Trump responds to rape accuser people should day dearly for such false accusations

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
President Donald Trump released a statement Friday denying that he sexually assaulted E. Jean Carroll, who accused the president of attacking her in the 1990s.
Trump Responds To Rape Accuser: ‘People Should Pay Dearly For Such False Accusations’

Retards on steroids what else do you expect......... Oh wait I just remembered that the President raped me omfg!! you are such assholes incredible..
I HOPE ALL MEN CAN HANG YOU LYING C***TS ESP. those of you who use your kids to punish the guy your pathetic c...ts!!

Trump is recorded admitting to making the kind of assault detailed and described in the rape accusation.

We all have such a low opinion of the man called Trump that we all think that it's highly possible.

Men who think like him, have a long history of sleazy behavior. Then they put up a pic of him talking to her, while he says he doesn't know her.

Donald Dork lies about anything and everything. He bragged about doing exactly what he is accused of doing.

Forum List

Back