Trump rape accusers once said women love idea of being dragged into a cave by a man

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump rape accuser E. Jean Carroll once said that “women love” the idea of a man with a “big club” dragging them into a cave.
Trump Rape Accuser Once Said “Women Love” Idea of Being Dragged Into a Cave by a Man

If you are normal you can see how clipped these accusers are, you can see how all their physical appearances just happen to have the same similar characteristics.

These me too leftist ar so far gone an have destroyed the real rape cases to where nobody believes nor cares about rape any more. Most don't give a chit any more who you try to accuse of rape because it is always false-fake-lies- 40 yrs later yeah try again lunatic.

Trump rape accuser E. Jean Carroll once said that “women love” the idea of a man with a “big club” dragging them into a cave.
Trump Rape Accuser Once Said “Women Love” Idea of Being Dragged Into a Cave by a Man

If you are normal you can see how clipped these accusers are, you can see how all their physical appearances just happen to have the same similar characteristics.

These me too leftist ar so far gone an have destroyed the real rape cases to where nobody believes nor cares about rape any more. Most don't give a chit any more who you try to accuse of rape because it is always false-fake-lies- 40 yrs later yeah try again lunatic.

Well that makes sense. But 2 paper bags would work just as well with her. 1 for her and one for her "caveman" in case hers bag breaks. We call her a two bagger! A bottle of scotch would work too I guess!:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back