Trump Reveals Tax Plan...... It's Phenomenal And Will Make America Great Again!

This will help Americans tremendously. It boosts confidence and will create growth. Also it will be a simplified one form page that you'll fill out. Ladies and gentlemen, our glorious leader is looking out for the Americans citizens and he is delivering on his promises. I personally like that the Death Tax will be eliminated.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/trump-team-announces-tax-plan-massive-tax-cuts-businesses-lowers-tax-rate-individuals-repeals-death-tax/
How many trillions are added to the deficit, sweetie?

Moon Bat, decreased taxes means increased economic growth and greater government revenue.

We saw what happen when that asshole Obama raised taxes. Poverty increased, family income decreased, economic growth was dismal and the debt rose $10 trillion a year.

We tried it the Libtard way and it was a disaster. Now is the time to put more money in the hands of the American people that earned it instead of giving it to some stupid bureaucrat to give away to a welfare queen or illegal, don't you agree?

You are not one of these dumbass Moon Bats that think the money you earn is better in the hands of the government than yourself, are you? That would be really dumb, wouldn't it?
What a fucking joke. Hasn't ever happened, won't happen now either.
we just had an increase in people on welfare over the last eight years. did you miss that?

This will help Americans tremendously. It boosts confidence and will create growth. Also it will be a simplified one form page that you'll fill out. Ladies and gentlemen, our glorious leader is looking out for the Americans citizens and he is delivering on his promises. I personally like that the Death Tax will be eliminated.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/trump-team-announces-tax-plan-massive-tax-cuts-businesses-lowers-tax-rate-individuals-repeals-death-tax/
Suddenly the left are worried about deficit spending! IS THERE ANYTHING TRUMP CANT DO?
You are the ones who whined for 8 years about increase deficits. now you want more of them?
how do you figure that will happen?

Maybe if the government was cut by 50% that the deficit would come down, SWEETIE? Just cant get more stupid than a fucking liberal. or non fucking liberal, or just a plain stupid liberal. I know redundant statement.

Moonbattery: Psychiatrist Confirms: Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder
No one will ever cut the government by 50% SWEETS
You must be a welfare queen not having to pay 50% of your EARNED money to some bloated bureaucracy.
who pays 50% sweet pea? Not a phyucking chance that you and your kind pay anything near that

who pays 50% sweet pea? Not a phyucking chance that you and your kind pay anything near that

If you add up all the TAX you pay, Income-state-property-Sales-Gas-Utilities etc. it adds up. You can spend 1/2 of your Gross income on total TAX and/or FEES.
Just shows how ignorant the left are as they live in moms basement at 35.
I think they'd prefer to give all of their check to the government vs our 50%. Right lefties?

Trump Reveals Tax Plan...... It's Phenomenal And Will Make America Great Again!

Yeah, what about that pesky national debt? Who pays for that?

Deficit-Attention-GOP.jpg
who does? so you enjoy paying 50% of your paycheck to the government? How much more of it should they take to help the deficit?

No one will ever cut the government by 50% SWEETS
You must be a welfare queen not having to pay 50% of your EARNED money to some bloated bureaucracy.

If you add up all the TAX you pay, Income-state-property-Sales-Gas-Utilities etc. it adds up. You can spend 1/2 of your Gross income on total TAX and/or FEES.
Just shows how ignorant the left are as they live in moms basement at 35.
I think they'd prefer to give all of their check to the government vs our 50%. Right lefties?
Tax needs to be a flat percentage for all wages. Everyone has a vested interest in America.

This is Trump's new shiny object to distract everyone from focusing on is lackluster "100 Days" review on Saturday. It's especially handy since Ivanka was chided and booed in Germany yesterday, his sanctuary cities EO was shot down and he had to mea culpa on the wall.

[QU

we just had an increase in people on welfare over the last eight years. did you miss that?

That should have been in my list. An increase in welfare queens while the Kenyan Catastrophe was President.

How are deficits added by collecting less tax? Chances are given history that income goes up anyway.

"We grudge no man a fortune in civil life if it is honorably obtained and well used. It is not even enough that it should have been gained without doing damage to the community. We should permit it to be gained only so long as the gaining represents benefit to the community … The really big fortune, the swollen fortune, by the mere fact of its size, acquires qualities which differentiate it in kind as well as in degree from what is possessed by men of relatively small means. Therefore, I believe in a graduated income tax on big fortunes, and … a graduated inheritance tax on big fortunes, properly safeguarded against evasion, and increasing rapidly in amount with the size of the estate."

A Republican made that statement many years ago, it still stands.
"Our true choice is not between tax reduction, on the one hand, and the avoidance of large Federal deficits on the other. It is increasingly clear that no matter what party is in power, so long as our national security needs keep rising, an economy hampered by restrictive tax rates will never produce enough revenues to balance our budget just as it will never produce enough jobs or enough profits… In short, it is a paradoxical truth that tax rates are too high today and tax revenues are too low and the soundest way to raise the revenues in the long run is to cut the rates now."
President Kennedy
Liberals don't like Kennedy anymore, for he is like Joseph Liebermann , the VP pick for Al Gore, for Kennedy would be a traitor to the Liberal(Fascist) Party, for even mentioning a tax break. I wonder if there was any conflict of interest with the Kennedy's who were millionaires, getting some of that break? Yep without double standards liberals would have no standards at all..
More reason that ever to see trumps tax returns, honey bunch. I wonder just how much of this plan was written to help him and him alone?
You remind me of a woman I saw on youtube.. Is this you? Or a relative of yours?

C'mon. Everyone knows that's tigerred in that video.

[Q

I suppose you did not notice ...........repeal death tax. ]

Why should any work their lives and then have to turn over their money to the filthy ass Federal government to be spent on welfare queens and illegals instead of being given to their children? That is oppressive as hell, isn't it? Kinda of like slavery, isn't it?

Tired of winning yet anyone? Now get rid of NAFTA

[

Your kind must love deficits, the more the merrier

Where were you Moon Bats when the Kenyan Catastrophe was adding $10 trillion to the cumulative debt? Not a peep heard out of you, was there? Don't tell me you give a shit about debt because you would be lying.

If we are spending more money than we take in then there is simple fix for that. Stop spending more than we take in. Did you ever think of that? Of course not. You stupid Moon Bats only think about increased taxation. That is increased taxation for anybody except yourselves. You are greedy like that.

It is really really to think that we will have increased prosperity with increased taxes, don't you agree?

[QU

That should have been in my list. An increase in welfare queens while the Kenyan Catastrophe was President.
and then these stoops talk about Trump in 100 days adding to the deficit. They are some kind of stupid that just simply can't be explained. And none of them has a clue that 50% of a paycheck goes to a tax.

[Q

I suppose you did not notice ...........repeal death tax. ]

Why should any work their lives and then have to turn over their money to the filthy ass Federal government to be spent on welfare queens and illegals instead of being given to their children? That is oppressive as hell, isn't it? Kinda of like slavery, isn't it?
it is slavery. It is the modern version.

damn shame no way it passes the House or Senate

but on the bright side the Mara Lazy links await

None......when you cut taxes you increase revenue to the government...they actually generate tax revenue because businesses open and existing businesses expand.....

This would be a great thing.....

So drastically slashing taxes while increasing the defense budget with the possibility of war always hovering.

Sure, what could go wrong?

What could go right? More money flowing into the government....you left wingers always say you want more money for big brother...well here you go...

Forum List

Back