Trump presides over the shortest bear market in history!

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
What's the difference between Trump and Obama? Obama presides over the longest recovery in history, Trump over the shortest.

4 more years!!!

Thank you Donald John Trump!

What's the difference between Trump and Obama? Obama presides over the longest recovery in history, Trump over the shortest.

4 more years!!!

Thank you Donald John Trump!
I wouldn't get too cocky, there still could be another major dip.

Well just don't elect Biden and their won't be.

No reason that the markets will dip. At least not some huge selloff. Might be some profit taking here and there, that's normal. GDP is strong, people are getting back to work. I can tell how the economy is doing because I'm in the freight business. Lack of freight is a weak economy. Freight is pretty strong right now. Manufacturing is through the roof. I'm getting unloaded right now at a manufacturing facility that makes shingles.

My boss doesn't want me to take home time because we have so much freight to move. That's a strong economy.

Let's see...a whole bunch of printed funny money the Fed gives them at zero percent interest rate, a three trillion dollar permanent tax cut for corporations, a 3 trillion dollar stimulus to keep them propped up, and another 2 trillion stimulus getting ready to prop them up even more... plus the over spending With a yearly trillion dollar plus, budget deficits for the past three years....

Hell YES, Wall Street is doing real good!!! Get out, right after the next stimulus passes, before the bubble pops!

Wall Street is kicking Main Street's butt!!

Poor mom and pops, this is the straw that finally broke their backs! :(
/----/ You understand Wall Street the way a gopher understands the designated hitter rule. Mom and Pops were doing fine until the governors - not Wall Street, shut the economy down.

Wall Street is kicking Main Street's butt!!

Poor mom and pops, this is the straw that finally broke their backs! :(
56% of working Americans have a 401k. Bet they don’t agree with your assessment.

Last edited:
$5T pumped into markets and the economy. The Fed Put. The Fed literally buying stock & bond ETFs. Massive government spending.

But talk radio won't cover any of that.

Ignorance remains bliss for the mal-informed Trumpsters.
link----troll

$5T pumped into markets and the economy. The Fed Put. The Fed literally buying stock & bond ETFs. Massive government spending.

ignorant idiots---did you forget BARRAG o bailed banks out, not the people--i guess the darkest depression in AMERICA is what you moron demoncrats dont remember, sounds like BEIJING joe--dementia setting in... BARRAG did nothing to improve AMERICA, just like what you morons always want

ignorant idiots---did you forget BARRAG o bailed banks out, not the people--i guess the darkest depression in AMERICA is what you moron demoncrats dont remember, sounds like BEIJING joe--dementia setting in... BARRAG did nothing to improve AMERICA, just like what you morons always want
20+ year CFP/Investment Advisor here. This is my profession.

You have no idea what you're talking about, because so much is kept from you in your little world.

20+ year CFP/Investment Advisor here. This is my profession.

You have no idea what you're talking about, because so much is kept from you in your little world.
i know, i didnt live it you asshole. go back to your little world

being brain dead must be complete bliss...go vote for your geriatric, senile, retarded candidate that wont serve a day before resigning...and radio does report that this idiot is not thinking for itself...

Let's see...a whole bunch of printed funny money the Fed gives them at zero percent interest rate, a three trillion dollar permanent tax cut for corporations, a 3 trillion dollar stimulus to keep them propped up, and another 2 trillion stimulus getting ready to prop them up even more... plus the over spending With a yearly trillion dollar plus, budget deficits for the past three years....

Hell YES, Wall Street is doing real good!!! Get out, right after the next stimulus passes, before the bubble pops!
the best ever...you cant deny that. oh wait, youre a brain dead demoncrat and cant handle the TRUTH

Forum List

Back