Trump Plays Golf While Soldiers Bodies Are Brought Home

Trump has approved disaster aid for Puerto Rico, California, Florida, and Texas. Seems like he is doing all that he can and that others are doing nothing but bitching.

Yeah, really handling that Puerto Rican thing
Despite what you and many other Trump critics seem to think you can't take a place like Puerto Rico that was not in the best of shape before the hurricane hit snap your fingers and fix it in a month.
Might want to get word to Don about that, he's under the impression he's done a bang up job and we need to wrap it up and move on to more important things like warring and invading.
Unlike you I'm sure he does know that.

Trump has approved disaster aid for Puerto Rico, California, Florida, and Texas. Seems like he is doing all that he can and that others are doing nothing but bitching.

Puerto Rico's debt-plagued power grid was on life support long before hurricanes wiped it out

The system was near bankruptcy, had 4,000 electrical workers move to the mainland, and had a high payment default rate by customers long before the hurricanes. This meant the grid was in poor condition prior to the hurricanes.
Yeah, we've not been real swell to our colony down there, but hey, fuck 'em, they can't vote.

No dumbass, they didn't pay their electric bills, so maintaining the grid was not an option. Further, the qualified technicians took jobs stateside long before the hurricanes.

Especially California. This state has done nothing but bitch about Trump and whine about independence. Well, they can think of this as the independence dress rehersal. Suck it up buttercup, this is what you thought 1/6 of the nation's economy can do.

Obviously not, I got blamed for disagreeing with obama, he thinks his hatred is normal. Sorry liberals.
I mean does Don know he's president yet?
Yes he does.
Reckon he's gonna get into the gig anytime soon? Or is this it, just more reality TV shtick?
Yes, he is a better president than Obama could've dreamed of being.

NFL football players disrespected the National Anthem and their Country while Soldiers were fighting and dying in a war that the Hussein administration refused to acknowledge for eight years.

Puerto Rico still needs help, Trump golfs
California is on fire, Trump golfs
A dead soldier's body is returned o the US, Trump is too busy golfing to attend.
Trump whines about disrespecting the flag as he jokes & talks during the evening flag ceremony.
Trump has been at one of his resorts on 1/3 of all his time in office.
Trump talks abut Weinsten ignoring the bevy of women accusing him of groping.
Trump talks about US making products in the US while he & his idiot daughter still importing the shit they sell.

And his dumbass base thinks it is fake news.
View attachment 154528
Does he know yet?
Obviously not, I got blamed for disagreeing with obama, he thinks his hatred is normal. Sorry liberals.

Hmm, good question. Does Obama know he's no longer president, does Hillary know she'll never has been and never will be president.

A dead soldier's body is returned o the US, Trump is too busy golfing to attend.
Trump whines about disrespecting the flag as he jokes & talks during the evening flag ceremony.
Trump talks about US making products in the US while he & his idiot daughter still importing the shit they sell.

View attachment 154528
Does he know yet?

Hmm, good question. Does Obama know he's no longer president, does Hillary know she'll never has been and never will be president.

Of course. It does not mean they should sit back & say nothing as the Agent Orange demolishes our country.

NFL football players disrespected the National Anthem and their Country while Soldiers were fighting and dying in a war that the Hussein administration refused to acknowledge for eight years.

They were not disrespecting the flag, anthem or soldiers.

Soldiers were fighting when Trump trashed POWs & attacked a Gold Star family. You still voted for him. So save the fake outrage.

Despite what you and many other Trump critics seem to think you can't take a place like Puerto Rico that was not in the best of shape before the hurricane hit snap your fingers and fix it in a month.
Can you deliver water & food?

California is on fire and RealDave sites on his ass at home and bitches.

I supported those affected by the fires. Did you? Did Trump?

Being President has to be one of the most pressure cooker jobs on the planet correct? If any President wants to take the weekend off with his family or doing a sport like golfing for crying out loud let them.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?
So you are sating how stupid & naive Trump was during the campaign when he said he would never golf & stay at the White House & work, work, work?

The incident is under investigation. It is prudent that no one should comment until the investigation is completed.

LOL, like the way none of the Obama and Hillary haters 'commented' on Benghazi until the investigations were over??????

They came out right away and blamed the deaths on a video. They fucking lied their asses off and we caught them lying their asses off.

OMG not the Bnghazi lies again. Is that all you sasshats have? Obama & Clinton were there when the bodies from Benghazi came home.

They weren't out golfing.

The incident is under investigation. It is prudent that no one should comment until the investigation is completed.

LOL, like the way none of the Obama and Hillary haters 'commented' on Benghazi until the investigations were over??????

They came out right away and blamed the deaths on a video. They fucking lied their asses off and we caught them lying their asses off.

OMG not the Bnghazi lies again. Is that all you sasshats have? Obama & Clinton were there when the bodies from Benghazi came home.

They weren't out golfing.
Obama made at least three trips to Dover to honor returning war dead. At least one of those trips was made in secret without any press. The trip was only revealed after it was over.

Trump hates the military and the military hates Trump....

giphy.gif

California is on fire and RealDave sites on his ass at home and bitches.

I supported those affected by the fires. Did you? Did Trump?
My wife's father-in-law has family and friends there and the situation us a tactical nightmare.
But I posted this a week ago and you're just an emotionally disturbed Liberal asshole.

Of course. It does not mean they should sit back & say nothing as the Agent Orange demolishes our country.

Sure, so much for the high road.

Forum List

Back