Trump-Putin Summit Success: Neocons & Democrats Furious!...

DiQO-eHUcAAFoDS.jpg

Yeah Trump especially, is upsetting their 'Order.' And i love it.

Trump told the Globalists EU to get their act together or just fuck off.

No one in Europe ever wanted to be part of the EU, that was a fucking sham.

Now, Trump has told them, Russia's not a threat, we're not paying for your welfare state or for the Islamist reconquest of Europe. It's a new day.
Russia is not a threat?
You've sided with Putin against his compatriots and democracy itself.
See the moment in question (video);

Youre so blinded by bias, you cant see a traitor staring you in the face. But perhaps its not bias; its cult indoctrination.

#TheEightiesCalled

Was Obama lying? Stupid? What??

Stupid, because Obama said he considered Al Quada a bigger threat in 2012? When Medvedev was the Russian president, when they hadn't invaded Crimea or the Ukraine? Before they had used it's government resources to undermine the elections in dozens of Democratic countries? Guess what Geopolitical situations change and when they do so do the various threat assessments. Calling remarks in 2012 lies because they don't fit the situation in 2018 belongs in Back to the Future not any type of honest debate.

I never said Obama lied. you're the ones saying he lied because the poo-poohed Russia

So, why then did Obama allow Putin to hack Hillary's election, then proceed to tell the American people that elections can't be hacked?

No you are claiming that the geopolitical situation is the same now as it was in 2012 because you use Obama's remarks at that time to try to make the point that Russia isn't a threat. You are right you didn't say he lied, that doesn't make the comparison between Trump and Obama that you are trying to make any less dishonest.
Have you read what they did? Hacking was just one of the avenues used. Neither is trying to stop something like that all that easy. As to why Obama didn't acknowledge Russia's actions at that time was because of this. Obama White House Knew of Russian Election Hacking, but Delayed Telling
I dare say that that was how most if not all pre-Trump presidents would have handled it, since they actually played by certain rules they felt obliged to adhere to. Rules like, faith in the legitimacy of elections should be as high as possible. Rules like protecting intelligence sources should be an absolute must. Rules that Trump gladly breaks if it gets him even the smallest advantage.

Just want to mention that Chamberlain at least got assurances on paper for his trouble. This is more then Trump can say. Hitler offered peace too, as long as he got everything he wanted. What happens if the CIA sees more interference in the next midterms or even presidential elections? What if he invades the Baltic States? What if chooses to target a political opponent on US soil as he has done in Brittain? What if he shoots down a plane filled with Americans? Are you guys gonna yell about the benefits of peace at all cost then?

Maybe Neocons and Democrats won't get their new Cold War after all. Good to see the US and Russia talking. That's the way it should be.

Presidents Trump and Putin have just concluded a press conference where although there remained some serious points of contention -- specifically, Iran -- both leaders agreed that their summit was a great start to restoring good relations between the US and Russia. The Neocons and Democrats -- on both the Left and Right -- are furious. Former CIA chief John Brennan called the meeting "treason." What are we to make of the meeting? Tune in to today's Liberty Report:

Bullseye.

Trump, like JFK, trusts his own intelligence people but is not so sure about the career intelligence bureaucracy's "analysis" on all issues.

Funny how quickly liberals forget how loudly they bashed our intelligence agencies and our military over the Iraq War, and over the Vietnam War before that.

trea·son, /'trēzən/, n: declining to start WWIII with Russia even though someone over there probably sent John Podesta a phishing link in the run up to the 2016 presidential election.

trea·son, /'trēzən/, n: declining to start WWIII with Russia even though someone over there probably sent John Podesta a phishing link in the run up to the 2016 presidential election.

What did Hillary do with the $400,000,000 Browder paid her?

If Clinton was the president we would have a war by now.

Clinton has the reset button and the nuclear launch button mixed.

Maybe Neocons and Democrats won't get their new Cold War after all. Good to see the US and Russia talking. That's the way it should be.

Presidents Trump and Putin have just concluded a press conference where although there remained some serious points of contention -- specifically, Iran -- both leaders agreed that their summit was a great start to restoring good relations between the US and Russia. The Neocons and Democrats -- on both the Left and Right -- are furious. Former CIA chief John Brennan called the meeting "treason." What are we to make of the meeting? Tune in to today's Liberty Report:

Define success? I just heard the President of the United States say, he holds the word of Putin in just as high of a regard as that of his entire intelligence apparatus not to mention almost all member of his entire administration and congress. It seems to me it was a success for Russia, just not entirely sure what the upside for the US was. What does the United States get for its leader openly questioning that Russia interfered with the elections?

Let's recall the agents of "his" intelligence apparatus stated that they would make sure that he would never be president.

After getting hundreds of thousands of people in body bags because of a weapons of mass destruction lie.

Maybe after the swamp has been drained we can trust the agencies again.

Just want to mention that Chamberlain at least got assurances on paper for his trouble. This is more then Trump can say. Hitler offered peace too, as long as he got everything he wanted. What happens if the CIA sees more interference in the next midterms or even presidential elections? What if he invades the Baltic States? What if chooses to target a political opponent on US soil as he has done in Brittain? What if he shoots down a plane filled with Americans? Are you guys gonna yell about the benefits of peace at all cost then?

It is amazing that people have been routinely calling Trump the next Hitler for months. Now, he is being compared to Chamberlain?

Putin fears that the 2 pillars of his support may yet tear each other apart: the reds who yearn for the USSR and conservative whites united around the idea of empire and national greatness.

Yeah, she's insane. I really like what Trump did. He's bucking the Globalist 'Order.' They decided on starting another Cold War with Russia. But Trump's thrown a big wrench in their plan. In doing that, he's really pissed off the Establishment powers-that-be. I think he's in grave danger. They're gonna attempt to take him out every way possible. I pray him and his family stay safe.

Yeah, she's insane. I really like what Trump did. He's bucking the Globalist 'Order.' They decided on starting another Cold War with Russia. But Trump's thrown a big wrench in their plan. In doing that, he's really pissed off the Establishment powers-that-be. I think he's in grave danger. They're gonna attempt to take him out every way possible. I pray him and his family stay safe.

I agree, although think that the war they want is very hot.

Last edited:

Yup. Trump's weak kneed apology to Putin was a total success...........for Putin.

I agree, although think that they war they want is very hot.

Oh yeah, the Globalist/MIC Elites have already decided on starting another Cold War with Russia. Trump's really messin with their 'Order.' I think the dude isn't safe at all. They're really itchin to find a way to get rid of him. I hope the dude makes it. JFK sure didn't.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with giving Peace a chance. I don't understand how or why most Americans have become so hateful and violent. Why do they vigorously support Endless War? It's so sad and perplexing.

Forum List

Back