Trump plans to get tough with migrants

As usual, I would like a change in immigration policy at the border. I wouldn't care if they were all locked up in a tent city when met crossing the boarder. If the government has to let them out in the country (or simply chooses to do so), they should have a temporary work permit so they can apply for a job and get off the public dole. To do otherwise is to influence them to get used to a welfare system that was not set up for them, but to which many quickly embrace and become addicted to.

If they make no move to even apply for a work permit, but are found to be working illegal, their American experience should stop right there, as they have proven they have no intention of living under our laws, and should be summarily shipped out of the country, where they can file their appeal from the outside, not on the US public tit.

There is absolutely nothing being done right under current border and immigration activities or policies running uncontrolled.
So under your system there is no limit to the number of illegals coming in as long as corporations hire them illegally.

Got it.

I suppose, you simply blame the illegal alien for trying to get hired, to feed their family. That is the standard political answer and pretty much on both sides of the political fence,
Do you “blame” bank robbers for robbing banks “to feed their family”
while they do the wink and nod (management and owner should not be held responsible) two-step dance.
Illegals have infiltrated from all angles…legal cousin Manuel who already works for Trump gets illegal cousin Humberto in and hired with fraudulent documentation and by using a SS# from other legal cousin Gustavo. They do this over and over again making fucking suckers out of ignorant globalist participants like Unkotare.

Illegals have infiltrated from all angles…legal cousin Manuel who already works for Trump gets illegal cousin Humberto in and hired with fraudulent documentation and by using a SS# from other legal cousin Gustavo. They do this over and over again making fucking suckers out of ignorant globalist participants like Unkotare.
Exactly. And Dems can't wait to get them registered to vote.

Forum List

Back