Trump/Putin meeting

What will the agenda be ?

Election manipulation ?
Novichek ?
Human rights ?
Crimea ?
Syria ?

I can only see one of these making the cut.
They’ll coordinate efforts to undermine the EU.

Continue to jointly attack NATO.

Work together to promote the spread of neo-fascism in the West.

And there won’t be any ‘talk’ about Crimea or Syria, Trump having capitulated to Putin on both issues long ago.

Indeed, Trump will be meeting with his closest ally.

The collusion meeting at Trump Tower puts the lie to the claims by Trump of "no collusion ". Colluding is deceitful but not illegal. The Trump campaign's crime is the conspiracy with Putin to steal and distribute information from the Clinton campaign in a successful effort to tilt the election toward Trump.
A grand jury returned the indictment of 12 Russian military officers for the hacking and theft. What Mueller has yet to reveal was who managed the distribution. Someone who understands the nuances of local politics was necessary to weaponize the stolen information. An American traitor!
Anyone who thinks that Putin was unaware of what his own military was doing is excused from further discussion.
Now, like Pinocchio, moved by the strings in Geppetto's hands, Trump heads to Helsinki for a meeting with Putin. The analogy would be perfect except Trumps nose would be of infinite length. Why will there be no one else in the room? Because co-conspirators need to get their stories straight?
A real President would go to see Putin under the circumstances for only one reason, to figuratively punch Putin in the face. Russia's military has attacked us and the commander in chief is derelict in his duties.
Why? Because Traitor Don made a deal with the devil and now he's wants to makes us pay for it.
Mueller is tightening the noose, and Trump is doing his best at distraction. The ReTrumplicans in Congress are doing their best to cover up for Trump and in some cases themselves ( it appears some GOP congressional candidates also got hacked info on their own opponents during the election).
Traitor Don will be revealed, the question is whether the GOP will be for country or party.

The collusion meeting at Trump Tower puts the lie to the claims by Trump of "no collusion ". Colluding is deceitful but not illegal. The Trump campaign's crime is the conspiracy with Putin to steal and distribute information from the Clinton campaign in a successful effort to tilt the election toward Trump.
A grand jury returned the indictment of 12 Russian military officers for the hacking and theft. What Mueller has yet to reveal was who managed the distribution. Someone who understands the nuances of local politics was necessary to weaponize the stolen information. An American traitor!
Anyone who thinks that Putin was unaware of what his own military was doing is excused from further discussion.
Now, like Pinocchio, moved by the strings in Geppetto's hands, Trump heads to Helsinki for a meeting with Putin. The analogy would be perfect except Trumps nose would be of infinite length. Why will there be no one else in the room? Because co-conspirators need to get their stories straight?
A real President would go to see Putin under the circumstances for only one reason, to figuratively punch Putin in the face. Russia's military has attacked us and the commander in chief is derelict in his duties.
Why? Because Traitor Don made a deal with the devil and now he's wants to makes us pay for it.
Mueller is tightening the noose, and Trump is doing his best at distraction. The ReTrumplicans in Congress are doing their best to cover up for Trump and in some cases themselves ( it appears some GOP congressional candidates also got hacked info on their own opponents during the election).
Traitor Don will be revealed, the question is whether the GOP will be for country or party.

It was your halfrican who ordered Brennan, Clapper, and Comey to STAND DOWN when he became aware of Russian hijinks.....just didn't seem that important to the lazy mutt since Hillary was a shoe-in and his role in surveilling Trump would never come out..and besides, they all hate this country with a passion and didn't care if our secrets were hacked or not.

Election manipulation ?
Novichek ?
Human rights ?
Crimea ?
Syria ?

You left out killing off homos.
I thought that human rights covered it.

Do you think Trump and Putin are worried about human rights?
Why would they be ?

I dont know,thats a dem claim.

Election manipulation ?
Novichek ?
Human rights ?
Crimea ?
Syria ?

It looks like Trump will probably be asking for Putin's resources in manipulating the upcoming election as well.
You mean Putin is going to get you to vote for Trump again? Talk about weak minded.
It worked last time.
Okay since you admitted you voted for Trump, tell us how Putin got you to do it.

Election manipulation ?
Novichek ?
Human rights ?
Crimea ?
Syria ?

It looks like Trump will probably be asking for Putin's resources in manipulating the upcoming election as well.
You mean Putin is going to get you to vote for Trump again? Talk about weak minded.
It worked last time.
Okay since you admitted you voted for Trump, tell us how Putin got you to do it.
Silly boy. How would I vote in the US ?

Election manipulation ?
Novichek ?
Human rights ?
Crimea ?
Syria ?

It worked last time.

Absentee.

(Just like Putin did)

Election manipulation ?
Novichek ?
Human rights ?
Crimea ?
Syria ?

It worked last time.
If your don't live here, then why do you constantly complain and whine? I don't about other countries.

It worked last time.

Absentee.

(Just like Putin did)
Or for a dead person, probably half the Democrat vote.

Forum List

Back