Trump Rolls Out New Tool You Can Use To Report, Fight Censorship of Conservatives

Great idea and just another example of how tuned in President Trump is and his ability to use innovative ideas to advance the truth. Very important in this age of fake news....most of us understand how the msm is little more than a propaganda machine. Now we can do something about it.

Trump rolls out tool to submit suspicions of 'political bias' on social media
You said "truth" and "tRump" in the same sentence!!!!

Lololololololololol!!!!!!!

1,063 Documented Examples of Barack Obama’s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism, Hypocrisy, Waste, Etc.

1,063 Documented Examples of Barack Obama’s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism, Hypocrisy, Waste, Etc.

SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS should advance FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Yet too many Americans have seen their accounts suspended, banned, or fraudulently reported for unclear “violations” of user policies.

No matter your views, if you suspect political bias caused such an action to be taken against you, share your story with President Trump.

Tech Bias Story Sharing Tool
Let the fat fuck know you support him going full fascist on private companies. Let him know you want the big fed gubmint to nationalize social media platforms.

hehheh the social media b.s. is no better than the msm propaganda machine....essentially nothing but propaganda machines utilizing censorship to squash the truth

BTW lots of fine fat folks.....you should learn to be more tolerant.

How Social Media Affects Our Generation - GenTwenty
Talking about a trash fatass, not a fine one. You rubes are free to start your own social platforms. Good luck finding anybody among your inbred, uneducated number with the ability to build them, though.

Do you think a President bringing women into the white house whilst his wife is out of town demonstrates trashiness?
Not neary as much as fucking a prostitute right after your wife gives you a son, but sure.

propaganda machines utilizing censorship to squash the truth

What truth are they squashing?

LIST: 24 Pieces of MSM Fake News in 5 Days

Can't really find any censorship or the squashing of anything in those stories from those media outlets. But I bet I could find as many if not more fake stories published by Faux and the Alt-Right media as well. Pizza anyone? But that has no being on private social media platforms does it? Or has The Daily Wire been banned from tweety or fakebook?

Great idea and just another example of how tuned in President Trump is and his ability to use innovative ideas to advance the truth. Very important in this age of fake news....most of us understand how the msm is little more than a propaganda machine. Now we can do something about it.

You said "truth" and "tRump" in the same sentence!!!!

Lololololololololol!!!!!!!

From "Freedom Outpost" no less.

This is how out of touch Cult45 is, and it will get much, much worse for them. They are to be blamed for the ruination of social media as they've trolled sites like FB and Twitter disseminating hate propaganda ever since their Orange haired turd was squeezed into the White House, ruining it for everyone else. Everything they whine and complain about, they are usually to blame for. Cult45 does not understand irony.

They are crying like little bitches with skinned knees because private industry is tired of their hateful nonsense and have banned their spokespeople. There's no need to refer to Cult45 as conservative or even American. They're neither. Plus, their caustic opinions aren't worth the bandwidth - they are textbook examples of intolerance, and will reside in the dustbin of history very shortly.

Apparently, Cult45 is collectively not intelligent enough to create a competitive product within the marketplace, so they whine. They invoke 1st Amendment protections against private industry because they are fucking dumb. They are sounding exactly like sick animals (or liberals, take your pick) these days and I'm cheering for their imminent failure.

SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS should advance FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Yet too many Americans have seen their accounts suspended, banned, or fraudulently reported for unclear “violations” of user policies.

No matter your views, if you suspect political bias caused such an action to be taken against you, share your story with President Trump.

Tech Bias Story Sharing Tool
Let the fat fuck know you support him going full fascist on private companies. Let him know you want the big fed gubmint to nationalize social media platforms.

hehheh the social media b.s. is no better than the msm propaganda machine....essentially nothing but propaganda machines utilizing censorship to squash the truth

BTW lots of fine fat folks.....you should learn to be more tolerant.

How Social Media Affects Our Generation - GenTwenty
Talking about a trash fatass, not a fine one. You rubes are free to start your own social platforms. Good luck finding anybody among your inbred, uneducated number with the ability to build them, though.

Do you think a President bringing women into the white house whilst his wife is out of town demonstrates trashiness?
Not neary as much as fucking a prostitute right after your wife gives you a son, but sure.

Why is consorting with a prostitute worse than bringing loose women into your home and consorting with them in the same bed your wife sleeps in?

Surely you jest?

Beyond that ....why do you think the public has a right to pry into the sex lives of our governing officials...do they not have a right to some privacy as well as private citizens?

Last edited:
means nothing to me; i believe in polygamy and that every woman should be able to be with a (mostly) nice guy.

Let me state what is more than obvious here.....JFK one of the most notorious womanizers in the history of the republic is not held accountable for such by the democrats...whilst Trump whose womanizing happened before he became President is demonized by these same democrats for doing something that JFK did but on a much smaller scale and before he even became our President.

Sheer hypocrisy to say the least.

means nothing to me; i believe in polygamy and that every woman should be able to be with a (mostly) nice guy.

Let me state what is more than obvious here.....JFK one of the most notorious womanizers in the history of the republic is not held accountable for such by the democrats...whilst Trump whose womanizing happened before he became President is demonized by these same democrats for doing something that JFK did but on a much smaller scale and before he even became our President.

Sheer hypocrisy to say the least.
don't know what you mean; i am inuring myself to the ways of modern women in modern times. thank Goodness for our modern Information Age.

I would love to read what people would report about this place?

I was banned for making an incest joke.

I talked about a lib's mom.

The conservative mods have it out for me!

I spoke about makeup tips for short eyes!

:lol:

I think things have improved here....i got banned several times in the past but lately they have not been bothering me.

Once i was banned for using the term 'boyo' because someone did not know the true meaning of the term...just an old Irish expression meaning friend.

I've never been banned. I think it has something to do with me with being amazing and modest.
i got perma-banned from political forum for resorting to the fewest fallacies.
Are you sure it wasn't because they got tired of seeing the same 6 phrases repeated over and over again?

I think things have improved here....i got banned several times in the past but lately they have not been bothering me.

Once i was banned for using the term 'boyo' because someone did not know the true meaning of the term...just an old Irish expression meaning friend.

I've never been banned. I think it has something to do with me with being amazing and modest.
Are you sure it wasn't because they got tired of seeing the same 6 phrases repeated over and over again?
all they had was their same fallacies, over and over and over again.

I think I found your problem...

i resorted to the fewest fallacies. i won.

Sure you won, because you got banned. Just means you couldn't figure out how to work within the rules of the board.

Sure you won, because you got banned. Just means you couldn't figure out how to work within the rules of the board.
sure; only all those who plied the most fallacies, complained.

Forum List

Back