Trump PAID Staff To Clap And Jeer At Press Conference -- LOL

So you LWNJs are now admitting that Trump pays his staff?

How much did Monica get paid?

Speakers at press conferences usually have a few staff with them, and they usually don't boo at pre-determined times. Packing the venue is a performance.

where can I apply for that job? How much does it pay? Will he provide
transportation for me? Do I need special clothing?

Jesus Christ, what an absolute charlatan. A thin skinned, pathetic snowflake who has to PAY his staff to applaud for him, laugh at his jokes and jeer at reporters when he goes after them....Hahahahahahahahahah

Wow

On Wednesday morning, when the president-elect once again faced hundreds of reporters from around the globe gathered in his lobby -- this time for his first press conference in seven months — Trump filled the room with paid staffers who clapped and cheered as he blasted members of the media as purveyors of “fake news.”

Trump pits his staff against the media

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
He is starting to take his actions right from the democratic play book.
Next thing you know he is going to be paying people to start fights in order to get bills passed.

Regressives seem to really be doubling down on the fake news. The butthurt must be insane!

OK: a few days of whining and back to real life. So sad too bad. But this show of ignorant arrogant reality disjunction is unreal!! I love it though it is getting boring now.

Greg

Regressives seem to really be doubling down on the fake news. The butthurt must be insane!

OK: a few days of whining and back to real life. So sad too bad. But this show of ignorant arrogant reality disjunction is unreal!! I love it though it is getting boring now.

Greg

Sure is... 2 months and STILL can't accept the reality of Trump's presidency.

Arrogant reality disjunction indeed. Keep on producing more fake news, it's good to see these idiots shatter their credibility even more.

Last edited:
One needs to be 'special' to be any politician's lap dog.
special or poor and black, or just poor. Of course then you have to go work for a democrat.

Didn't the Working class poor America just kick the Dems in the ...er...unmentionables? America's poor are sick of Dem handouts; they want JOBS. Hence Trump. I think the Rust Belters know that they might NEVER get jobs back as they were; but they also know that Trump will bust his boiler trying for them. Democrats just gave up on them.

Greg

Greg

Arrogant reality disjunction indeed. Keep on producing more fake news, it's good to see these idiots shatter their credibility even more.
Conflating the Popular Vote with somehow "winning" is daft. I'm enjoying the libtards' discomfort. May it sound as sweet in eight more years (and beyond).

Greg

Last edited:

Greg

OK: to clarify. You were addressing the Regressives and so was I. Steps one to five (of your schemer) should take a few hours for normal people. A bit longer for those vested in the outcome. A few days for the most "rusted on" . But nearly two months? Sweet but really; they have deep probs.

Me? I am still at Stage 1 (below). True: the world has only just changed direction and that is good, but as yet there has been little REAL change. I expect to go to Stage Two at the Inauguration. Stage Three with the appointment of Trump's SCOTUS pick and finalisation of his Cabinet and Stage Four once the results come rolling in. Stage Four may take several years, but by hell I'm going to enjoy the journey.

mania-9-728.jpg

Greg

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, what an absolute charlatan. A thin skinned, pathetic snowflake who has to PAY his staff to applaud for him, laugh at his jokes and jeer at reporters when he goes after them....Hahahahahahahahahah

Wow

On Wednesday morning, when the president-elect once again faced hundreds of reporters from around the globe gathered in his lobby -- this time for his first press conference in seven months — Trump filled the room with paid staffers who clapped and cheered as he blasted members of the media as purveyors of “fake news.”

Oh boy, "reportedly paid actors", yet the article doesn't actually say how it found out that any of them were "paid actors", and fails to name even one "paid actor".

I guess you partisans will just take their word for it, regardless of the report being bereft of any evidence to back the claim up.

No. Nobody said actors. They said staff. Do you really think nobody has ever seen any of his staff, and couldn't recognize them as the only ones cheering or booing?

The article in question most certainly does say "actors".

Trump filled every venue he came to, had thousands outside of them. Hillary attracted hands full of people. Liberals are losing their minds, and it's amusing.

Trump filled every venue he came to, had thousands outside of them. Hillary attracted hands full of people. Liberals are losing their minds, and it's amusing.

And that is what the left doesn't want to admit, lol. Trump could go to most states, fill a small stadium, and have a presser where they would scream to throw CNN out. He doesn't need to pay people to agree LOUDLY with his opinion, all he has to do is go amongst the working men and women who are gaining, even before he takes office!

What is the left going to do if these events keep up, and the UAW rank and file support Trump in 2020! Does the left realize, that if Trump keeps doing what he is doing, removes regs from auto company's and their profits soar, even as their production is here----------> the left will NEVER win Michigan, Ohio, and if he removes regs from coal.....Penn either.

The left is in deep doo, they really, really are! Just think about the UAW and coalminers supporting Trump at a much larger % than they did this year, and you tell everyone how a lefty/Marxist is going to win. No wonder they are fighting so hard to dump the EC!

Who provided all the white lab coats for Obama's staged Obamacare press conference on the White House lawn? You libs got some nerve pointing a finger at Trump after the last 8 years of stages fakery.

So what you’re saying is that Trump is no better than Obama? Interesting.

Wow

There most certainly should be a laugh track at the Inaugurinalation...and at the SOTU.

Who provided all the white lab coats for Obama's staged Obamacare press conference on the White House lawn? You libs got some nerve pointing a finger at Trump after the last 8 years of stages fakery.

Tell me how much does it cost to over fill a venue? Answer nothing, he didn't have thousands of people waited outside for a chance to get in. Now Hillary on the other hand couldn't full a high school gym. Lol, liberals are so ignorant.

Wow

A typical Presidential press conference in the new Amerika

Tell me how much does it cost to over fill a venue? Answer nothing, he didn't have thousands of people waited outside for a chance to get in. Now Hillary on the other hand couldn't full a high school gym. Lol, liberals are so ignorant.

Was that supposed to be English?

Anyway, if Trump is resulting to supposed Obama tactics…then it means he’s no “better” than Obama. It’s funny how you guys don’t even study your messiah.

Forum List

Back