Trump Predicts He'll Appoint 4 Supreme Court Justices in First Term

The way the separation of powers work is that the Supreme Court gets to interpret the laws, if the President or Congress don't like their interpretation they're free to write ones that are clearer or fall within the boundaries of the interpretations of the US Constitution.

It doesn't matter how a law is written if you have activists judges lying about what the law means. Here is what Trump did, and you tell me how this can be misconstrued so badly that the little Commie in Hawaii could interpret this any different way than it's written:

View attachment 155532

Now you tell me that this law can be read any differently than above. Of course it can't. This moron activist judge decided he wasn't going to adhere to this law. There is nothing ambiguous about it. It's just that he is a buddy of Obama's.

I didn't say the Supreme Court don't change laws, interpretation of laws is a very important part of the whole process.

The only difference between a bastardized interpretation and rewriting the law is putting it into words. Other than that, you get the same results either way.

Well, it does matter how a law is written. Yes, different judges are going to interpret the law. But again, once you start playing dirty games and when YOU approve of those dirty games, you can't complain when dirty games come back against you.

The way the separation of powers work is that the Supreme Court gets to interpret the laws, if the President or Congress don't like their interpretation they're free to write ones that are clearer or fall within the boundaries of the interpretations of the US Constitution.

It doesn't matter how a law is written if you have activists judges lying about what the law means. Here is what Trump did, and you tell me how this can be misconstrued so badly that the little Commie in Hawaii could interpret this any different way than it's written:

View attachment 155532

Now you tell me that this law can be read any differently than above. Of course it can't. This moron activist judge decided he wasn't going to adhere to this law. There is nothing ambiguous about it. It's just that he is a buddy of Obama's.

I didn't say the Supreme Court don't change laws, interpretation of laws is a very important part of the whole process.

The only difference between a bastardized interpretation and rewriting the law is putting it into words. Other than that, you get the same results either way.

Well, it does matter how a law is written. Yes, different judges are going to interpret the law. But again, once you start playing dirty games and when YOU approve of those dirty games, you can't complain when dirty games come back against you.

And when did any of ours play a "dirty game?"

Remember it was partly conservative judges that forced same sex marriages in states that disapproved of them. It was a so-called conservative that found Commie Care to be constitutional by changing the definition of the penalty to a tax.

I don't recall any dirty games played by Republican appointed judges; especially to this degree where they totally went against a law that was passed by the US Congress and never challenged before.

Hands down, this is judicial legislation. It has nothing to do with the interpretation of anything. The law that I posted can only be interpreted one way.

View attachment 155532

Remember it was partly conservative judges that forced same sex marriages in states that disapproved of them. It was a so-called conservative that found Commie Care to be constitutional by changing the definition of the penalty to a tax.

I don't recall any dirty games played by Republican appointed judges; especially to this degree where they totally went against a law that was passed by the US Congress and never challenged before.

Hands down, this is judicial legislation. It has nothing to do with the interpretation of anything. The law that I posted can only be interpreted one way.

How about stopping Obama being able to choose a Supreme Court justice. The Republicans said from that point on it was a dirty war, anything goes, fuck you all.

Clearly you don't remember, you're as partisan as they come. Forgetfulness is a part of this.

View attachment 155532

How about stopping Obama being able to choose a Supreme Court justice. The Republicans said from that point on it was a dirty war, anything goes, fuck you all.

Clearly you don't remember, you're as partisan as they come. Forgetfulness is a part of this.

See how the far left will defend Obama at all costs. Then again the far left drones calling any one partisan is rich!

The far left continues to prove they do not understand the Constitution.

View attachment 155532

I'm partisan? You're the one trying to change the subject from a leftist judges ruling to what the Republicans did. Two totally separate issues.

View attachment 155532

I'm partisan? You're the one trying to change the subject from a leftist judges ruling to what the Republicans did. Two totally separate issues.

Yes, you're as partisan as fuck, and don't pretend you're not.

I'm not trying to change the subject at all. I'm assuming that the subject isn't the leftist judges making rulings at all, seeing as I said the Republicans play dirty games, and Democrats are playing dirty games. You're the one who brought up the leftist judges, and I'm supposed to follow your lead of forget what we're talking about. Fuck off. We weren't talking about leftist judges, we were talking PARTISAN FUCKING POLITICS and the problems with it.

