Trump raised $50mil in June

Corrupt lying Hillary has no problem lining her pockets with foreign donations...

While Clinton was secretary of state, her department approved $165 billion worth of commercial arms sales to Clinton Foundation donors. That figure from Clinton’s three full fiscal years in office is almost double the value of arms sales to those countries during the same period of President George W. Bush’s second term.

Salon: 'Clinton Cash' Donations from 20 Foreign Governments that Hillary Won't Answer

Corrupt lying Hillary has no problem lining her pockets with foreign donations...

While Clinton was secretary of state, her department approved $165 billion worth of commercial arms sales to Clinton Foundation donors. That figure from Clinton’s three full fiscal years in office is almost double the value of arms sales to those countries during the same period of President George W. Bush’s second term.

Salon: 'Clinton Cash' Donations from 20 Foreign Governments that Hillary Won't Answer
the Clintons receive nothing from the Charity donations, not even a salary for their work.... so NO MONEY lines THEIR POCKETS.

Is there something you know about charity donations that makes you say it lines clinton's pocket?

Considering that HRC has him outspent 43 to 1 in the battle ground states in reserved advertising, he better get spending.

Last edited:
Hillary raised 70 million.

Lying corrupt Hillary is fully owned by the elites and more than willing to continue screwing over the middle-class much like Obama.. no doubt.

Since she is such a strong, independent woman who is going to leave the economy up to her hubby Bill, middle-class taxes are redux going up under her.
Hillary, the strong independent woman, also looked sooo presidential yesterday with the major help of Obungles.

the Clintons receive nothing from the Charity donations, not even a salary for their work.... so NO MONEY lines THEIR POCKETS.

Is there something you know about charity donations that makes you say it lines clinton's pocket?

Eh, you're going to have to do the research on your own, I could offer up plenty of examples for you but honestly we both know I'd be wasting my time and you're not actually interested .. otherwise you already would have researched on your own...

Democrats seem to prefer compulsive lying and corrupt politicians obviously given Obama and the Clintons, such is life.

Just an FYI Trump's first fundraiser was late May of this year. So this is a big score for his team for June.

Eh, you're going to have to do the research on your own, I could offer up plenty of examples for you but honestly we both know I'd be wasting my time and you're not actually interested .. otherwise you already would have researched on your own...

Democrats seem to prefer compulsive lying and corrupt politicians obviously given Obama and the Clintons, such is life.
It's a simple question, how do the Clintons ''line their pockets'' with their Charity's money?

The ANSWER IS: they don't... the Charity's money is NOT their money to play with or use personally in any way.

IN FACT, Hillary donated $21 MILLION of her own money earned through her speeches to the Charity.... her husband donated tens of millions of his own money to the Charity.... They DON'T NEED the Charity for their riches, they could just keep their own money earned if they wanted more money....or wanted to be richer.

It's a simple question, how do the Clintons ''line their pockets'' with their Charity's money?

The ANSWER IS: they don't... the Charity's money is NOT their money to play with or use personally in any way.

IN FACT, Hillary donated $21 MILLION of her own money earned through her speeches to the Charity.... her husband donated tens of millions of his own money to the Charity.... They DON'T NEED the Charity for their riches, they could just keep their own money earned if they wanted more money....or wanted to be richer.

The charity as I recall was the Clinton Foundation which just happens to be under FBI investigation...

Perhaps you should read over my first post in this thread and also do further research on the Clinton (pay for play) Corrupt Foundation.

read this one.. it's fun...The Clinton Crime Foundation is “organized crime” at its finest.

or this one...The Clinton Foundation Reeks of Crooks, Thieves, and Hoods

Last edited:

No one expected him or anyone to pull in as much as Clinton. The big corps always back the Democrats since they take out the big corp's competition and erect huge barrier for entrepreneurs and small business owners from entering their markets!

All Trump needs to do is raise enough to be competitive. His June fundraising numbers are prove thereof!

No one expected him or anyone to pull in as much as Clinton. The big corps always back the Democrats since they take out the big corp's competition and erect huge barrier for entrepreneurs and small business owners from entering their markets!

All Trump needs to do is raise enough to be competitive. His June fundraising numbers are prove thereof!
Not when she has prepaid reserve adds at 43 million to less than 1 million for Trump in 9 battle ground states, where she leads six of them.

Considering that HRC has him outspent 43 to 1 in the battle ground states in reserved advertising, he better get spending.

Yes because people always remember the ads in July!

I will admit his extremely late start proves how much of an amateur he really is!

She is going to be able to recast her image at 43 to 1 for several weeks while smearing him.

That does not count what others are going to do.

Trump is so amateurish besides being so clownish a candidate.

Yes because people always remember the ads in July!

I will admit his extremely late start proves how much of an amateur he really is!

Eh, she's not that much ahead considering all the corrupt contributions she's spent.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

THE CORPORATIONS almost ALWAYS contribute to Republicans 5 to 1 over Dems, Wall Street almost always donates to Republicans vs democrats on a 6 to 1 ratio, so republicans get 6 times more from Wall Street...

inform yourself...

Democrats get most of the Unions money....

Forum List

Back