Neighbor threatens to take down American flag if patriot doesn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Neighbor Threatens to Take Down American Flag If Patriot Doesn't

I am disgusted you would fly this symbol of hate. (American Flag) Judging by the trucks in your driveway, I can only assume you voted for Trump. This is a disgusting house and Bozeman deserves better. If not taken down tonight, I will take it (American Flag) down myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Because this is a Trump hating Anti American little complaining bitch, I'd fly ten flags and then I would sue the fkr for being an ANTI AMERICAN PRICK LOL........

You don't like this flag mother fkr then get the fk out of the US there hows that you Anti American scum bag pos.

AND NUMBER ONE B**CH YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TOUCH MY PROPERTY JUST BECAUSE YOU PUKE BAG WEAK COWARD DOESN'T LIKE IT. GTF OUT OF THE US ...................

I hope he tries to take his flag the guy beats him to a pulp.

The flag worship in this country is kind of gross.

So are the ones who want to live here but spit on it qhich takes ignorant balls to take, take , take but shit all over the ones giving it to you.

Kinda like that abused wife that just keeps going back for more, you stupid fkrs can't even tell you suffer from STOCKHOLM SYNDROME......

If the neighbor can be ID'd ------the flag flyer should file a criminal complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back