View attachment 155532

I'm not trying to change the subject at all. I'm assuming that the subject isn't the leftist judges making rulings at all, seeing as I said the Republicans play dirty games, and Democrats are playing dirty games. You're the one who brought up the leftist judges, and I'm supposed to follow your lead of forget what we're talking about. Fuck off. We weren't talking about leftist judges, we were talking PARTISAN FUCKING POLITICS and the problems with it.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Great post.... not......

HUH?? Where does that say anything about illegals in our schools??? THINK

I really don't have the desire to get into a conversation about such things with someone who is going to play games like a child.

HAHAHA. What you mean is you have no answer since there is NOTHING in the constitution about rights of illegals or anyone's educational rights. What we do know is that section 1324 of title 8 of the US code makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here and letting them use our schools obviously violates that law.

The real constitutional problem with obamacare was that setting up a national health care system is NOT one of the listed powers of congress. That's why ACA should have been struck down.

HUH?? Where does that say anything about illegals in our schools??? THINK

I really don't have the desire to get into a conversation about such things with someone who is going to play games like a child.

HAHAHA. What you mean is you have no answer since there is NOTHING in the constitution about rights of illegals or anyone's educational rights. What we do know is that section 1324 of title 8 of the US code makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here and letting them use our schools obviously violates that law.

The problem here is that you seem to think that something not specifically written in the US Constitution means you don't get it.

There is nothing in the US Constitution that says that you can own a weapon on a Monday. Yet people seem to think it applies to Mondays, how very convenient, but really it says NOTHING about Mondays.

The problem here is that you seem to think that something not specifically written in the US Constitution means you don't get it.
There is nothing in the US Constitution that says that you can own a weapon on a Monday. Yet people seem to think it applies to Mondays, how very convenient, but really it says NOTHING about Mondays.

So tell us where the constitution says anything at all about the "right" of illegal invaders to use our schools. You can't simply invent rights.

So tell us where the constitution says anything at all about the "right" of illegal invaders to use our schools. You can't simply invent rights.

Well, you're the one who posted the name of the Supreme Court case where they actually wrote this down. So why don't you go and have a look?

Well, you're the one who posted the name of the Supreme Court case where they actually wrote this down. So why don't you go and have a look?

I have and it's not there. The court simply made it up. They did the same thing in roe v wade. They do it all the time.

I have and it's not there. The court simply made it up. They did the same thing in roe v wade. They do it all the time.

I'm getting the feeling you can't, or won't, read.

Well, if you read Plyler v. Doe you'll see they pointed to the 14th Amendment.

"nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Now, when it says they shall not deny "any person within its jurisdiction", does this mean illegal aliens or does it not mean illegal aliens within the jurisdiction?

I'm thinking you can't read.

"nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Now, when it says they shall not deny "any person within its jurisdiction", does this mean illegal aliens or does it not mean illegal aliens within the jurisdiction?

The word "person" means citizen you fool The first seven words of the constitution are "We the people of the united states". That makes it clear the word "person" or it's plural "people" mean citizens. THINK

The word "person" means citizen you fool The first seven words of the constitution are "We the people of the united states". That makes it clear the word "person" or it's plural "people" mean citizens. THINK

Try writing this without insults.

Address the point i made. "people" means "citizens". The constitution itself says so. You can see that can't you?

Address the point i made. "people" means "citizens". The constitution itself says so. You can see that can't you?

The problem you have with "people" means "citizens" is that the amendment uses the term "citizens".

It says "All persons born or naturalized in the United States," which implies that there are persons who were not born in the US and were not naturalized in the USA.

It says "No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States;"

It uses the term CITIZENS.

"nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

Then uses the term PERSON

Clearly they've made a distinction between PERSON and CITIZEN here.

It says "any person" not "any citizen", so you're wrong.

The problem is that in Yick Wo v. Hopkins (1886) they said "These provisions are universal in their application to all persons within the territorial jurisdiction, without regard to any differences of race, of color, or of nationality, and the equal protection of the laws is a pledge of the protection of equal laws."

Which basically proves you wrong. So......

The 14th was passed in 1868 and this case was 18 years later, there can be no doubt that they knew what the Amendment meant. And it's meant this since then.

Forum List

Back