in the job market? Any idea or explanation?
There are always millions of jobs available in the US. I believe there were about 2 million available in 2010 after the “Great Recession” and it’s been on a steady rise through the years as unemployment has been on a steady decrease. There wasn’t exactly a Boom

Of course jobs have always been available, however, workers are not able to fill them. For one thing, many people with college degrees can't find jobs because they took courses not suitable for many jobs. Secondly, many qualified people are making more money and benefits than a job pays. I know a 45 year old woman who brags about making $37,000 a year on welfare and benefits after getting laid off from a job making $15,000. Then there many thousands who have experience and qualifications but they can't pass a simple drug test. Every oilfield I drive by has signs begging for oil truck drivers and laborers but the prospective workers fail drug tests. Some say they know of college grads who flip burgers at Mickey Ds and it is true. They don't have the skills and their Liberal Arts and Political Science Degrees aren't suitable in the business world.
Ok, but what does any of that have to do with this discussion about the job and unemployment numbers?

Sick....only saw it once live. Giants Stadium. '93 I think. Jerry went from mellow then last verse suddenly exploded, "So many roads....." loud and raspy. Place went nuts. Never found a recording of that show....cant download on archives. Fail.

Lol....my other almost choice for username would have been BLACK THROATED WIND.
Black Throated Wind? Not bad at all.

Ok, but what does any of that have to do with this discussion about the job and unemployment numbers?

Oh, nothing. My post ain't about the jobless and the reasons they're not working. Sorry 'bout that!

An employer that can`t find workers because of drug testing is creating his own problems. When I was a crane operator in a steel mill we had to take a swab test now and then to determine if you`re using drugs on the job. What we did on our own time was our own business. Having nice pee is no guarantee that the person will be a good employee.

An employer that can`t find workers because of drug testing is creating his own problems. When I was a crane operator in a steel mill we had to take a swab test now and then to determine if you`re using drugs on the job. What we did on our own time was our own business. Having nice pee is no guarantee that the person will be a good employee.

So what did they do, you tested positive and then went by the honor system and asked you if you used drugs on the job?

The insurance company would love to hear from you...dude it's not the company it's the insurance, they get a cheaper rate

Forum List

Back